Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jasonian for recruitment!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Jasonian for recruitment! Empty
PostSubject: Jasonian for recruitment!   Jasonian for recruitment! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:03 pm

1. How Old Are you? 20

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you? Yes

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers? Erica, l2x, l2vendetta, l2paradise, l2elite, l2revenge, and some other shitty servers i cant remember... fuck i cant even remember all my character names.

4. Where are you from? Connecticut, USA

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it? Me no speek Englis meng.

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with? Friends of mxpx, hotte, xscreen, krab from a long time ago, came here to play with them.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them? ditto above. known them for at least 3 years.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general? Uh, great? I absolutely love PvP.. just as hotte xD

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem? More fun for me.

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in? on Supreme? Fuck if i remember.. just came back from a year break.

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally? 72 - ES - Majestic robe set.

12. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?
Why the fuck do you want know how how big someones cock is you sick fucking homosexual faggots. Ofc gay sex is alright.. suprise buttsecks!

Last edited by Jasonian on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hotte
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Hotte

Male
Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Jasonian for recruitment!   Jasonian for recruitment! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:30 pm

WHAT UP DAWG, G-SPICE~
Answers str8 away. 1st of all, you don't even imagine how I wish him to join. I'll definitely vouche for him. He was my leader on my last server that I've played on, l2v. We've been together on vent 24/7, and I know him "pretty" well. If you could get them in, trust me, you won't regret it.

Sidenote. If they could join, I'd like 3 of them in. Jasonian, Krab( the guy that still waits for an answer to get in), and PainShooter (Hes still low atm, but he'll get up high pretty quick.).

Repeating, you don't even imagine how much i want them in here I love you

++

xSCREEN and MxPx will definitely vouche for them as well
Back to top Go down
Krab

Male
Number of posts : 14
I want whole world to know that : I PHUCK MADRS.
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Jasonian for recruitment!   Jasonian for recruitment! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:32 pm

weeeeeeeeeeeee,EVAN!!!!!11 Holas there mothrfuckr.Yeah that guy's great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasonian for recruitment!   Jasonian for recruitment! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:16 pm

weee evan Very Happy

i have to say that the best players of l2v are comming to supreme..

+1 for him!
Back to top Go down
KyouBou
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
KyouBou

Male
Number of posts : 1584
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Jasonian for recruitment!   Jasonian for recruitment! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:04 pm

Jasonian wrote:
8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general? Uh, great? I absolutely love PvP.. just as hotte xD

hotte just pves that fool doesnt pvp if he does he bites the curb Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Jasonian for recruitment!   Jasonian for recruitment! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:28 pm

Hotte wrote:
WHAT UP DAWG, G-SPICE~
Answers str8 away. 1st of all, you don't even imagine how I wish him to join. I'll definitely vouche for him. He was my leader on my last server that I've played on, l2v. We've been together on vent 24/7, and I know him "pretty" well. If you could get them in, trust me, you won't regret it.

Sidenote. If they could join, I'd like 3 of them in. Jasonian, Krab( the guy that still waits for an answer to get in), and PainShooter (Hes still low atm, but he'll get up high pretty quick.).

Repeating, you don't even imagine how much i want them in here I love you

++

xSCREEN and MxPx will definitely vouche for them as well

if savage's clan is full, talk to spartan hotte and see if you can get him interested in all of them.
Back to top Go down
Hotte
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Hotte

Male
Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Jasonian for recruitment!   Jasonian for recruitment! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:33 pm

Out of town for the weekend, will talk to spart when i'm back, but i think he'll check the topic by the time i'm back.

@ryan,
Pevepe 1v1 si?
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

PostSubject: Re: Jasonian for recruitment!   Jasonian for recruitment! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:45 pm

Im gonna put your app in the trial section, try to get ahold of compton or spartan and have them make you a guest account on vent.

Will close the app for now while you wait for a nay or yay on whether you get enough approvals.

Just make sure you get with one of those guys to get a vent account.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

PostSubject: Re: Jasonian for recruitment!   Jasonian for recruitment! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:09 pm

you got enough approvals. You need to get with spartanwarri0r or get hotte to get in touch with a leader for you to get invited.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasonian for recruitment!   Jasonian for recruitment! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jasonian for recruitment!
Page 1 of 1