Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FaraForce Application! ---- In trial section pending review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FaraForce
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
FaraForce

Male
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-11

FaraForce Application! ---- In trial section pending review Empty
PostSubject: FaraForce Application! ---- In trial section pending review   FaraForce Application! ---- In trial section pending review Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:38 pm

Hello,

1) I'm Fara and I am 18 - years - old.
2)I allready used Ventrilo when i was in party with xKeaton, so ventrilo is no problem, got also a good mic.
3) No I never played l2 before so I'm totally new and this is my first server to play on. But I heard a lot about it from friends.
4) I'm from Holland:D
5) I think my English is good, speaking, writing and hearing.
6) I want to join Empires because I'm new in this game so I could use some help from guys who know how to play and Keaton is also in Empires, and he tells me that is also fun socializing with the guys from Empires.
7) I know Keaton very long now 6/7 years, we live in the same town.
Cool I dont mind PvP at all but first I need some good gear and I need to learn more about it.
But I dont like going red because Im new and my gear aint that great so the chance that I drop some things is high.
9) Not at all!
10) None
11) I have A grade gear, Dark Crystal and Carnage Bow and some Phoenix Jewels a grade.
12) Im a HawkEye level 69.
13) Good question:P Gay sex is no problem, Keaton normally comes by at friday night
Back to top Go down
Keaton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Keaton

Male
Number of posts : 1283
I want whole world to know that : I love Nature!
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: FaraForce Application! ---- In trial section pending review   FaraForce Application! ---- In trial section pending review Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:00 pm

Yeah I talked to B34st about it already and he told me he should make an application.
So Smile

As Fara said he is one of my best friends, I know him for 6/7 years and he is a great guy. You won't see him going emo or mad or whatever fast, I actually never seen him doing that without a very good reason.

Only thing is, he is new to the game. So I thought a clan (with clan hall) would help out already, cuz I can't really help him all day to learn about the game. And work on his gear to get full sets of agrade etc.
But with others on Vent etc he can learn about the game and have way more fun. Cuz yeah he really needs to learn more about how the game works.

100% vouch, its just nice to have him as a person, and the gaming thing will come. If any leader want to talk to me about it just tell me. And he can also join on vent I guess some time if u have questions.
Back to top Go down
deadly twin
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: FaraForce Application! ---- In trial section pending review   FaraForce Application! ---- In trial section pending review Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:05 pm

fuk him, hes keaton's friend?

go i hate keaton, doesnt give good head!

naw j/k

keaton's word is lock.

jsut get this dood around for us to get to know him and see what the other leaders say
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: FaraForce Application! ---- In trial section pending review   FaraForce Application! ---- In trial section pending review Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:34 pm

dude keaton, if hes one of ur best friends no worries, im sure we can invite into ES on trial etc and get to know him

locked.... sent to trial section

an admin online can you please make him a normal user vent account please with the appropiate rights

thxs

FaraForce wrote:

13) Good question:P Gay sex is no problem, Keaton normally comes by at friday night

im loving this guy already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FaraForce Application! ---- In trial section pending review   FaraForce Application! ---- In trial section pending review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FaraForce Application! ---- In trial section pending review
Page 1 of 1