Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

abaybay application

Go down 
+4
Langelos
Alaron
SpartanWarri0r
deso
8 posters
AuthorMessage

abaybay application Empty
PostSubject: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:26 am

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
YEs

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers? ROXY sever i was pcy

4. Where are you from? Canada

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it? English only and good, good, good and good

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with? Recon001, Hungibungi are RL friend. Delime and spicyhot is in game friend. and they were in my old alliance and clan. and because i love pvp.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them? Recon001, Hungibungi are RL friend. Delime and spicyhot is in game friend.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general? dont care about being red.. right now 17pk.. and i always do sin eater to lower it.. just got lazy and didnt' do it

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem? yes.. the enemy will have a big problem.. coz i will try and hunt them down.

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in? been few in this sever.. i forgot the firstone's name.. been too long.. than malice, than lionheart.. and now clanless

11. What Gear do you have for A/S grade? i have FULL S jews. and hmm. draonslayer Soulsep Full DC robe full MJ LA Full Tallum Hvy. and homu and Demon sword.. trying to sell right now.. and soul bow..

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally? I am not nobles.. but i have 78Adventures.. 77warcryer. 63 desotyer... and one space for whatever the clan need.

13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?
My cock is pretty big.. and hmm.. If you call me a dick, than you are my ball sackz... like BALL SACKS... and.. i love ASS. .. ..
Back to top Go down
deso
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
deso

Male
Number of posts : 1155
I want whole world to know that : Parrots are nice pets
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:46 am

I don't know what to say about this.

You're a good player and everything, but you always put your interests first.

I gave you some EWAs and some stuff while we were part of LH. I asked you again for that stuff while we had a party full of EU people, and you told me your account got robbed. Suddenly, you fashion out: a Soul separator, Homunculus +10, Majestic Light, Tallum Heavy, Dark Crystal Robes, Soul Bow and whatnot.

Also, remember why you left LH in first place.

If you're willing to change this facts and learn how to work together as a team and pursuit the same interests of your comrades you'll have my approval, until that I have to say that you're not a good addition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:44 am

1. item i got now it was given to me. my friend from STFU (stalltallforus) quit and went to different sever so he gave me his tallum Hvy and Homu+10 and S grade Jews and DC robe. and also, recon001 gave me my MJ la and SS and soulbow. (just broke Demon sword going +6)

2. I didnt; leave LH, LH quit. the whole clan quit.
Back to top Go down
deso
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
deso

Male

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:13 pm

abaybay wrote:
2. I didnt; leave LH, LH quit. the whole clan quit.

You left LH a whole lot before LH disbanded. Kyle explained us why you left.
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:24 pm

Del i would like to speak with u and Spicy before i ll answer on this one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:20 pm

+1 for me, good player, likes to pvp a bit, forget the past imho mengs

<(^_^<) lawl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:11 pm

when you are in a clan, and ppl call u fag every 2 days. how would u feel? u are listening the story from a 3rd person point of view. i know it is joke .. but sometime it got over board. and than ppl said leave clan if you dont like.

-----------

also. reason why i was being call a fag. coz i was going for battle warcryer. when i was low lvl and trying to lvl up. they told me i shouldnt use a dragonslayer to hit.... (dude i was low lvl and is not like i was getting help from clan to lvl. i was doing it myself.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:14 pm

and also, i quit the game for couple months and i just got back.

recon001 and hungibungi and kingnigellus got me back into the game. they will get me gear if i come back to the game.

Sorry.. new post.

I stop playing for 4 months. and now i am back. i just started playing again. I started to play again because recon001 and hungibungi and kingnigellus ask me to come back and they told me they will help me get item back. So that's why i came back

Last edited by abaybay on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male
Number of posts : 4199
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:11 pm

abaybay wrote:

recon001 and hungibungi and kingnigellus got me back into the game. they will get me gear if i come back to the game.
So at first you say that they got you back into the game, further u say "if i come back to the game" , you apply and you aren't even playing? Correct me if I'm wrong but it's the way it sounded. =/ Atleast correct your post if you mis-wrote sth
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:08 pm

abaybay wrote:

So your not back to the game yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:10 pm

sry i edit the post jsut now.. i am back!
Back to top Go down
bizzar
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
bizzar

Male
Number of posts : 677
I want whole world to know that : Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:24 am

abaybay wrote:

My cock is pretty big.. and hmm.. If you call me a dick, than you are my ball sackz... like BALL SACKS... and.. i love ASS. .. ..

Inteligent answer
Back to top Go down
http://www.rokr.data.bg

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:26 am

also deso, i hope u remember i did help u in hotspring to get your icecrystal and also verka. and i am the one who always go farming and helping u out. can't believe u are saying things like this about me.

just because someone else log in my account taking my item and u msg me and i didnt' respond. (which is long ago)
Back to top Go down
kingnigellus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:50 am

+1 for Abaybay, I would say i knew him ever since he joined lineage, and told Me, Recon001 and Hungibungi to join lineage with him, before he ever joined any clans. He helped all of us (recon001, hungibungi, and Kingnigellus) level our characters, and with initial items, and also with PVP. He went searching for a clan for us, and was pretty active in all of the clans he joined. We just never joined his clans because we were waiting till we got to a higher level. So once recon subbed, and I subbed, and Hungi was subbing, Recon told the rest of us to Join Eu, and we did, but Abaybay was inactive because of his loss of character items. So i called him up again to tell him to come join us and message the Forum and sign up. So we helped him get his items back, and then he helped me finish my third class quest, I think he would be an excellent member once he joins EU, and can finally join us and help us kill our war tags and in other ways.
Back to top Go down
RECON001
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
RECON001

Male
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:35 am

+1
1. hes a good player
2. good at pvp
3. he knows how to play the game and what to do the prosper
4. hes a good friend to hungi, nigellus, and I
Back to top Go down
HungiBungi
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
HungiBungi

Number of posts : 36
I want whole world to know that : Life is simple, you make choices and you don't look back.
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:11 am

Seeing as I'm mentioned so much I might as well say something. He's a good player he knows how to make money well and knows how to pvp, I pvped with him many times, I've seen what he can do with his dagger.

HungiBungi
Back to top Go down
deso
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
deso

Male

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:36 pm

abaybay wrote:
also deso, i hope u remember i did help u in hotspring to get your icecrystal and also verka. and i am the one who always go farming and helping u out. can't believe u are saying things like this about me.

just because someone else log in my account taking my item and u msg me and i didnt' respond. (which is long ago)

I just depicted some flaws you showed while you were in LH, trying to be constructive and objective. You're good at pvp (you 1-hit killed Billy, fully buffed), never doubted that, but you must work on the details I mentioned before, if that isn't what I perceived and I was blinded from the declarations of the other clan members we had back then, then I'm sorry for making such compromising details and welcome you at any time as a comrade.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Im gonna move your app to the trial section to see if you get your approvals.

But I think we definately need to get ahold of you on vent to talk about some of the issues brought up.

Might take a few days to see if you get the approvals, till then, why dont you have recon or hungi get one of the leaders to make you a vent account so you can get on to start hanging out with the guys while thats going on.

Im gonna close this post till you see if you get denied or approved, this way the leaders know this app has been handled.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Several things came up to where we just didnt like what we heard, we didnt hear all bad or anything, but the few things we did hear, just didnt sound like your really EU material.

We've heard your a great pvper no doubt, maybe in the future something can change.

But for now

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: abaybay application   abaybay application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

abaybay application
Page 1 of 1