Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to Join Empires <3

Go down 
+7
Mjukost
Mutzii
CryMorePlease
JanoMark
Marfa
SpartanWarri0r
Langelos
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Application to Join Empires <3 Empty
PostSubject: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:59 pm

Yo Wazzup homies Twisted Evil

Ingame nick: Exclamation ZEeuX Exclamation

1. How Old Are you
1.Im 18 Years old <3 dorfi Razz

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
2.Yeah i use Ventrilo <3 dorfi Razz

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?
3.I played on l2World,L2revenge,l2chronicles,currently playing in l2f :> <3 Dorfi Razz

4. Where are you from?
4.Im from germany <3 Dorfi Razz

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?
5.My english is good Smile pretty good Wink i understand and i can talk english <3 dorfi Razz

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?
6.I would like to Join Empires because ..i got good friends there and i like Active players and doing sieges and stuff like that Wink <3 Dorfi Razz

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?
7.Yeah, i Know Mutzii,Slayerduckie,Thatdude,Supra, and some other Surprised ^^ <3 dorfi Razz

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?
8.Uhmz how i feel going red ? i feel like i would drop my items if i die .. and i feel normal..
if i PEWEPE .. i ownnnnnn =D <3 Dorfi Razz

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?
nah why should that be a Problem for me bcuz i would kill them all anywayz ahhahaa <3 dorfi Razz

PS: my name is ZEeuX ingame and im Hero atm and the reason i got hero is because i wanted to PWN Leo777/2sexy4u/4leo and yeah i made it. And im good in Teamwork and im very Organized Smile. It was funny to post this Appy rofl :> Bai <3 Dorfi Razz
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:50 pm

well now that I question your seriousness.

We'll see if any of the people you mentioned can vouche for you and what they have to say about it.
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:21 pm

In l2revenge what was ur nick and ur ally or clan u were in?
Back to top Go down
Anubit

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:43 pm

Every sentance i see <3 dorfi Razz what is that? x)
Back to top Go down
Marfa
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Marfa

Female
Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:45 pm

O_o would like to know the same thing...
Back to top Go down
JanoMark
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 6:38 pm

I've seen you ingame but i was pretty sure you had belonged to clan we didnt like. I could be mistaken and if i am i apologize.
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:22 pm

as of right now EmpiresUnited recruitment is really stric atm... we are only looking for "diamnods in the ruff" players... we have alot of actives now and we arent lookign for another JOE SMOOOOO

~Ward
Back to top Go down
Mutzii
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Mutzii

Male
Number of posts : 1213
I want whole world to know that : y=kx+m
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:39 pm

haha zeeux mannen trodde inte jag skulle få se din application här Very Happy
sen när har du en dvärg btw? xD
och förresten är zeux din nya main nu sen du baxa leos hero eller kmru lira på din human också?

and yeah I'll vouche for him, tbh we havent been in same clan or alliance etc, but we've known each other from ingame without being allied. he is quite good pvper and we speak same language etc, know same people etc :> we also played in same server on l2x, where we knew each other, perhaps a bit hostile, but knew each other Wink

Langelos wrote:

We'll see if any of the people you mentioned can vouche for you and what they have to say about it.

Maybe lots of other people should start viewing the recruitment threads alot more often, I always do but to know whos coming and whos not, but incase vouche is required from people, then not only leaders but members needs to read this section aswell ^^
Back to top Go down
Mjukost
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Mjukost

Female
Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:44 pm

Mutzii wrote:
Langelos wrote:

Maybe lots of other people should start viewing the recruitment threads alot more often, I always do but to know whos coming and whos not, but incase vouche is required from people, then not only leaders but members needs to read this section aswell ^^
If someone wants to join and wants to get vouches from people he/she/it should take it into their own hands to ask the person they know to put out a vouche for him/her/it.

I know for a fact that most people dont read the recruitments and you cant really force people to read this since its not really any of their concerns.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomlinksarebadforyourhealth.com
Mutzii
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Mutzii

Male
Number of posts : 1213
I want whole world to know that : y=kx+m
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:49 pm

Mjukost wrote:
Mutzii wrote:
Langelos wrote:

If someone wants to join and wants to get vouches from people he/she/it should take it into their own hands to ask the person they know to put out a vouche for him/her/it.

I know for a fact that most people dont read the recruitments and you cant really force people to read this since its not really any of their concerns.

Cant really force anyone over a game, its dah internet, but yeah guess your right there, the guy should contact his/her friends.
Back to top Go down
Anubit

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:41 pm

Marfa wrote:
O_o would like to know the same thing...

pritty strange that "<3 dorfi"
Back to top Go down
Amnesia
Empires Ace
Empires Ace

Male
Number of posts : 411
I want whole world to know that : Im A Crack Addict
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:37 am

yes... i would like to know what this <3 dorfi thing is...
Back to top Go down
TehPwner
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
TehPwner

Male
Number of posts : 1013
I want whole world to know that : PEW PEW PEW PEW
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:40 am

iono dude i check at every few days... just nobody asked for a vouch from me... but as far as zeeux, i like the kid and i wouldnt mind having him around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: yeah :)   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:13 pm

Wazzup guyz,

Yeah im pretty serious i wanna be an EU Member O.O <3 Dorfi Razz

and in l2revenge i dont remember that good :/
Back to top Go down
Anubit

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:39 pm

ZEeuX wrote:
Wazzup guyz,

Yeah im pretty serious i wanna be an EU Member O.O <3 Dorfi Razz

and in l2revenge i dont remember that good :/

What is " <3 dorfi Razz" man i realy want to know is it somthing new???/ is it a word?!?!?!? is it somthing?!?!?! or its that in game your a dwarf and you added rofl??? dorfi or somthing.
what is itttttttt x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:01 am

I just like dwarfs ! Too bad im not one =(

<3 dorfi Razz
Back to top Go down
TehPwner
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
TehPwner

Male
Number of posts : 1013
I want whole world to know that : PEW PEW PEW PEW
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:23 am

i think hes just missing around. but i think hes a cool kid tbh, lets give him a chance guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:09 am

yeah ^^ im just messing around Razz but fo real Smile i wanna be a member in the EU Family .. with Mutzii/slayerduckie/hyatte/langelos/Tehpwner and all you even if you are lvl 61 and are a EU member ima treat you like all other so Wink (A FAMILY)
Back to top Go down
Slayerduck
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Slayerduck

Male
Number of posts : 1528
I want whole world to know that : Dorfies are hot
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:46 am

Dorfie <3

I'll accept him then if its ok.

BUT!! There are TWO things you need to do while in eu.
First of all is to refrain from dumb hero shout spamming.
And feed me 20 pts plx Razz
Back to top Go down
http://slayerduck.net/uploads/L2F

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:26 pm

ke ke !!!
Back to top Go down
Annexed
Empires Ace
Empires Ace

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:38 pm

I asked him for a tie in Oly and he beat me down... I SAY HELL NO!!

Kiddin Razz
Back to top Go down
Annexed
Empires Ace
Empires Ace

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:38 pm

I asked him for a tie in Oly and he beat me down... I SAY HELL NO!!

Kiddin Razz
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:56 pm

Slayerduck wrote:
Dorfie <3

I'll accept him then if its ok.

BUT!! There are TWO things you need to do while in eu.
First of all is to refrain from dumb hero shout spamming.
And feed me 20 pts plx Razz

you need to learn to close posts after you accept people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Empires <3   Application to Join Empires <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to Join Empires <3
Page 1 of 1