Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:18 am

1. I'm 18 years old

2. Yes. I always used ventrilo in my last clans and i really love it cuz you can talk with your clan/ally mates. Also ventrilo it's the best way to communicate with your mates cuz some ppl type too slow (like me)xD.

3. I played in L2Extreme ,DragonNetworks, L2Revenge and I'm playing here (in l2forever) for 2 weeks. It's one of the best servers i ever played.
In L2Revenge server my char name was Saints and i was in RisingSun clan (it was a clan that me and my IRL friends created to have some fun together).

4. I am from Spain but i'm living in Portugal atm.

5. My english it's not bad at all because i had english lessons for 6 years at school and i always had the best marks. Talking/writing in english it's not a big problem for me imo.

6. I want to join Empires because you guys are an active pvp/pk ally and i just love it <3. I saw some of your sieges and you seem be a very organisated ally and a great communication between all clans.

7. I saw some of you in sieges/HG event and sometimes pvping but if you mean if i have some friends in empires the answear is no i dont :'(

8. I love to pvp it's one of the best things in game, that's why i spend alot of time playing in olympiad(i'm new in this server so i'm not participating bcuz i'm not nobless yet). Being red it's not a problem if i have some backup from my mates and a good reason to pk someone.

9. Not a problem at all. like i said before i love pvp and mass pvps and that's why i play in private servers instead playing in the retail cuz questing and leveling just sucks.

Note: Miaya's videos are amazing

I hope you guys like my application cuz i really wanna join you

,Windie
Back to top Go down
paper`
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
paper`

Male
Number of posts : 1328
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:30 am

My clan is full atm, so give me a few days to see if there are inactives that need to be kicked. In the meanwhile I'll try to party with you a bit and see how you do.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:04 pm

ok guys, i wont be online for the next 4/5 days bcuz i'm going to barcelona. Hope to see you guys soon.

btw paper` thanks for giving me a chance i really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
paper`
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
paper`

Male
Number of posts : 1328
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:44 am

Np, been busy myself.
Back to top Go down
Compton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Compton

Male
Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:05 am

bump for update from paper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1