Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application[2]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:44 pm

I've been w8ing for this aplication to open since 4ever xP

1. How Old Are you

Made 17 in march ,but pretty mature for my age Smile [think so]

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

Ofc I will use vent ,it's allways better to use VIA-voice then VIA-tiping

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

L2Forever: ZaCover , PwnedByWater

4. Where are you from?

Romania :< ,hope its not a problem

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

Hmm ,I write english pretty good ,have no problem in this ,the only problem is talking it ,but I think I can manage that 2 Very Happy

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

Well ,first of all I was in a few good ally's in l2f ,but none of them had the organization u guys have :< ,I mean for pvp ,siege's or raid's ,there was allways someone who wad to mess things up >< ,and i hated that .
2nd I'd like to join EU couse it was my dream in l2f Razz ,allways liked to watch u guys on siege's ,mass pvp'ing and stuff Mad
3rd I'd <3 to help EU do what they did in all the other server's they played at ,and that is /own all /pwn all

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

Hmm ,on SL2 atm I'm pretty good friend's with AriOL ,but on l2f I know several old EU members like StickyFingaz ,PINKFloyd and SuicidalDorfie[romanian m8]
I know AriOL since the 2nd day i started to play here more seriousely [a week ago]

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

I dont rly like to pk ,I think it's usless sometimes to hit on ppl who wont hit u back >< ,but sometimes if i see an 'old m8' that pissed me off or if he pk'ed me in the past i just gotta get some karma from him Mad .
PvP?omg every chanse I get <33 ,I love to see pvp/mass pvp 2 Smile

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

The more the better <3

10. WhHat clans/ALlys have you been in?

NinjaKitty clan with EneStyLez and xPac [came to SL2 with them Razz]

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?

Char name: MyStyLe
Class: WC lvl 73

I have no subclass yet due to the short time I've been playing here ,but I plan to start it next week ,as for nobles quest ,well I think ima gonna start ass soon as I get lvl 60 with my sub Very Happy

12. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?

Vewwwwwwwwwwy B1G xD and InGame sex FTW!! xDD

<3 GAY SEX <3 xDDD
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:42 am

LOL to hanging out with stickyfingaz or pinkfyold, two punk ass kids imo who listening and retention skills are worthless

and ninjakitty...lol...were do i start
Back to top Go down

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:02 am

Thanks for applying, we'll let you know soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:21 am

CryMorePlease wrote:
LOL to hanging out with stickyfingaz or pinkfyold, two punk ass kids imo who listening and retention skills are worthless

He just more or less said he knew them from l2f and hanged out with them there, not sure if he means he still does or not.
Back to top Go down
thebatman
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
thebatman

Male
Number of posts : 774
I want whole world to know that : my name is Bruce Wayne and I endorse this message
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:27 am

remember to if you could get into eu and you were more or less in the top tier of players there isn't much other clans to join except our enemies if you wanted to do "end game activities" l2f was just too small for that
Back to top Go down

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:47 am

Well there's something i forgot to say in my application >< ,I was in that ally that fought against Origins ally in l2f ,it had many names lol ,there I met stickyfingaz and pinkfloyd .Went pvp'ing with sticky ,we met at raid's ,sometimes we met pvp'ing in Primeval ,but they semed like nice guys Smile

As in ninjakitty ,well that was my frist clan where I made some pretty damn good friends that helped me all the time ,wouldnt be ashamed to admit I love It there .

Dunno what to tell u more ,just that I rly hope I can get in Empirez and if i get tagged u wont regret having me in ur ally

L.E. I dont play l2f anymore ,only going online once a week to check my acc Very Happy

Last edited by StyLe on Fri May 02, 2008 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:52 am

StyLe wrote:
Well as there's something i forgot to say in my application >< ,I was in that ally that fought against Origins ally in l2f ,it had many names lol ,there I met stickyfingaz and pinkfloyd .Went pvp'ing with sticky ,we met at raid's ,sometimes we met pvp'ing in Primeval ,but they semed like nice guys Smile

As in ninjakitty ,well that was my frist clan where I made some pretty damn good friends that helped me all the time ,wouldnt be ashamed to admit I love It there .

Dunno what to tell u more ,just that I rly hope I can get in Empirez and if i get tagged u wont regret having me in ur ally

L.E. I dont play l2f anymore ,only going online once a week to check my acc Very Happy

Was EU talked about in that ally from those two?

Just curious to what was said about EU from them and how you felt about that.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:18 pm

he still playing here?
Back to top Go down
Troublesome
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Troublesome

Male
Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:32 pm

StickyFingaz and PinkFloyd were in the AfterShock alliance on L2F. Both switched to Origins alliance.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:16 pm

Troublesome wrote:
StickyFingaz and PinkFloyd were in the AfterShock alliance on L2F. Both switched to Origins alliance.

left the smaller ally to go to the zerg lol.
Back to top Go down

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:27 am

CryMorePlease wrote:

LOL... just lol...... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:18 am

sticky you are just L O L....
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:24 am

StickyFingaz wrote:
CryMorePlease wrote:

LOL... just lol...... lol! lol!

I got something even funnier, enjoy the ban
Back to top Go down
paper`
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
paper`

Male
Number of posts : 1328
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:25 am

Damnit, you did it before I could.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:29 am

because your with the other guy and obviously you wouldnt join without your friends coming in

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application[2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application[2]   Application[2] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application[2]
Page 1 of 1