Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Empires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eyesive

Application for Empires Empty
PostSubject: Application for Empires   Application for Empires Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:15 pm

Hello to all Empires members. Thanks for your time reading my application below:-

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.- Yeap, i always prefer vent for Raids/Pvp/Siege

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?
- No retail server experience.
- Private server:-
- L2Extreme (2-3 years ago if i not mistaken); Snoozer, was inside my RL friend's clan (9 man+gurls clan, all RL friends), always busy for PvP. Recruited by Zangetsu from Akatsuki when 6 out of 9 my RL friends quit L2.
- L2Revenge (Joined about 2-3 months ago after long break from L2); Eyesive, joined Deviance/FairLight.

4. Where are you from?
- Malaysia, GMT+8. No worry about my online time, i can online anytime IF the alliance need me.

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?
- No problem.

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?
- All my L2 friends is almost here. Beside, i always prefer a active alliance.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?
- I knew some ex- or current Empires members during my time at Deviance & FairLight @ L2Revenge, like GooLooGooLoo, Manchot, Tuma, Alaron (only listed those i saw + i know in this forum) etc.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?
- Personally, i don't really like to go red because i'm lazy to do Sin Eater Quest. BUT, if my clan/alliance members / friends need my help, i'll go red without any hesitation even is 7 vs 2 situation.

- Pvp ++ is my objective here.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?
- Same as question 8. Pvp ++ cheers

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?
- PoseidonArmy (disband due to leader left L2R) / Razor1911 @ Deviance / FairLight

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?
- Eysive; just started 2 days ago. So... Nope, Nope, and Nope.

Thanks for your time. Cheer cheers
Back to top Go down

Application for Empires
Page 1 of 1