Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:00 am

Hello

1. How Old Are you?

I am 16.

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

Yea ofc.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

I played: l2extreme/l2Revenge/l2Chronicles. I played in l2r for only like a week, friend offered me to play at l2forever, so i moved there. l2extreme(Leonid)/L2revenge(Cudede)/L2chronicles(i had few chars, cuz that is 1000x, but mostly i playd on Leoni).

4. Where are you from?

I am from Lithuania.

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

I think it's good enough to speak/write and hear correctly.Im learning that at school for like 5 years.

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

I want to join them becouse they are organized. Doing raids, mass pvp's,sieges,farming pt's. And that means shitloads of fun. Lineage2 is a game and game must be fun.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

Well, thats the only problem. I dont know anyone here. But i readed some other Applications and saw when someone of leaders, i mean Eu leaders, said something about spending some time with ally members at pvp's and farming pt's to get some respect or something. I know that good alliances ain't inviting every players to ally. And thats really smart, i dont really think someone would like to drop an item, like Am +20 and some random from ally pics it, and runs away.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

It's fun to be red, ofc if peoples around you are trustble. PvP is the main fun,lol what player wouldn't like pvp's?

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

Clan Wars means alot of pvp's again. And as i said, PvP is the fun. It means no problem about the wars.

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?

I was in my friend's clan. There was 4 peoples from my town and thats all. We just tried to ninja the server Very Happy.

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?

My main class is SR. got Sorcerrer subclass but gona change it to Necro probably. Cuz im getting owned by any necroes i see. The silence and curse of doom kills. I also gona sub to Bishop and probably a dagger. And i dont have noblesse yet. I'll make it as soon as i get my 1st sub to 75. I dont have any alt chars yet. If i would make one, i would let the ally know about that.

Thx for reading. And cya later i hope. Smile
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:03 am

Get to know people first, there is no way your gonna get joined since you have nobody to vouche for you.

DENIED
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1