Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:24 am

1. How Old Are you

I'm 19 years old.

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

Yes I will use vent, I've always used vent ever since I started playing online games.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

I played Barts about 2-3 years back my name back then was the same as it is today, but I grew tired of it specially after I found out about L2x, which I played a lot. After it's fall I tried various others servers but couldn't find any decent ones until I started playing L2f during the summer and I have been playing ever since under the name DarkXMaster

4. Where are you from?

I live in Houma, LA.

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

I've spoken, written and heard English all my life, so I guess I'm pretty good at it

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

I enjoy playing with strong clans and alliances, and to tell the truth Empires United is the strongest alliance in L2F, I would like to join, roll noobies and have fun

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

I don't personally know anyone in the alliance at the moment, but I would love to meet everyone.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

I'm not the carebear type, so whenever I feel like going red or if someone pisses me off I'll drop them, and their friends. Same goes for PvP.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

Not at all, the more the merrier Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TehPwner
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
TehPwner

Male
Number of posts : 1013
I want whole world to know that : PEW PEW PEW PEW
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:53 am

this kid seems pretty cool...just uh party him up for lvling/pvp see how he does. that's how i would do it, but that's just me Wink
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:37 pm

sounds good pwner, but problem is he hasnt associated with empires very much cause he doesnt have anyone to really vouche for him.

And were to the point we dont need to just recruit people, so unless he has some really good vouches coming for him that are more then a few parties here or there.

Its most likely gonna be denied for now.

I agree though, try to get ahold of some guys in empires, level with them, pvp with them, see how it goes.

I played on bartz too for a few years, dont seem to remember your name, but we have a lot of ex bartz players here, I will see if anyone remembers your name.

Expect a few days for me to check that.
Back to top Go down
Precise
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:21 pm

What clan on bartz? Your name seems kinda familiar.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:26 pm

Langelos wrote:
sounds good pwner, but problem is he hasnt associated with empires very much cause he doesnt have anyone to really vouche for him.

And were to the point we dont need to just recruit people, so unless he has some really good vouches coming for him that are more then a few parties here or there.

Its most likely gonna be denied for now.

I agree though, try to get ahold of some guys in empires, level with them, pvp with them, see how it goes.

I played on bartz too for a few years, dont seem to remember your name, but we have a lot of ex bartz players here, I will see if anyone remembers your name.

Expect a few days for me to check that.

Alright that's cool with me, whenever I'm in game and you see me just PM or party with me I'm up for anything anytime
Back to top Go down
Sunabouzu
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
Sunabouzu

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:52 am

i did go red and drop my my titan shield and a tat earring around him and he didnt move to try to pick it up but maybe he was afk at the time lol
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:32 pm

Sunabouzu wrote:
i did go red and drop my my titan shield and a tat earring around him and he didnt move to try to pick it up but maybe he was afk at the time lol

If that was the time when I was standing in MOS, then I was filling in the application. I'm sorry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1