Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmberDrake

AmberDrake

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:33 pm

1. How Old Are you: 30

2. Will you use vent? Yes

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers? I played on Kain retail, my main was AmberDrake. I'm also known as EllieBelly.

4. Where are you from? IL, USA

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it? Fine

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with? I was in Stygian and they all joined EU.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them? I know Rtard, for 2+ years. Played on retail together before coming here.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general? I don't mind going red, I have no problems with pvp. I've been in pvp heavy clans on retail for years.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem? No, especially not at 15x rates.

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in? Stygian

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally? No, not subbed, not nobless. I have a bishop named AmberDrake that is 63 but I'm finding it impossible to solo any further and I have a 64 SH named SilverVeil. If it's a big thing I can just level the SH to 75+ and sub a bishop or something.

12. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex? Don't have one, nice question though
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:09 pm

Im gonna be honest, because you are friends with the other stygian guys that joined and were with them for a while, Im just gonna move this into the trial section because I have no doubt your gonna get the approvals needed.

So Im gonna put a link to this in the trial section so you get in as quick as possible for you.
Back to top Go down
AmberDrake

AmberDrake

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:29 pm

Awesome, good deal Smile
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:31 pm

Your accepted, get with spartanwarri0r or sirmaximus about getting into one of the clans.

Theirs has room and I think you will like them quite a bit, and once your in there, you will still be in the ally and have vent so you should be good. If there is a problem just let spartan know and we will figure it out.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1