Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application (re-do)

Go down 
+5
RenXiS
CryMorePlease
Ifooo
xGuz
Alaron
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male
Number of posts : 4199
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Application (re-do) Empty
PostSubject: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:51 pm

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

Ofc, i always talk on vent. Now i have this mic issue but i hope i'll fix it soon.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

L2R and few other servers that were small.I used the names Alaron,Runin,Laros,TheRuneMaster and few alt names. A bit of USA too.

4. Where are you from?

Bulgaria FTW !

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

It's pretty good. I still try to perfect it. I have a little weird accident because i'm a BG and everything

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

Because i was an empires before and i really enjoyed it

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

Ifoo,WhyAlwaysMe,GooLooGooLoo and others. I just can't put all of them in the post.I hope others remember me too ^_^ I was a GdT member and after that Horizon member. Snoop FTW

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

No prob, i love going on PK spree. And since i don't have any good gear for now it's not a prob even if i drop something.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

It's gonna be a kind of a prob in the beggining but when i level up i don't mind having many wars.

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?

Empires,Reckoning,Fairlight (all on revenge) And none on Forever.

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?

No noblesse,no subclass. Currently level 66 Dwarf Male Fighter. Trying to level up but it's a pain in the ass to level with a dorf. No alts either.

I've been asked to post a second application when i have a character so here it is. I try to level up as fast as i can but as i mentioned above it's kind a hard on a dwarf. I heard that the subclass quest is easy so if i get to 75 i'm starting it directly.

Regards, Alaron (aka Runin)

Last edited by on Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xGuz
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
xGuz

Male
Number of posts : 700
I want whole world to know that : Im NooB OL
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:46 pm

Fairlight Dunwyn ally sure?
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:22 pm

Sure

[EDIT] Tuma said that he applyed on this level so i did so too. I hope i'll get some help with the levels since i need only 9 more >_>
[EDIT 2] If someone can invite me to a MoS Party tomorrow i'll be really grateful. It's a pain in the ass leveling this thing and i need fast leveling so i can start my subclass quest.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ifooo
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Ifooo

Male
Number of posts : 2019
I want whole world to know that : I am Bulgarian, and more than proud of it
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:54 pm

I was in Fairlight myself, I still consider myself an Empires member...

Some of us joined Fairlight just because 75% of the other people who were from Empires, aka our friends, joined them.

I don't think I'm unloyal... It's water flown under the bridge for me.
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:12 pm

Ifooo wrote:
I was in Fairlight myself, I still consider myself an Empires member...

Some of us joined Fairlight just because 75% of the other people who were from Empires, aka our friends, joined them.

I don't think I'm unloyal... It's water flown under the bridge for me.

but theres a difference... you and patje were my sullen cores..thsi alaron guys if i remember right was not
Back to top Go down
RenXiS
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
RenXiS

Male
Number of posts : 452
I want whole world to know that : Remember remember the 5th of November (Guy Fawkes)
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:20 pm

+1 for Alaron cos hes a good fella, find that out when i was in Reckoning. He helped with pvp when i called him, he was active on vent and ingame offcourse. Also did some raiding with him.
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:23 pm

I wasn't at sullen. I was in Empires/Reckoning. And after that i joined LordOfOvrlords,GooLooGooLoo,Manchot,Chickenz,Tones,TonzOfFun,Umkay and few other empires that were in Fairlight. But i don't think the ally was bad. I joined because there were empires there and my friends. I don't think this should be so important because it was on revenge and everything and the ppl were actually nice. Ifoo can tell you about that.
Back to top Go down
GooLooGooLoo
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
GooLooGooLoo

Male
Number of posts : 476
I want whole world to know that : im from brasil mengz
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:34 pm

Alaron was in my clan back in L2R. He may be annoying at times, but his pretty active, committed to the clan back in l2r. Although i cant vouche since i am still consider a "rookie" I would still want to voice my opinion , especially for someone I had been playing L2 with for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ifooo
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Ifooo

Male
Number of posts : 2019
I want whole world to know that : I am Bulgarian, and more than proud of it
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:41 pm

Ward, he's a good guy. Sometimes, only sometimes he might get annoying, but I think he will learn when to shut up easily ;].

I can say he is pretty responsible and u can have a good laugh with him. He is Bulgarian, so that kinda makes me unobjective, but still ;].

P.S. BG =/= BR. Last time I heard this in real life a French guy (some kind of fagt anyway) recieved 2 rights in the head and a knee in the stomach.

P.P.S. <3 assuming Angelic's attitude xD. MY HEROOO!
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:48 pm

Legacyweapon wrote:
Alaron was in my clan back in L2R. He may be annoying at times, but his pretty active, committed to the clan back in l2r. Although i cant vouche since i am still consider a "rookie" I would still want to voice my opinion , especially for someone I had been playing L2 with for a while.
I'm really happy to hear those words m8 Smile
Thanks to Ivo for the post too Smile
I really apretiate it guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Angarath
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Angarath

Male
Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:54 pm

I remember Alaron to. He was in Snoops clan. He was active always on vent and such.. Never heard anything negative Smile
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:03 am

So thats 4 Vouches ? I would like some info from Lang or some other Lead.
Back to top Go down
Compton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Compton

Male
Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:09 am

you need 4 leaders to vouch for you in the trial section

silly rabbit
Back to top Go down
NecroDiSia
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NecroDiSia

Male
Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:42 pm

Compton wrote:
you need 4 leaders to vouch for you in the trial section

silly rabbit

LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.olympianselite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (re-do)   Application (re-do) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application (re-do)
Page 1 of 1