Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QueenSophicita Application

Go down 
+3
LesbianShow
SpartanWarri0r
queensophicita
7 posters
AuthorMessage
queensophicita

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-02

QueenSophicita Application Empty
PostSubject: QueenSophicita Application   QueenSophicita Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:52 am

okay make sure in the your post you answer the following questions.

1. How Old Are you

I am twenty two years old.

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

I don't know how to but I talk on Teamspeak with my fiance KingNigellus and I know how to use ally and clan chat.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

Azure Gaming L2 server is my first one.

4. Where are you from? I am from Toronto, Canada.

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it? My english is excellent in spoken, written and in hearing it. I am currently in my final year of a Bachelor of Arts in English program.

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with? I have friends who are a part of this clan which are KingNigellus, Recon001, HungiBungi, and peanutchampion. I wish to help my friends along with the rest of the clan for healing them.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them? I know the following people: KingNigellus, Recon001, HungiBungi, and peanutchampion. KingNigellus is my fiance and the others listed above are friends of both my fiance and I. Recon001 is the younger brother of my fiance and HungiBungi and peanutchampion are their best friends. If possible, since I am the fiance of KingNigellus, I would like to be kept in the same clan as him (Eternal Soldiers) if possible. I have known them all for two years.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general? I don't mind going red and I have no problem with pvp in general. In fact, I love aiding and assisting in pvp because it is where all the exciting action takes place.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem? No, it's not a problem but it actually means more people to kill.

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in? I have not been in any clan or ally yet.

11. What Gear do you have for A/S grade? I have a dark crystal robe for my bishop.

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally? I am making a bishop, which is low level at the moment (level 45) but will be at a high level very soon with help. I have no subs or noblese yet.

13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex? I am a lady and I prefer to have sex after marriage only. santa Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: QueenSophicita Application   QueenSophicita Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:16 am

There will be no problem to give u an invite since u have that kind of relationship with our guys.
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female
Number of posts : 1296
I want whole world to know that : I LOVE TRANSEXUALS AND CHICKS WITH DICKS!
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: QueenSophicita Application   QueenSophicita Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:44 pm

+1 from me for like playing oth assisting and pvp+ i like the application + the relatons with our guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skullerat0r
Emtec
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
Emtec

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: QueenSophicita Application   QueenSophicita Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:39 pm

queensophicita wrote:

13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex? I am a lady and I prefer to have sex after marriage only. santa Very Happy Very Happy

I dont belive this!!! Razz

+1 since u know some ppl from this ally and this ally needs more female touch, too many gays here. hehe xfingers lol!
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: QueenSophicita Application   QueenSophicita Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:59 am

Have Recon talk with me, just to verify you are who you say you are, as long as he confirms it, we'll get you in.
Back to top Go down
lordofdance
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
lordofdance

Male
Number of posts : 121
I want whole world to know that : L2 > Cigarrets/drugs
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: QueenSophicita Application   QueenSophicita Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:13 pm

Emtec wrote:
queensophicita wrote:

I dont belive this!!! Razz

+1 since u know some ppl from this ally and this ally needs more female touch, too many gays here. hehe xfingers lol!

+1 emtec more girl is always welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Profile.aspx?rl=mp&uid=951032446187
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female
Number of posts : 1296
I want whole world to know that : I LOVE TRANSEXUALS AND CHICKS WITH DICKS!
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: QueenSophicita Application   QueenSophicita Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:24 pm

bump?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skullerat0r
DrakeClawJr
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
DrakeClawJr

Male
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: QueenSophicita Application   QueenSophicita Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:11 pm

i got a problem with point 13 .... sex after marriage... nono

But we need bishops urgently ^^ so +10 from me!!!
(the more bishops we invite the more often i can play my hk!!!)
Back to top Go down
lordofdance
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
lordofdance

Male
Number of posts : 121
I want whole world to know that : L2 > Cigarrets/drugs
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: QueenSophicita Application   QueenSophicita Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:27 pm

DrakeClawJr wrote:

But we need bishops urgently ^^ so +10 from me!!!

wtb plvl to play bishop, and stop QQ scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Profile.aspx?rl=mp&uid=951032446187
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QueenSophicita Application   QueenSophicita Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QueenSophicita Application
Page 1 of 1