Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:38 pm

1.I'm 18 years old 1/2 to 19 4this year i will finish school and going to Unniversaty Smile
2. Yes i will use vent i have no prob with that it will even give me a chance to practice my english a bit
3.Played a lot of server back in the past Had SpS on Eureka lvl 60(Dragonheart),i have palyed also on L2Frienz.There are other server but those 2 are the ones that i stayed most
4.I'm from Bulgaria
5.English is good:hearing ok,writing ok but when i make mistakes it's from too fast typing i can speak too but soemtimes i feel unconfortable.
6.Hmm i ussually choose the clan's i apply to carefully and it seems that u guys dont recruit "noobsters" and such,also as one of the above qeustion mentioned i want to socialize going solo on L2 is geting boring after some time
7.Sad to say i dont know any1 Sad
8.PvP is ok with me,PK is other story i dont PK,because i think its stupid,only hunt PK's good drops form them Very Happy
9.Nope as i said i love pvp doesnt matter if it regular or clan war cheers

EDIT:sorry forgot to mention my char
Name:Ishmael
Class:Tyrant
Level:70 but thats no prob i lvl fast
Back to top Go down
stoopid
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
stoopid

Male
Number of posts : 416
I want whole world to know that : I gave Rev AIDS
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:50 pm

If you're going to be in EU, you have to be willing to PK when the time comes. I'm not saying go around and just PKing every random person you see, but if the situation calls for it, you better be ready to.

As I am not a clan leader, I can't do anything, so I'll leave it up to them.
Back to top Go down
thebatman
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
thebatman

Male
Number of posts : 774
I want whole world to know that : my name is Bruce Wayne and I endorse this message
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:08 am

Someone already go denied for a similar viewpoint on going red and the fact is recruitment is somewhat very limited if not absolutely closed.

The fact that you don't know anyone doesn't help either and also that you seem to be either new to the server or you are making a new toon to try to get in without anyone knowing you. Both are not good and truth is on a 35x prvate server the least you could have done was to wait till you lvled to 78 to apply since you have absolutely no one to vouch for you.

But the main thing is that we are a pvp alliance and while we don't want a set of pk happy idiots, who will go red unecessarily, we need to be sure that our members will do what has to be done. And sometimes it means going red to kill an enemy or to protect a fellow red ally mate.

If you really want in and the leaders are willing to consider you really have to get to know members who can vouche for you before you are gonna get in. And not just a couple of parties, really getting to know you.Because we are full and we are not emptying the warrens very much anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Compton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Compton

Male
Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:14 am

Denied

our recruitment is closed., sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1