Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EU ally Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BoghYtzo

EU ally Application Empty
PostSubject: EU ally Application   EU ally Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:32 pm

1. 17 years old

2. I am able to use ventrilo

3. Eternal Sin char name : LittleBoghy

4. Romania

5. I can understand english and can type it..speaking is a bit difficult

6. Well i was actually in EU alliance..got kicked out cuz i was unactive..had to deal with some school stuff.. Sad

7. I know Prozac from DeathReapers he's my brother and i know him for a very long time..been playing with him since we joined this server

8. Going red is not a problem..i've been rolling with the EU alliance..and i know i got my back covered..<3 pvping

9. No problem there

10. DeathReapers/EU ally FTW [one luv]

11.Char name : CoVforBoghytzoy (warcryer/titan/AW) no other alts in clans

hope in hearing from you soon
P.S. : I don't wanna be cocky or anything..but if it's possible i would like to join SlayerDuckies clan..my brother is in his..ty confused
Back to top Go down
Slayerduck
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Slayerduck

Male
Number of posts : 1528
I want whole world to know that : Dorfies are hot
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: EU ally Application   EU ally Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:30 pm

I told him to re-apply since he has been unactive for so long. Not to mention he was already pretty unactive while he was in my clan long time ago.

But +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
http://slayerduck.net/uploads/L2F
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: EU ally Application   EU ally Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:39 pm

i really dont know him so i cant sya shit about him
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: EU ally Application   EU ally Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:19 am

Quote :
7. I know Prozac from DeathReapers he's my brother and i know him for a very long time..been playing with him since we joined this server

doesnt make much sense, he is his brother but has known him for a long time, I would fkin think so if its his brother. Sounds like he isnt his irl brother and is just saying that to get in.
Back to top Go down
Slayerduck
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Slayerduck

Male
Number of posts : 1528
I want whole world to know that : Dorfies are hot
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: EU ally Application   EU ally Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:56 am

Well, i doubt there both lying since Prozac asked me to reinvited his bro. and i told Prozac to tell his bro to make a new app. And he did.

I would like this guy back, since he was already accepted long time ago but then went unactive.
Back to top Go down
http://slayerduck.net/uploads/L2F
GaRRu
Admin
Admin
GaRRu

Male
Number of posts : 568
I want whole world to know that : CHIMP//'IN\\'BLACK
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: EU ally Application   EU ally Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:02 pm

1st question/issue about this application: I DID not see this app in the recruting section. WE have made it clear that the TRIAL section holds only those apps that have at least 4 votes.

2nd: if the current recruit is Prozac's brother, THEN Prozac MUST come on the forum and COMFIRM and vote.

EDIT: thread moved

Last edited by on Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://empires-alliance.niceboard.com
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: EU ally Application   EU ally Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:17 pm

Langelos wrote:
Quote :

doesnt make much sense, he is his brother but has known him for a long time, I would fkin think so if its his brother. Sounds like he isnt his irl brother and is just saying that to get in.
Lang dont take it too literal hes Romanian and look at Garru's spelling cheers
though its funny to say u know ur brother for a very long time but i guess the guy just didnt expressed himself right. Its stupid to lie that ur some1s brother cuz thats so easy to confirm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU ally Application   EU ally Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EU ally Application
Page 1 of 1