Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[EU] Azuki's application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotte
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Hotte

Male
Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2007-09-11

[EU] Azuki's application. Empty
PostSubject: [EU] Azuki's application.   [EU] Azuki's application. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:16 pm

1.How old are you?
I'm 16 atm. 1991-03-26.

2.Ventrilo.
Well almost all the time I'm too lazy too type in client and stuff so yeah, I'm using ventrilo while i'm ingame. I can't imagine organization without ventrilo or some kinda other program like that what so ever. And its pretty cool to know each clan/ally member better than "hi, bye" from game, if you know what I'm talking about.

3.Other servers.
I've spent most of my time playing on L2-Vendetta (35x) server. That was pretty cool server, i got some really good friends, I'm still hanging out in ventrilo with them, but i got bored and arrogant Gm's/Admins, which won't give a f*ck about you and your problems, and, ofc, corruption. (I was a GM at Vendetta if that means anything). On that server i was known as Hotte.
Also i was playing some 6x Lithuanian server named Beyond, i was known as Hotte back there too.

4.Location.
I'm from Lithuania, Vilnius (since a lot of ppl don't even imagine where it is i can explain some basic stuff). Lithuania is country located in Northern Part of Europe, by the Baltic Sea. Here goes the pic lol https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img234/3987/europemaphe9.jpg

5.English skills.
Well, in my opinion, my english skills are pretty good. I mean, everyone understands me and I understand everyone.
Very Happy Well... I'm taking english classes at school and stuff.. I've spent a lot of Vendetta friends which were americans so I was trying/learning to speak proper english.

6.7.EU
The most attractive side of EU is organizing. Anyone from EU, wherever, whatever you do with person from EU you won't get in trouble, everything will go smoothly and clearly. I saw some good pvp'ers, from EU, which is rare in L2Forever (as far as i've seen). Umm, next attractive thing is friendliness. You can ask anything to anyone from anyone and he/she 'll try to help as much as they can. I guess thats all I can think off.

8. PvP, Pk.
I love PvPing, no matter if I lose or not. I like party vs party or even bigger sizes of "pvp-teams". PvP is the main engine of Lineage2, in my opinion, with out it would be just a useless grinding.
I'm trying to not Pk without a reason. If theres any reason - Let the bodies hit the floor then. Smile And about loosing items and stuff or w/e, better give it to clannie or mate, not to a random newbie who caught ya in lagspike and killed you while being red or smth. Thats what I think.

9.Clan wars.
Absolutely no, there is no problem, I love clan wars/ pvp's as I said in para. 8.

I guess thats pretty much all I have to say.
Cool

Last edited by on Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdrianSmith
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
AdrianSmith

Male
Number of posts : 473
I want whole world to know that : I am a MADMAN
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: [EU] Azuki's application.   [EU] Azuki's application. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:29 pm

You need to w8 for a leader to answer.Thats a very good aplication
Back to top Go down
Slayerduck
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Slayerduck

Male
Number of posts : 1528
I want whole world to know that : Dorfies are hot
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: [EU] Azuki's application.   [EU] Azuki's application. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:52 pm

Looks good indeed, do you know anyone from eu ?
Back to top Go down
http://slayerduck.net/uploads/L2F
Whip
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Whip

Male
Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [EU] Azuki's application.   [EU] Azuki's application. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:56 pm

Slayerduck wrote:

imo get him on a trial to get to know some people,
this is 1 of the better apps i've seen
Back to top Go down
AdrianSmith
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
AdrianSmith

Male
Number of posts : 473
I want whole world to know that : I am a MADMAN
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: [EU] Azuki's application.   [EU] Azuki's application. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:37 pm

Whiplash wrote:
Slayerduck wrote:

imo get him on a trial to get to know some people,
this is 1 of the better apps i've seen

Yeah i agree .. he should get a trial week at least
Back to top Go down
Hotte
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Hotte

Male
Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: [EU] Azuki's application.   [EU] Azuki's application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:16 pm

Slayerduck wrote:

If you're asking if I know anyone in personal, than answer is no. I only know guy named Appl3, cuz he lives same place I do.
Trial week sounds good for me lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Slayerduck
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Slayerduck

Male
Number of posts : 1528
I want whole world to know that : Dorfies are hot
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: [EU] Azuki's application.   [EU] Azuki's application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:42 pm

Ok accepted as trial, pm slayerduckie ingame for invite.
Back to top Go down
http://slayerduck.net/uploads/L2F
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EU] Azuki's application.   [EU] Azuki's application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EU] Azuki's application.
Page 1 of 1