Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WANT TO JOIN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dol0fono

WANT TO JOIN Empty
PostSubject: WANT TO JOIN   WANT TO JOIN Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:57 pm

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

4. Where are you from?Greece

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?Good

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?Beacuse empires is a good ally with good and friendly players

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?I know BLACKGATE,SEXYNOMERCY

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?No Problem

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?No Problem

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?None

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?
Back to top Go down
Dol0fono

WANT TO JOIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANT TO JOIN   WANT TO JOIN Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:03 pm

o and my age is 17
Back to top Go down
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

WANT TO JOIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANT TO JOIN   WANT TO JOIN Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 3:43 pm

Dol0fonosGR wrote:

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?Beacuse empires is a good ally with good and friendly players

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?
Pls edit ur post and answer these questions...
Back to top Go down
HighSchool
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
HighSchool

Male
Number of posts : 41
I want whole world to know that : I TRUELY LOVE BIG BOOBs
Registration date : 2007-10-19

WANT TO JOIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANT TO JOIN   WANT TO JOIN Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:26 pm

haha this is probably the shortest answer i've ever seen! IMO you should type more in your answer and answer them with your heart. Make sure you know what you talking about when your answering these questions. it helps you and help us to know you better.
Back to top Go down
Dol0fono

WANT TO JOIN Empty
PostSubject: WANT TO JOIN   WANT TO JOIN Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:54 pm

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.I can use ventrillo guys

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?L2Revenge,L2Pride,L2Dragon. I use the name DolofonosGR

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?Because i have friends in urs ally and and i know from revenge that empires is very strong ally

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?Subbed amd soon Noblesse
Back to top Go down
Marfa
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Marfa

Female
Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2007-03-20

WANT TO JOIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANT TO JOIN   WANT TO JOIN Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:29 pm

you've played on revenge? what was yuor char name?

make BLACKGATE,SEXYNOMERCY to post here and confirm they know you =)
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male
Number of posts : 4199
Registration date : 2007-07-17

WANT TO JOIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANT TO JOIN   WANT TO JOIN Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:03 pm

I personally never saw him before. Oh, and dude, try to answer better next time.
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

WANT TO JOIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANT TO JOIN   WANT TO JOIN Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:02 am

I ll get in contact with Black and Sexy caus ei know many guys from theis town pretend to be their friends just to get in Empires.
I also know that most of them were ex-ST members.
I ll update soon
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

WANT TO JOIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANT TO JOIN   WANT TO JOIN Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:53 pm

So i spoke with my members the onlly problem is ur age.As u know from L2r we dont recruit under 20 years old

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WANT TO JOIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANT TO JOIN   WANT TO JOIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANT TO JOIN
Page 1 of 1