Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join EU..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 4:09 pm

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

got vent/teamspeak so that wont be a problem.. if they speak english ofc.. ^^

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

l2x, l2u, l2f.. Used all kind of names.. even numbers.. lol

4. Where are you from?

Belgium

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

good enough to understand and express myself?

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

Im looking for a decent clan/ally where english is the main language instead of BR.. :/

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

Not really..

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

If its necessary i pk.. pvp is the funniest part of the whole l2 experience..

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

not really.. It is annoying if you want to lvl a low lvl and get killed the whole time by s graders.. but if you have a good ally they will be there to help..

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?

vrolijke vriende Very Happy just a friends alliance.. nothing much and 2 weeks in BP.. :/ but i left cause they were flaming eachother most of the time and speaking other languages (think BR :s)

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?
Well i have many chars.. But making "Convictz" my main (and smokey for oly..) Most of my chars are noblessed & subbed.. Think i have all classes available.. 8-)
My buffers are still in the vrolijke vriende ally but im the only active member in that ally..
Not worth mentioning Wink
Back to top Go down
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:12 pm

Ex BP Neutral ur name sounds familiar, though i dont rly recall u...problem is u dont know any1 in Empires and u need vouches to be approved for trail.
Back to top Go down
Hotte
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Hotte

Male
Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:17 pm

Yea, same here, first time i saw his name i rmmbrd BP tag slap
Back to top Go down

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:34 pm

that sux.. Sad it was only for 2 weeks.. :/ but k.. nvm me asking.. Sad
Back to top Go down

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:38 pm

Trade ur FB focus +16 with me for my f blade +17 and ill get u in Smile
Back to top Go down
Marfa
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Marfa

Female
Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:45 pm

<_< this is corruption. :p
Back to top Go down

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:47 pm

lol Razz sry cant do that.. if i can trade a fb +21 ill trade the +16 ;P
Back to top Go down

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:03 pm

what can i say, im crrupt as fuck Laughing rofl lol! lol! . Well it was worth a try Smile
Back to top Go down

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm

I know StickyFingas in the meantime? haha Razz
Back to top Go down

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:53 pm

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

I have vent and teamspeaker and i know how to use them so isnt a problem.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

I played in l2 promisance, l2 revenge and vendetta.

4. Where are you from?

Portugal.

I am the best on my class in English soo i think i know^^

Im looking for a decente clan and ally for play.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

No.

If is necessary be red i dont care and pvp i like very much^^

I dont have problem with that and this ally is decent soo all halp i think.

In order of destiny ally destiny, trinity, and Forbideen Gods ally BP

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?
I have 2 chars very importants for me is L1tz have all sub in 78 unless the last i dont know how make is nobless , and Vokzj have classes but dont have nobless yet
Back to top Go down
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:19 pm

Vokzj wrote:
1. How Old Are you

I have vent and teamspeaker and i know how to use them so isnt a problem.

I played in l2 promisance, l2 revenge and vendetta.

4. Where are you from?

Portugal.

I am the best on my class in English soo i think i know^^

Im looking for a decente clan and ally for play.

No.

If is necessary be red i dont care and pvp i like very much^^

I dont have problem with that and this ally is decent soo all halp i think.

In order of destiny ally destiny, trinity, and Forbideen Gods ally BP

I have 2 chars very importants for me is L1tz have all sub in 78 unless the last i dont know how make is nobless , and Vokzj have classes but dont have nobless yet

a) Retardation FTL - first time i see some1 post an application inside another applicaton...follow the rules in the Sticky in Recrutment section...
b) Not that my Inglish is gud but if ur the best in ur class then...well ur class sucks
c) Are u guys in BP like giving this site adress in ally chat? ><

Last edited by on Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:20 pm

lol.. make your own topic plx?
Back to top Go down
Ifooo
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Ifooo

Male
Number of posts : 2019
I want whole world to know that : I am Bulgarian, and more than proud of it
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:44 pm

ROFL, I love the way he listed the two main enemies that this alliance has had on this server...

Ehm, I'm not da boss, but I'd say they will DENY you in around a split second, at least in my opinion, and what I know of the way of recruiting... That's for Vokzj... And about Convictz... Dunno meng, but being BP is not exactly the thing we like ;].
Back to top Go down

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:08 pm

Well me doesnt like BP either.. Like i said it was only for 2 weeks.. I just wanted to join a clan to do some raids/pvp/PI/MOS/ etc... and because of my inactivity i wasnt that up to date.. I was told to join EU.. but when i asked IG i didnt get response or responses like: "I dont know", "Dont think so" and so on.. so pls reconsider my application? plix plox? Razz
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:16 pm

both apps DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Want to join EU.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join EU..   Want to join EU.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to join EU..
Page 1 of 1