Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would be honored to join Infidelis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Would be honored to join Infidelis Empty
PostSubject: Would be honored to join Infidelis   Would be honored to join Infidelis Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:50 am

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
I have vent from many different games I have played in the past, so yes I will definitely use it to participate in your events and I’ll definitely use it to get to know everyone!

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?
Hindemith is where I made my start, I’ve played on various private servers as well and I can’t really name them all, but the main private server I played was EternalSin-L2. Some characters you might have seen on private servers are; Eroth, Lan, DrakonDivian, DrakeDevian. As for my retail I had a level 68 DA and a level 63 Gladiator, the DA was named DrakonDivinity and the Gladiator was DrakeDevian.

4. Where are you from?
Canada

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?
I was raised in a English speaking family, so I hope it’s pretty good!

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?
My friend about your told me a good bit clan and kept pushing and pushing me towards it, the more he told me, the more interested I felt! So here I am leaving this application, also praying I get accepted!

7. Do you know anyone in empires?
Maybe some people know me from other servers but I'm only sure that I know one, the friend that got me interested in this alliance.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?
I don’t mind PVP if it’s set up and arranged, but when someone randomly attacks you, MOST of all when you’re in the middle of fighting mobs – that is very aggravating. As for going red, I'm not a griefer or anything so I prefer not to PK someone as soon as I see them unless I have a reason behind it. If someone pisses me off though or there’s a good reason to go red, they're doomed to die.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?
Hahaha, definitely not! A good way to take out any built up anger I have!

Infidelis Questions:In addition to those we'd like the know the following.

1. If you have played with any of our members previously let us know.
I have played with Dioxide, a new member of Infidelis for multiple years. As for anyone else, I'm not sure off-hand but maybe someone remembers me from retail or ES-L2?

2. Please post your gear. You don't need to be a donator, or have donator gear, but it isn't hard on this server to get a +6 s grade armor set and +6 jewel set.
My gear isn’t to special but I’ll give you the low down.
Full +3 IC
Full +3 Tess Jewelry
+8 Forgotten Blade
Santa’s Hat >: )

3. What previous clans, alliances, servers have you been on. Why did you leave?
I posted the servers above. As for Clans, there’s been a good many clan’s. I think the most memorable one I’ve EVER been in was on the retail servers, it’s name was “SacredCircle” I miss a lot of those guys, they were pretty good friends.

4. Why do you want to join us?
My friend nagging me and telling me a lot about you guys made me want to join, and you guys seem to be better than the random zergs ive seen around!
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Would be honored to join Infidelis   Would be honored to join Infidelis Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:36 pm

well i am sure paper aka wetoddid will give you a shot....dioxide is still on a trial period and you will be too

we like to zerg......well i do anyways LOL....

~Ward
Back to top Go down
paper`
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
paper`

Male
Number of posts : 1328
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Would be honored to join Infidelis   Would be honored to join Infidelis Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:12 pm

Yea drop me a PM ingame. I should be on this evening sometime, around 7-8PM EST.
Back to top Go down
lostsk8r
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
lostsk8r

Male
Number of posts : 202
I want whole world to know that : I lick Crazy's Balls!
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Would be honored to join Infidelis   Would be honored to join Infidelis Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:24 am

+3 tat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would be honored to join Infidelis   Would be honored to join Infidelis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would be honored to join Infidelis
Page 1 of 1