Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defqon recruitment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Defqon
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
Defqon

Male
Number of posts : 446
I want whole world to know that : lalalala
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Defqon recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Defqon recruitment   Defqon recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:03 am

Yow guys Smile i would love to join Empires on l2 forever so heres my app:

1. I am at the moment 17 years old, soon 18 Smile
2. Well yes, i can use vent or other VOIP programs
3. I played from c1 - c3 on L2 world servers ( low rate ) under the name Coho, then in c4 i moved to l2 revenge under the name EHBO ( some of u may know me cuz i was in empires for a while on l2 revenge Razz ) and now @ l2 forever under the name Defqon Smile
4. I am Dutch
5. My english is pretty good, i can speak it well and also write it proper.
6. Well i want to join empires because i have some good friends in it and it would be fun playing with some old friends from l2revenge again Smile
7. I know alot of guys from Empires, but the best i know Keaton, i know him IRL for like 6 years now
8. Hmm i dont prefer going red but if i have to to help a friend or clannie i will, and i just love pvp <3
9. I dont think so, i have be dealing with clan wars my whole lineage history so that wont be a problem Smile
10. At the moment i have a lvl 78 DC with dc set +6/7 and a AM acu and F shield, and im going to start with my new subclass tomorrow (finisshed quest today, I am probarly gonna be Bishop again like l2r) so i would need some help there Razz

Well this are my answers to the questions i read about in the sticky, i would like to hear from any of u soon..!

thanks and see u ig Smile

Defqon.
Back to top Go down
Keaton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Keaton

Male
Number of posts : 1283
I want whole world to know that : I love Nature!
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Defqon recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defqon recruitment   Defqon recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:11 am

I'd vouch for him, like he said I know him IRL for like 6 years now. He is a good player, PVP-er. He is ok as far I know
Back to top Go down
Defqon
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
Defqon

Male

Defqon recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defqon recruitment   Defqon recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:36 am

update ^^

getting f mace in an hour ( trading with Fields Smile ) and just got me a Titan shield ^^
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Defqon recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defqon recruitment   Defqon recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:01 am

since you have known keaton for so long, we will put you in the trial section to see if you get the approvals. Try to work with EU as much as possible till we see if you get them.

I am curious though keaton how well do you know him irl, like oh I know who he is but nothing about him. Or are you guys actually good friends irl.
Back to top Go down
Defqon
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
Defqon

Male

Defqon recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defqon recruitment   Defqon recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:54 am

Hmm ok thanks, we have been with each other in the same class over the past 5 years and played lineage 2 from c1 together, so i think seeing some1 almost each day for the past 5-6 years makes us good friends, i supose ^^
Back to top Go down
Keaton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Keaton

Male
Number of posts : 1283
I want whole world to know that : I love Nature!
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Defqon recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defqon recruitment   Defqon recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:45 pm

We mostly saw each other only at school, not outside school in free time. And now since we are at other schools we don't really see each other anymore
We aren't like real good (best) friends, but yes, we are friends, we had fun during school time and talk to each other on MSN
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Defqon recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defqon recruitment   Defqon recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:58 pm

alright you got the approvals you needed. PM Miztery/mizery/miz or revelation in game to get invited.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Defqon recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defqon recruitment   Defqon recruitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defqon recruitment
Page 1 of 1