Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here I am.. Me and My Application xD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UrbanLeg

Here I am.. Me and My Application xD Empty
PostSubject: Here I am.. Me and My Application xD   Here I am.. Me and My Application xD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:33 am

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
OFC

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?
no retail..just 1 low rate x3 server BnB(name GreekHawk<noblesse>) and 1 more x45 Synergy[names: SweeTyBow(ex hero//8th position in top PvP <i was 3rd but i stopped playing before 2 months with this char :S>) , HiddenSoul(2nd time hero) , LusterSoldier (ex hero)]

4. Where are you from?
Greece Very Happy

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?
Perfect... tongue

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?
cuz EU rox !?!?!?! cheers cheers

7. Do you know anyone in empires?
I know some ppl..but i dont talk with them..i would like to meet many of them xD

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?
Red?? haha my job ^^ PvP = L2 (^.^)

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?
Noooo!!! As I said L2 = PvP and when you rip them 'owned' muahaha xD

Other infoZ : About my gear : DC robe+7(main) else +4 // F mace+3 // drac armor+5(main) else +4 // tate neck+7 , ring+6 , else +5 // sb+16 no sa Sad // yesterday broke f blade +10 Mad Mad
Hmmm what else??...pm me in game for more infos xD Love u aLL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UrbanLeg

PostSubject: Re: Here I am.. Me and My Application xD   Here I am.. Me and My Application xD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:34 am

name : UrbanLegenD xD
Back to top Go down
UrbanLeg

PostSubject: Re: Here I am.. Me and My Application xD   Here I am.. Me and My Application xD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:41 am

and btw,, i am trying with some trades to take a db or sb foc +13++ cuz i am colelcting lifestones LvL1 too... (^.^)
Back to top Go down
Marfa
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Marfa

Female
Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Here I am.. Me and My Application xD   Here I am.. Me and My Application xD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:40 am

<_< w8 for clan leaders to read it and pls use edit button >.<
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Here I am.. Me and My Application xD   Here I am.. Me and My Application xD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 12:57 pm

UrbanLegend wrote:

7. Do you know anyone in empires?
I know some ppl..but i dont talk with them..i would like to meet many of them xD

How do u know them if u dont talk to them?
Is anyone that can vouche for u?
Back to top Go down
UrbanLeg

PostSubject: Re: Here I am.. Me and My Application xD   Here I am.. Me and My Application xD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:29 pm

bro i mean i know them as they are good chars.. are 'famous' Shocked Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amnesia
Empires Ace
Empires Ace

Male
Number of posts : 411
I want whole world to know that : Im A Crack Addict
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Here I am.. Me and My Application xD   Here I am.. Me and My Application xD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:51 pm

wrong kind of know...

do you actually know any empires members? or just know OF them?
Back to top Go down
UrbanLeg

PostSubject: Re: Here I am.. Me and My Application xD   Here I am.. Me and My Application xD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:10 pm

I just know some 'names' that pwns ppl (^.^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here I am.. Me and My Application xD   Here I am.. Me and My Application xD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:59 pm

When they say, "Do you know anyone in Empires?" - it means you need to give us a name for someone who can vouche for you as person and player. If you just know OF them, they basically don't know you and cannot vouche for you.

And that question is one of the most important ones. Langelos is very strict in not to recruit TOO many unknown people. I didn't say that we DON'T recruit unknown people, but I guess there is a less chance of joining but it's all up to the leaders. Of course most people who looks good can get a trial time to prove themselves.
Back to top Go down
UrbanLeg

PostSubject: Re: Here I am.. Me and My Application xD   Here I am.. Me and My Application xD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:17 am

If u mean that..no..I dont know anyonE of EU.. i like meeting ppl toO..

btw,, you mean with that that i wont be recruited?? You recruit only friends of friends??
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Here I am.. Me and My Application xD   Here I am.. Me and My Application xD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:41 am

Your very strange

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here I am.. Me and My Application xD   Here I am.. Me and My Application xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here I am.. Me and My Application xD
Page 1 of 1