Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for eu (greek+english)

Go down 
+2
LesbianShow
Whip
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Application for eu (greek+english) Empty
PostSubject: Application for eu (greek+english)   Application for eu (greek+english) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:02 pm

Onoma:giorgos
Ilikia:16
Perioxh:galatsi
Class/subclass:Tyrant(main)
LvL:78
In-Game nick(char name):mylasthope
Alt chars:Zitanistria(o char itan dikos m alla stin sinexeia ton edwsa sto father m o opoios mpike FS den hmoun egw...den kanw join se Zerg/n00b allies...)

-Poso kairo paizeis lineage?4 xronia
-Paizeis apo spiti i net cafe?spiti kuriws
-Se poious allous server exeis paiksei?BnB(DonJuan),E-global(Bufferoni),Extreme(many chars)
-Poso kairo paizeis ston L2Forever?apo otan arxise.
-Eisai/Hsoun melos kapoias allis clan ston Forever?GreekArmy(itan clan pou ixe i kopela m kai ti helpara)
-Giati efyges apo tin proigoumeni clan sou?gia na mpw eu
-Mporeis na xrhsimopoihseis ventrillo?pistevw pws to ventrio einai anagaio an kapios 8elei sovarh organwsh gia na kratisei mia clan axiologh...ara nai.
-Posa pvp/pk exeis?o char einai kainourios kai den exei akoma pvps
-Mporeis na eisai active kathe i sxedon kathe mera?enoeite(5 kai panw wres ka8imerina)
-Ti eksoplismo exeis ayti ti stigmi?plat light +10 kai perimenw fists +20 (exw idh +10 focus),tat set +7,forever dagger +8,Forever mace,dfb clean +16
-Exeis empeiria apo sieges?arketh
-Exeis kapoious friends apo to clan i to ally mas?LesbianShow(ton xerw kai real life)exw dei morhea,kai Zuni real life epishs an kai den prolava na tous gnwrisw
-Poios o logos pou se ekane na theliseis na mpeis stin clan mas?gt einai to mono ally pou exei sosth organwsh kai exei pollu balance to pvp me to pvp,apo oso vlepw exei mia atmosfera sinergasias,epishs epeidh m aresoun polu ta wars kai ta sieges..
mporeis na eisai online an ta sieges einai meta ta mesanuxta?nai

P.S. oswn afora ta pvps,pistevw oti einai o ousiastikos telikos skopos tou game opote ine pada efprosdekta,opws kai ta wars...sxetika me to pk twra den m aresei na pernw pk ton opoiodipote asxeto i untag pou vriskw sto dromo,alla opote xreiastei gia to ally i gia opoiodipote allo logo den xreiazete 2h skepsh...

P.S.(2) o char den exei akoma subs alla me tin prwth efkeria teliwnw to quest kai eimai dia8esimos na kanw oti sub mporei na fanei xrisimo sto ally

P.S.(3) xerw pws oi Elites kanoun recruit mono panw apo 20 alla 8a me endiefere arketa na mpw stous Elites epeidh einai kata kyrio logo Ellinikh clan

Efoswn omws ta aglika m einai arketa kala endiaferomai na mpw kai se opoiadipote clan sto ally...

name:george
Main:Tyrant
LvL:78
In game nick:mylasthope
alts:zitanistria(was my char but after me my father started playing with that char and joined FS just to be in one clan)

1. How Old Are you:16

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.Of course(vent is the only way to have organisation in a clan and keep the clan in a good respect lvl...

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?BnB(DonJuan),E-global(Bufferoni),Extreme(many chars)

4. Where are you from?Greece

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?pretty good i think.

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?cause its the ally that has the pvp and pve most balanced than all,as i have seen its the most fair between its members ally,and it seems like its more than just an ally,u are al friends and there are no arguments between the members...

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?LesbianShow(real lifefor about 1 month),i have met once morheas and Zuni but i didnt have the time to get to know them better

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?pvp is the main purpose of the game,about pks,i dont like pking random untagged ppl but when that is needed there is no second thought about it..pk when it is needed must be instant...i think i dont have to mention about pking half warteged clan...they are all K.O.S.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?not at all...that is the purpose of the game...thats why we all play lineage 2and dont play wow

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in? GreekArmy(was my girlfriends clan and i was just helping her..)

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?Its 78 lvl tyrant got sub quest...dont have any subs cause i am willing to do the subs that are needed for the ally(first sub will be Abys Walker just to do the noblesse quest wich is going to be complete in 2-3 days most..
Back to top Go down
Whip
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Whip

Male
Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Application for eu (greek+english)   Application for eu (greek+english) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:05 pm

Looks good to me. but you need to get vouches, so party some more with lesbian, morheas, zuni and others and get your vouches.

And i would wait for Spartans reply Wink
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female
Number of posts : 1296
I want whole world to know that : I LOVE TRANSEXUALS AND CHICKS WITH DICKS!
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Application for eu (greek+english)   Application for eu (greek+english) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:10 pm

i know himreal life yes..he is a good guy i also know he is very good at pvps knows the game for real...i vouche for him...+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skullerat0r
AdrianSmith
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
AdrianSmith

Male
Number of posts : 473
I want whole world to know that : I am a MADMAN
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Application for eu (greek+english)   Application for eu (greek+english) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:12 pm

He is 16 and Elites recruit players 20 + years old.Even if his application looks good.Spartan will agree with me i think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for eu (greek+english)   Application for eu (greek+english) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:23 pm

he didnt know me he see me one time in his life my opinion dont reqruiet him is kid and is friend of milkoboukalo and this is very godd reason to do not reqruit him
Back to top Go down
JeseJames

JeseJames

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Application for eu (greek+english)   Application for eu (greek+english) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:25 pm

morheas wrote:
he didnt know me he see me one time in his life my opinion dont reqruiet him is kid and is friend of milkoboukalo and this is very godd reason to do not reqruit him

i vouche +1 in Morheas

AdrianSmith wrote:
He is 16 and Elites recruit players 20 + years old.Even if his application looks good.Spartan will agree with me i think.

i vouche +1 in AdrianSmith

Last edited by on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
zounior21
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
zounior21

Male
Number of posts : 179
I want whole world to know that : To much is never enough...
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Application for eu (greek+english)   Application for eu (greek+english) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:26 pm

AdrianSmith wrote:

1: Age 16 (no)

2: He doesnt know me from real life he hasnt even spoke with me...(no)

3: He saw me once playing my alt TH in his net.Thats not a prouf that he knows me..(no)

4: Friend of milkoboukalo (wartag)...(no)
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Application for eu (greek+english)   Application for eu (greek+english) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:05 am

From all these that i saw i must say

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for eu (greek+english)   Application for eu (greek+english) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for eu (greek+english)
Page 1 of 1