Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sinslayer Application #2

Go down 
+2
SpartanWarri0r
sinslayer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sinslayer

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Sinslayer Application #2 Empty
PostSubject: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:53 am

So spartanwarri0r said i can make my app again so here it is (same exact one from before).

1. How Old Are you?

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

Of course i use vent, and yes i have it installed and have been using it for many years.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

I played ES, l2-p, l2revenge, l2ex, blah blah blah. I played bartz for a bit but didnt really accomplish anything.

4. Where are you from?

New Orleans, Louisiana.

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

I hope my english is good lol.

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

You guys seem like a well organized clan, and you guys have North American players unlike 90% of the other clans on Supreme.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

Im pretty sure i played with Compton, xCrazyy, and other people on L2revenge as Drango. I guess i know poonjab lol. I played with Vnet like 2 years ago lol.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

I dont care about going red, ill go red whenever. As for pvp, pvp > pve.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

Not a problem.

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?

Ah this might cause some problems, i was in Orcons clan as WillR. I didnt have any problems will you guys and i TRIED to be friendly to yall most of the time lol.

11. What Gear do you have for A/S grade?

I have a maj heavy set, tat set, kesh*kesh, and a drac focus for the bd. I dont have any gear for my TH sub but that's not a problem.

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?

My character is a 76 SD subbed 75 TH ( i got a little side tracked with the TH lol). It's noblese and i dont have any alts besides WillR but i dont play it anymore.

13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?

NOTHING is out of the question.

And as for my activity, ill probably be on everyday for at least a few hours

If u got any questions ill be happpy to answer them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:36 am

hey bro, Razz long time no see lol, miss the good old day on ES with TVP against everyone else, we owned..

I vote yes but then again i know u were with orcofag and we had some beef with him so i dunno - up to lang, but i vouch.

Even though i dont like you Razz jajaja jp lol nub
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:40 am

I said so cause he pmed me asking me why i denied his previous one.He did accepted that was shittalking to us and he feels that this is ok for him to do with an enemy ally which later applies to join in.
I told him that i dont change my opinion but if he wants to try his luck with the other leaders or members he can re-apply.
My opinion remains the same.
Back to top Go down
sinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:25 pm

the shit talk wasnt personal or anything, it was just competitive banter i guess lol.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Whip

Male
Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Some people actually respect an enemy ally and thus don't shittalk, no matter how hated this alliance is by the alliance he/she is in.
Back to top Go down
KyouBou
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
KyouBou

Male
Number of posts : 1584
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:24 pm

keep the bull shit posts out of our recruitment sect
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
sinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:31 pm

what are you talking about
Back to top Go down
KyouBou
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
KyouBou

Male
Number of posts : 1584
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:40 pm

they have alrdy been deleted
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
sinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:43 pm

o, if your talking about my response to whiplash, i was just trying to give him a reason as to why i "ignored" him, and it wasnt on purpose ;o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:47 pm

Well i dunno, he is really a good player spartan and kyoubou and anyone else who dosnt know him, i've played with him on eternal sin server for 1.5 years or so and hes loves to pvp and shit talk, but then again we have A LOT of people in the alliance that do shit talk, and can get carried away - do not deny it, because its true, even myself likes to.. Its just nature. I really hope all of you reconsider because this guy right here is a good player and is loyal, if you need him for pvp or something he's there, i say that you guys give him 1 week trial period and if you dont like him, get rid of him. Up to you - just what i think but who am i anyway Razz? lol.
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:37 pm

I do nt care if he is a good pvper or and tbh i ve seen him pvping and let me keep the impressions for me.I also know that we have shittalkers but these guys are my family and i m gonna support them whatever they do.
But in Greece we say "I dont lick where I wee" thats why i m not going to shittalk to anyone that i will ask him to be friends later.
I have the same opinion as before but if anyone else wants to get him in let it be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:30 pm

lol, ok w/e.
Back to top Go down
sinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:12 am

forgot to say i have a 3rd sub and its a 70 destro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:07 pm

Now I know why you didnt remember me. Youre not the real Sinslayer. Youre just a random who bought his account lmao :')
Back to top Go down
sinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:40 pm

actually this was my friends account and he ended up quitting, why would i pay money for something on a private server..., dont u think this would be a shitty account to buy anyway
Back to top Go down
AdrianSmith
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
AdrianSmith

Male
Number of posts : 473
I want whole world to know that : I am a MADMAN
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:55 pm

sinslayer wrote:
the shit talk wasnt personal or anything, it was just competitive banter i guess lol.
just remember that behind each character there is a real person...its not just a game
Back to top Go down
sinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:23 am

is that the tip that they show on the loading screen lol?
Back to top Go down
AdrianSmith
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
AdrianSmith

Male
Number of posts : 473
I want whole world to know that : I am a MADMAN
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:14 am

sinslayer wrote:
is that the tip that they show on the loading screen lol?

hmm i dunno mate... but its true ... u cant shit talk to everyone and then say u didnt mean it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:37 am

sinslayer wrote:
actually this was my friends account and he ended up quitting, why would i pay money for something on a private server..., dont u think this would be a shitty account to buy anyway

Well Sinslayer himself told me he sold his account. And I kinda trust him more then you so ye lmao.
Back to top Go down
sinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:33 am

ask him who he sold too, ask for his msn or however he contacted him. if he gives u a msn, show it to vnet who has my msn, and ull see they arent the same
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:51 am

TBH after seeing what I see here from our guys and then talking with a couple of the leaders about it, they dont want you in the ally at all and that wont change anytime soon.

Good luck bud.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinslayer Application #2   Sinslayer Application #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinslayer Application #2
Page 1 of 1