Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would like to join Infidelis

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Would like to join Infidelis Empty
PostSubject: Would like to join Infidelis   Would like to join Infidelis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:55 pm

General Questions:
1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
Yes, I have vent, willing to use it, and I have a nice bit of experience with vent, although not the complicated commands, which i never use anyways xD. I do have a mic, I'm rather shy on vent so I'm not the biggest upfront talker ever but if a conversation is started or if my input is needed I will gladly do so.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?
I have played on retail Bartz, Teon, Hindemith, and Sieghardt. I have also played a humungous variety of private servers from C1 all the way to Interlude and back to L2F, such as L2extreme, Katsu Chron., L2Revenge, L2Khaos, GvE (one of the worst servers ive ever played x.x). My names used to range from Genocide, NuffSaid, but recently since I've played Sieghardt in C5 my name has become LithiumInsanity, LithiumIllusion, or Dioxide.

4. Where are you from?
America

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?
Not to brag but I'm sure my english is perfect.

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?
After seeing a video posted in the clan of the month contest it seems that Empires is alot more of what a true alliance is, not just a zerg, so id much rather be in Empires than DS.

7. Do you know anyone in empires?
No. I have PMed a member to get this website but other than that no.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general? When relating to just someone KSing me or such, I prefer not to randomly go red, but in a situation of defending clan/alliance members or friends I would gladly risk any gear, flaming, what have you, to help. PvP is the same, i'm very protective of friends and alliance and i'll pvp in an instant even if outnumbered.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?
Not at all, gives me a reason to unleash myself without having to go red.

Infidelis Questions:
In addition to those we'd like the know the following.

1. If you have played with any of our members previously let us know.
Unfortunately I cant say I have.

2. Please post your gear. You don't need to be a donator, or have donator gear, but it isn't hard on this server to get a +6 s grade armor set and +6 jewel set.Blah. My gear isnt that great, I quit a while back after getting hacked and jailed, had decent gear but theres no reason for anyone to believe that without proof so i'll leave that be. Basically, I have normal stuff, just S grade, quite alot of adena for being here for less than a week, but nothing special, the best thing I have is +4 forever duals.

3. What previous clans, alliances, servers have you been on. Why did you leave? The servers i've been on is posted above, if needed I can go into explanation again. The only alliance ive been in on L2F is BadInfluence, and when they left I got hacked and lost all my gear and my old main character turned to ruin so I left aswell.

4. Why do you want to join us?
After seeing a video, specifically of Infidelis, I thought you guys looked much better than any other zergs i've seen around, and I would like to be a part of what appears to be a true alliance in the midst of many alliances that are nothing but zerg.

------
5. Vent and forum activity is required in Infidelis, no exceptions. Microphones are not required but are encouraged.

6. Feel free to be a crazy motherfucker.

-- For 5 and 6 I'm assuming those are just rules, and not questions, correct me if im wrong Razz ----

Thanks for the time in reading my app.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join Infidelis   Would like to join Infidelis Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:06 pm

dioxide rings a bell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join Infidelis   Would like to join Infidelis Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 6:14 pm

Maybe you've seen me around somewhere then. I havent used the name alot though so I wouldn't doubt it might be another person. I mostly used that name on WoW about a month ago, but on L2 it hasnt been used much. Itd be cool if we have actually met before though.

BTW, I forgot to mention this, and I guess its a really important detail anyways, but my main on here is actually named 'Keoki', if that makes a difference then i'm sorry for not posting it in the first place Razz
Back to top Go down
paper`
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
paper`

Male
Number of posts : 1328
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join Infidelis   Would like to join Infidelis Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 7:20 pm

Drop me a PM ingame and I'll send ya an invite.
Back to top Go down
paper`
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
paper`

Male
Number of posts : 1328
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join Infidelis   Would like to join Infidelis Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 8:07 pm

Will be invited as soon as my clan penalty for booting people is gone. Very Happy

Guy's IGN is Keoki so please be nice to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join Infidelis   Would like to join Infidelis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would like to join Infidelis
Page 1 of 1