Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to join EU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jys

Application to join EU Empty
PostSubject: Application to join EU   Application to join EU Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:13 pm

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

getting on vent isnt any problem for me

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

I played only on l2r in reckoning and spartans ally, my nick Jyslin

4. Where are you from?

Netherlands, but i live in Belgium now

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

My english is fine, spoken, hearing and writing

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

Because i know some ppl who are in empires and some ppl from spartans ally also want/will join i see and i had a lot of fun with them

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

Well this depends on how well i should know some ppl Smile, i know Opalsnow, Angarath, Yoska and i bet a lot of ppl who played in reckoning on l2r in the past 6/7 months

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

I like pvp a lot, i dont like going red so much, but if needed i dont really care
If my mates go red and its needed i will pk anyone who try's to attack them
Sin eater quest ftw :>

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

Not a problem for me, it can be a bitch when you try to level a low char up but thats life in lineage

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?

I have been in reckoning and after l2r went c5 and reckoning fell apart, mostly bec b34st left, we created our own clan, made an ally but after speaking with fak3 we decited to join in 1 alliance Spartans

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?

Well as im not playing here for so long, not even a week im working really hard to get myself noblesse
I have finished sub and leveled up my subclass to 77, so i will start on the nobl quest asap
I also leveling up a dancer and my boyfriend leveling up a sws
We created our clan on this server, because some of our mates from l2r moved also to this server and we wanted an easy way to communicate on this server

Well i hope i get accepted, if not no hard feelings :>
Hi to all ppl i know, vote for me Very Happy:D flower
Back to top Go down
Ifooo
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Ifooo

Male
Number of posts : 2019
I want whole world to know that : I am Bulgarian, and more than proud of it
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Application to join EU   Application to join EU Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:03 pm

I remember this guy, but can't really give an opinion about him since I don't know him well.
Back to top Go down
Troublesome
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Troublesome

Male
Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Application to join EU   Application to join EU Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:20 pm

See the link below. Same Issue I got with both persons. Read my 1st post on that link.

https://empires-alliance.niceboard.com/forever-recruitment-f31/hello-empires-i-want-to-join-again-t3392.htm
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Application to join EU   Application to join EU Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:59 pm

based on the fact that this person is vlaagming girlffriend....according to garryu and gooloo.....and based on the fact of them in regards to vlaagming....i rejected his app, so i am rejecting hers too

the relationship in my opinion might cuase problems in the future....

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join EU   Application to join EU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join EU
Page 1 of 1