Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zokky

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:11 am

1. How Old Are you
I'm 18
2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
Well i have some problems with my mic but i'll buy new one asap
3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?
I played on L2Revenge, L2Extreme, L2Frozen, L2Aeos, L2DEX, L2Gold,...
And i played here before but i stopped playing couse i got bored (been in NBA clan)
4. Where are you from?
I'm from Slovenia
5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?
My english isn't perfect. i'm making mistakes all the time but i try to correct them as much as possible. It's much easyer to speak than write, so i have no problems with speaking.
6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?
Well like i said I played here before, than i quit for 5 months and now i want to start again couse there are not good servers (ones that i like). So i came back. I tried to lvl my sub but ppl were pking me all them time. My plan is to join a good and powerful ally that will protect. In return i'll protect them- That's why i choose you guys.
7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?
No1 so far. Meybe some of them were good friends of mine or they know me.
8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?
I have no problems going red. My main class is necro so i go red quite often. But i think twice before going red.
9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?
Nop. I love to pvp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Compton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Compton

Male
Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:01 am

sorry, but as of right now we are not currently recruiting anyone unless they are close friends with one of our alliance members

Denied
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1