Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A very nice application.

Go down 
+2
Amnesia
Manchot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Manchot
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
Manchot

Male
Number of posts : 88
I want whole world to know that : Allah Ma Akhbar.
Registration date : 2007-04-08

A very nice application. Empty
PostSubject: A very nice application.   A very nice application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:26 am

Hi everyone , before i start my application , i would like to say that IM FUCKING HAPPY to see that everyone is still alive Smile , I mean , i really miss you guys and i hope ill play with all of you once again. For the people that dont know me , I am Maximo aka Manchot, and i have been in Empires on L2R for about 9-10 Month Until EU move to L2F. I also understand if you guys think its weird that i didnt moved with all of u when it happen , but i had some reason to stay on L2revenge , and no its not about items , but about a very special person for me that is gone now.

Im Planning to start playing on L2F , November 25 or 26. Reason why i didnt created a char yet is because if im not EU , I stop playing L2 at all. [Btw , its not a reason to accept me >.> just letting you know ajaja]

I guess i can start My application now.

HERE WE GO ~

1. How Old Are you

- I am exactly 19 since september this years.

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

- Of course i will use ventrilo , i always did Very Happy , and i know like 3/4 of the people in EU , and i would be more then happy to talk with the people i dont know.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

- Private Server Only - L2Extreme [Kastien] for 1 years and a half
- L2Revenge for 1 years

4. Where are you from?

- French Province of Quebec , Canada

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

- Not Perfect , i dont deny it , but its pretty good.

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

- Started in Empires on L2revenge, was there for 10 month , I Have ALOT of friend in this ally , I will never find another home like Empires. never. if I still play this game call l2 , its gonna be in Empires. If not , There will be no Lineage 2 for me.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

- I know alot of guys in Empires. I Wanna say that im Sorry if i dont say your name >.>
And im Sry also if i dont say for how many time i know them , but there is too much person so, i cant remember . I will let them answer back if they want.

ALLMIGHTYMAGE & OVRNECRO --> My First Leaders in Empires when i was in r3birth, they teached me the game and they helped me alot and i say a big THX to them.

Compton --> My Second Leader in Empires, Great guy, GREAT LEADER~ had fun pvp with them , and i say ty to you because you trusted me alot.

Opalsnow & B34st --> LOL you guys rocks , i had fun pvping with you and i hope we will have fun once again Very Happy

Angarath and Mutzii --> These 2 Guys are Old mates of mine. We all played In l2extreme , and i know them since this time , they are fucking awesome.

THE GREEKS MAFIA --> TONI10 , NECRODISIA and allt he OE old crew... you guys are a fucking terror.... XAxaxaxax

GUZ --> My Spanish Teacher, mengz Very Happy another old friend form l2extreme Very Happy

GArru , CHILLPLIx , RENXIS --> HAI MENGZ ~

I think its enough... i can make a bigger list and im sry again if i forgot people >.>

P.S Troublesome = Wanna be a nigger and a gangsta.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

- If i have 100% trust in the guys next to me , i will kill anyone to help them out.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

L2 Is a PVP game. If i dont wanna die and pvp, ill go play WOW ok Very Happy

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?

R3birth -> Empires
Ruthless -> EmpiresUnited
EternalSoldiers -> Reckoning

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?

Have No char for the moment , as i said , im just looking if im welcome again, if yes i would request some help to lvl up :O and i think ill do it fast since you guys are Heavy " Equiped "

I guess that if you still have question, just ask and ill try to answer :O

Hope to see you soon guys Very Happy [ November 25 is when ima start to Play if you guys take me]

Thx Alot , and for the people that know me , dont be shy and come say hi !

Maximo aka Manchot.
Back to top Go down
Amnesia
Empires Ace
Empires Ace

Male
Number of posts : 411
I want whole world to know that : Im A Crack Addict
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: A very nice application.   A very nice application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:56 am

Manchot is a gangster... nuff said... +1
Back to top Go down
WhyAlwaysMe
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
WhyAlwaysMe

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: A very nice application.   A very nice application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:03 am

gangsta ;p +1 from meh
Back to top Go down
TheBrut3
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
TheBrut3

Male
Number of posts : 1614
I want whole world to know that : Were gonna fck the girlz
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A very nice application.   A very nice application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:31 am

yea manchot is worth a +1 hes cool Smile
Back to top Go down
NecroDiSia
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NecroDiSia

Male
Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: A very nice application.   A very nice application. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:22 am

Manchot got all the vouches needed from the leaders.
Welcome back bro Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.olympianselite.com
Angarath
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Angarath

Male
Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: A very nice application.   A very nice application. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:27 pm

100% vouche from me, me and manchot where gangsters on l2r \o/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very nice application.   A very nice application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very nice application.
Page 1 of 1