Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for 2.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Subsenix

Application for 2. Empty
PostSubject: Application for 2.   Application for 2. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:06 am

Hey, I apologize for my friend not being able to register on this forum due to some unknown firefox problem, but I hope we can progress through that in the other aspects of this clan application.

1. We're both 17.

2. We will most definitely both use ventrilo for not just the important parts of the game
such as, raiding, pvp'ing and sieges, but also for fun as in talking to others.

3. I've been playing for a while, and so is my friend. Maybe as far back as the C3 era, not quite sure, the client I personally played on was based on C1. Yet him and myself, never played retail, but we did progress from lower rate servers such as 3x for me (the old Enforce), and 2x for him. Later on, we mostly played on L2Revenge. Ever since the May 06 I think? It's been a long time. We weren't anybody known, but the name he used was "Dagavis" and "Xael," and I used "Blitzed" throughout the whole game time on L2Revenge.

4. We're both from United States. He lives in NY, I'm from NJ.

5. One thing we both know for sure, is we can definitely speak and write in English, and on the hearing part.. It depends what we want to hear. ;-)

6. I'm sick and tired of L2 overall. So is my friend. We both need an extraordinary boost you only gain from playing on a new server that satisfies you in every way, and by how Angarath explained to me, the positiveness of this server, We're only obligated to join you guys, besides. We seen most of you before on a server we all used to play in.

7. Angarath, B34ST.. Let's see. Wait, wasn't I in Empires when I was in Aftermath? Yea I was, although unfortunatelly it didn't last for a long time.

8. I like to state my point in the game, and when I go red it's only a part of the things I'm capable off. I'm not going to sit there and just try to find a good reason why not to fight, instead I'll PK them all and probably drop couple of sweet words as well, just to.. You know.. Seize the pain. On the serious note though, I enjoy PVP. If this game didn't have PVP or if it was "World Of Warcraft" based.. Oh god, good bye L2.

(p.s: I'm pretty sure my friend feels 100% the same since we've known each other for years.)

9. I won't lie, it is quite annoying, but only in a sense of being a "low level." I mean, up to this point all I've done is install the patch, and my friend is still re-downloading the game because he reformatted a day ago. So it sucks being in a clan with many wars in your early levels, but overall. You kidding me? That's fun as hell. Very Happy (Besides, I doubt I'll be joining until I actually hit S grade:).)
Back to top Go down
Angarath
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Angarath

Male
Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Application for 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for 2.   Application for 2. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:53 am

I say try em out Smile blitzed is cool. and if his buddies like him they are more than welcomed..
Back to top Go down
Subsenix

Application for 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for 2.   Application for 2. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:46 am

bump:>

Last edited by on Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Application for 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for 2.   Application for 2. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 10:32 am

cherry pie
Back to top Go down
Revelation
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
Revelation

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Application for 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for 2.   Application for 2. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 4:38 am

*APPLICATION ACCEPTED*

Alright, application accepted for ES. We'll give him a test run and let my co-leaders keep an eye on him.

*TOPIC LOCKED*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application for 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for 2.   Application for 2. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for 2.
Page 1 of 1