Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Aproach at Infidelis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

1st Aproach at Infidelis Empty
PostSubject: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:38 pm

1. 18 years old

2. I do use vent or any other voice comunication needed Razz
l2 Rofal 3x -> lvl 40 Elven Scout name Bluntz
l2 Paradise 7x Eureka -> lvl 70 SH Bluntz / lvl 76 MS Flanker wc 68 subclass
l2 Supreme 7x Aerith -> lvl 70 HE FlyingDutchMan
l2 Revenge Vegeance-> 78 HE/78TH Azel
l2 Forever 35x AD -> lvl 0 HE ( dunno the nick yet but I have a good imagination )

4. Portugal

5. Well I went to a English Institute,got the First Certificate,dunno how's it called in UK,you can see my writing skills in this apply anyway,as for talking you can always let me join your ventrilo and then !kb me Razz

6. I know what Empires achieved in l2 Revenge, I've fight against Empires,saw the organization, the way things are handled in pvp,sieges and regular l2 playing day so yes you guys are good,thats why

7. I know many, too many to post here, I was ST so that should be a good reason to know a bunch of you guys Smile

8. Being red is not a problem to me,as long as there is a good reason for it, pvp is good, tbh I take it very serious cause I get pissed when I lose and know I could'v did the things the other way around,however I like mass pvps, 1 vs 1 doesnt suit me much cause I like teamwork.

9. Of course not, we can always run to a spot without having to use Gks.

As for the extra questions, I havent started playing yet,but yes I'm a nolifer which means I will get high lvl really quick and get some good stuff, as for playing with your members it happened once or twice in l2r against some koreans zergs or so cant remember the players names tho. As for ally's in l2r I was in ST ( FLV clan ) left cause was tired of the server not the guys, anyway this is not at all a apply to go right now,its just to know if you guys feeling like giving my a try or not even if its in the near future.

Hope to read from you soon

Bluntz Smile

Last edited by on Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whip
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Whip

Male
Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:27 am

App looks pretty damn nice imo :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:30 am

hope so ^^'
Back to top Go down
Compton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Compton

Male
Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:31 am

im sure when paper gets a chance he will let you know if he has room in his clan and if he is still recruiting. I know he has a few requirements, some of which include lvl 76-78, and somewhat decent gear.

paper` wrote:

You don't need to be a donator, or have donator gear, but it isn't hard on this server to get a +6 s grade armor set and +6 jewel set.

hopefully you understand that until you get up to these standards your chances of being recruited is very slim.

Other then that, application looks good
Back to top Go down
irriadin
Admin
Admin
irriadin

Male
Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:54 am

You probably won't want to join infidelis until you're 76-78 because we're kinda at war with EVERYONE, which would make leveling particularly frustrating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.irriadin.org
Whip
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Whip

Male
Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:55 pm

irriadin wrote:
You probably won't want to join infidelis until you're 76-78 because we're kinda at war with EVERYONE, which would make leveling particularly frustrating.

Yup, trying to get a TH up to 78 which aint fun when you need to avoid the main hunting areas...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:08 pm

Thats no big problem, I already started,but server went up like 01:00 in Portugal,I made lvl 46,but surely today ima reach 75+ with no big problems and I think I can easily get those +6 thingys, however about the S grade armor I dont usually use draconic leather set on HE cause I get -con enough to get stuned at first time so I just stay with Maj leather if thats ok ...

PS: Whiplash try lvling TH with a top grade dagger w/ dance vampire and vampiric rage in catacombs, dont need to use stabs, just regular hits ^^'
Back to top Go down
TheReverenT
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
TheReverenT

Male
Number of posts : 678
I want whole world to know that : Im fuckin hot, u can call me Don Juan
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:42 pm

1 BoG pls!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:50 pm

Rofl I dont get this,yesterday I played now the server went down or smth and my acc doesnt has the same pass now O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:59 pm

lol at double post,there was a rollback said Anima >.<
Back to top Go down
paper`
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
paper`

Male
Number of posts : 1328
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:17 pm

I'll send ya an invite. PM WeToddId ingame or other iN members for an invite.

Sorry for taking so long to respond, whoring out Bioshock atm. ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:14 am

paper` wrote:
Sorry for taking so long to respond, whoring out Bioshock's DRM + rootkit ridden and securom fucked two time activation fiasco. ;p

Fixed
Back to top Go down
paper`
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
paper`

Male
Number of posts : 1328
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:33 pm

Accepted, invited, yadda yadda yadda. Locked.
Back to top Go down
irriadin
Admin
Admin
irriadin

Male
Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:16 pm

Equinox wrote:
paper` wrote:
Sorry for taking so long to respond, whoring out Bioshock's DRM + (no) rootkit ridden and securom fucked (five) time activation fiasco. ;p

Fixed

Fixed. no rootkit, five time activation. etc. re-locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.irriadin.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Aproach at Infidelis   1st Aproach at Infidelis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Aproach at Infidelis
Page 1 of 1