Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want really to join

Go down 
+2
Delmy
Whip
6 posters
AuthorMessage

I want really to join Empty
PostSubject: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:45 pm

hi guys ^^

1.18 years old
2. Yes i can
3.L2xtreme, L2global , L2Gold
4.Greece
5. Good writing, normal hearing, normal speaking but i am better in writing and hearing
6. i have been playing L2 for 4 years and just in rarely occasions i could make some raids, castle sieges, etc... i really want to join a good clan like yours to take part in this events and have a good time ^^
7. a few days ago i had party and met Jarlex in Pi but just once and to be honest i dont really know him.
8.niceee xD
9. not at all , cuz for me thats a good part and u can really see team work^^

well last part xD my nick EpixiriDeBuff and now i have an Overlord main sub Phantom Ranger,Sscreamer and making a Wind Rider ^^ and i am a noblesse.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Whip

Male
Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:34 pm

Did you apply earlier? and not the topic on which Crymore/Ward posted because of the form?

Somehow your answer sounds familiar...

EDIT:
Quote :
hi guys ^^

1. 19 years old
2. Yes i can
3.L2xtreme, L2global , L2revenge

4. Peru
5. Good writing, normal hearing, normal speaking but i am better in writing and hearing
6. i have been playing L2 for 2 years and just in rarely occasions i could make some raids, castle sieges, etc... i really want to join a good clan like yours to take part in this events and have a good time ^^
7. a few days ago i had party and met Jarlex in Pi but just once and to be honest i dont really know him.
8.niceee xD
9. not at all , cuz for me thats a good part and u can really see team work^^

well last part xD my nick Xucho and now i have a Necro main sub Dcryer,Sscreamer and making a titan ^^ and i am a noblesse.

This is what i meant the white parts...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:47 pm

Are you making approvements til you get accepted? If so you are handing out fake information about yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:34 pm

OmG why fake ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:11 pm

Cause they look the same, and since there are some changes with tiny differences wich is still changes in wich can be questioned why they are changed. Did you catch that?

What I mean is they are identical except for the age and some others. And it says to me you've done several applications with different answers. And I wonder why...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:18 pm

Good catch whiplash and a good questions voodoo. Now waiting to see the answer.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Whip

Male

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:15 am

Just run a IP check on it and you'll know, sorry if i am wrong Wink

EDIT: this is the topic i quoted from but seems that the quoted 1 is accepted..
https://empires-alliance.niceboard.com/Forever-Recruitment-f31/I-wanna-join-clan-t1978.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:33 am

Ok, guys this is the same.. I just make some changes,for example my age and my class.
But realy i am a good l2 player and i want to join in clan wich is in EmpiresUnited alliance

SORRY ALL ^^

(cya in Game)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:38 am

You got accepted, but I let you know, I hate lies. Anyway, I hope you will like it in EmpiresUnited. Stick to the rules, obey our playstyle and be on vent for siege, PVP and raid bosses. Those are standards.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Whip

Male

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:28 am

epixirisidebuff wrote:
Ok, guys this is the same.. I just make some changes,for example my age and my class.
But realy i am a good l2 player and i want to join in clan wich is in EmpiresUnited alliance

SORRY ALL ^^

(cya in Game)

Why would you make those changes/lie?

but since Voodoo accepted it i wont ask anymore...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:46 am

Thank you all guys ^^

I will not disapoint you in game ...

cya^^
Back to top Go down
Delmy
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Delmy

Number of posts : 835
I want whole world to know that : Im a fucking DE now T_T
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:59 am

epixirisidebuff wrote:

SORRY ALL ^^

(cya in Game)

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool nothing more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:18 am

Ok, Guys ^^
That is my real post

Iam 18 yeas old, i am from Greece, I am playing 4 years L2 and i know very well playing.I know very well writting eglish and speak,

I will take part in all of my jobs (raid,siege,pvp etc..)
In my main class i am Dominator and i have 3 sub class
1st sub:Sscreamer 78 lvl
2nd sub:Phantom Ranger 78 lvl
3rd sub:Wind rider 77 lvl

If some0ne want to invite me please guys pm me in game (EpixirisiDeBuff)
<I will not disapoint you ^^>
Back to top Go down
Whip
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Whip

Male

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:09 pm

If you stick to the format posted in the recruitment section would be better...
I'm getting confused now scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Infected

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:19 pm

i dont think he got accepted yet, he just copied someone elses post, or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Whip

Male

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:26 pm

He made a post under the name "xuxo" then made a new name orso and posted another application with some different stuff in it and the rest exactly the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:07 pm

Dunno, I am not a leader Whiplash, so I haven't accepted him. But someone mentioned he was accepted in a different post.

IMO it's a bad start to make several applications under different names.

First he's 18, then 19, he's from Greece next from Peru. He played for 2 years then it's 4 years. "Can you get on vent? - Yes i can"
How do we know he's even gonna come on vent?

So many lies I dunno mate.

Basically it is ONE application per individual. And there are reasons, because you are suposed to hand out information about YOURSELF, one of these have fake informations wich bothers me.

InfectedPussy wrote:
i dont think he got accepted yet, he just copied someone elses post, or is it just me?

When I think a little further, I get a feeling he haven't been accepted. Because they are not the same person.

He copied an accepted application and made changes to match his own char. Wich still means that the identical answers are not even his own words.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whip
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Whip

Male

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:27 pm

Voodoo wrote:
Dunno, I am not a leader Whiplash, so I haven't accepted him. But someone mentioned he was accepted in a different post.

IMO it's a bad start to make several applications under different names.

First he's 18, then 19, he's from Greece next from Peru. He played for 2 years then it's 4 years. "Can you get on vent? - Yes i can"
How do we know he's even gonna come on vent?

So many lies I dunno mate.

Basically it is ONE application per individual. And there are reasons, because you are suposed to hand out information about YOURSELF, one of these have fake informations wich bothers me.

Exactly what i was thinking,
i know Mizery looked at it so i leave it to the leaders now, just letting know i've read those answers before... Wink
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:35 pm

I will not accept him with too many lies.
I cant trust him.He keeps lying all the time
Back to top Go down
thebatman
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
thebatman

Male
Number of posts : 774
I want whole world to know that : my name is Bruce Wayne and I endorse this message
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:36 pm

my vote is denied, im only a sub leader but unless others know somethign i don't i pretty sure thats the way it is gonna be
Back to top Go down
GaRRu
Admin
Admin
GaRRu

Male
Number of posts : 568
I want whole world to know that : CHIMP//'IN\\'BLACK
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:13 pm

i'n not a leader on L2F, BUT i stil am the ADMIN on the forum, and i see something that we DO NOT ACCEPT: copy-paste an app from someone.

There is a SPECIFIC format you have to stick to in writing the application, and that is:

https://empires-alliance.niceboard.com/Forever-Recruitment-f31/IF-YOU-WANT-TO-APPLY-TO-EMPIRES-READ-READ-READ-t1535.htm

AND in you case, since you said you were GREEK:

https://empires-alliance.niceboard.com/Forever-Recruitment-f31/MAKE-UR-APPLICATION-HERE-ONLY-IF-U-ARE-GREEK-AND-ABOVE-20-YO-t1529.htm

Unfortunatly, you cannot apply for the last one, being under 20.

So, point made: DO NOT COPY others work to you advantage. And to be honest, writing an application OF YOUR own WILL get you more chances to be recruited; it is not that dificult to follow the FORMAT given.

Again, i'm not an L2F leader, but i WILL vote on a NO for this one.
Back to top Go down
https://empires-alliance.niceboard.com
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:18 pm

DENIED

With the lies, enough said.

If he managed to make it in a clan let me know on the boards or in game, he will be removed from the ally immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want really to join   I want really to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want really to join
Page 1 of 1