Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ColdFuck

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:02 am

1. How Old Are you I'm 15

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you. Yes I will use vent as soon as I can get a soundcard and new speakers which hopefully will be in a week or so.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers? Hobby,L2gold and l2Extreme more but i forget.

4. Where are you from? Canada

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it? My english is great.

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with? I want to join Empires because I hear its like a big family and thats what I want in a clan I never noticed that clans should be like that but Its true it should.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them? I know Mizery

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general? I could care less about being red its normal. I love pvp.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem? I'm Used to clan wars so its not a big deal.

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in? Destiny for a day. lol trinity for a little while in the old ExiledHeroes. Freestyling famouS and the other ones.

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally? Yes I'm Subclassed and Noblessed. My alts are CostaRiCaa and NecroOshit. I have others but dont use them.

For those Empires I've pissed off Im sorry not that you care that I have but yeah I'm guessing it gets annoying when I'm at Loa and I die and snap and say shit everytime. lol I've grown up or Wised up and I dont really do that anymore, And mizery Im sorry for what I said I should have never said anything knowing how you put up with me through all the other things and you've been a great friend for those times we werent mad at eachother. thats it.
Back to top Go down
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male
Number of posts : 566
I want whole world to know that : If i want to, i have enough $ to
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:58 am

idk about this guy, he's been in some alliances/clans that i presonaly enjoyed fucking up. i'm going to say no, but its not my choice.
Back to top Go down
ColdFuck

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:04 am

Believe me I know people have liked fucking up my clan

to tell you the truth I dont like being the "Fuck up" though lol I think I'd be good In an ally that even Hyatte himself calls a family but Its your guys choice.

I feel I can show you guys that I can pvp and listen well and make up for all the times I myself have fucked up and pissed you guy's off I know theres a bunch who dont enjoy me at all but if you give me a chance I think you wont be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:06 am

pretty sure all the clans u mentioned i have been in a war with at various times. but i'm open to 2nd chances, but if u fuck up then you really turn into a pos in my book.
double secret probation?
Back to top Go down
ColdFuck

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:22 am

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:26 am

it was a allusion to a movie called Animal House. a fraternity was put on double secret probation so if they were caught sneezing wrong they were kicked out. thats going to be you for the first week trial, assuming a leader accepts you to the trials.
Back to top Go down
ColdFuck

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:30 am

Well hopefully I will be accepted to a trial but I have had bad experience's with EU's members I promise I will not be doing anything wrong there is the odd time where I do not listen while in a pvp such as being in PI and following the person to far and me getting jumped. But for me I have learned much as a player not to do that anymore because I have gotten yelled at a bunch of times for doing so.
Back to top Go down
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:42 am

i can tell you right now your going to have a hard time if not impossible getting into this laly. few key pointers
1. ask for parites in rune with EU
2. help EU members who are fighting wartags
3. don't attack us
4. stop shit talking so much, gives the alliance a bad name. EU=Gentlemen of L2...i wish...kinda in a way.
Back to top Go down
ColdFuck

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:45 am

I know for a fact that I'm going to have a hard time I doubt I'm going to get in

but I cant just start going around in Rune going "Lfp only with EU" ...
and if I do help EU it usually turns around and I get killed lol I mean I have no problem helping you guys but its hard when im at Loa and help and get killed right after
Back to top Go down
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:00 am

Im usually aginst ex-wartags getting in the Ally but a)its not my descision, b)i think any1 deserve a second chance. I dont know u i dont think i ever seen u...for me pvping vs EU when they are wartagged is the most normal things cuz even if u dont fight us we will fight u. But the shittalking u mentioned...its just kiddish to shittalk some1 that kills u...i dont shittalk...its useless and makes u look butthurt that u died...
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 4:17 pm

Actually is not the only thing ,that i personally wouldnt recruit u, the fact that u have been in all these clans/allies but as i saw u interfered with EU members and shittalked on them.
Also u say u know Miz.I leave it to him cause i trust him alot and let him make a decision
Back to top Go down
ColdFuck

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:01 pm

Aw shit I havent even talked to miz in like 3 months I havent even been able to apologize
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:06 am

TBH, You and I both know what you said. You knew then you shouldnt of done that. A person that would EVEN THINK of saying shit like that even if its from some one else WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN THIS ALLIANCE.Due to the lack of maturity, respect, and judgement shown to me in the past.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1