Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

an old friend applying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

an old friend applying Empty
PostSubject: an old friend applying   an old friend applying Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:29 pm

sup lang long time no hear. This is xXxGhaleonxXx.

I recently quit retail and tried to sell my account but it got baned lol oh well. Anyhow my buddy HellLegion told me you still play on a private server l2forever and i was wondering if it would be cool if i could come and join ya. I'm installing it now as i type this.

A lot has happened since i last talked to ya and i'd like to fight along side ya again because that was the most fun times i've had. Anyway let me know what ya think and i miss ya buddy Very Happy

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
you bet

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?
bartz

4. Where are you from?
California, USA

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?
it's all i know

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?
Look above ^^

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?
Langelos, Slyden - many many moons

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?
do i really have to answer this? I rolled with devilhealer for a few months before he quit and thats all we did. Just watch the gludio siege video and watch my red name when the odds are 100 vs us 5.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?
Well at least i dont have to beg for wars anymore.

10. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?
just downloading so i can lvl it up ^^. And i was on kos to the server and was still able to lvl without problems so no worries there.
Back to top Go down
HellLegion

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: an old friend applying   an old friend applying Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:58 pm

old awake member from retail. Kool guy, great pvper and always there to help people in need.
+vouch

p.s lang u getting alot of your old member coming to play with you
Back to top Go down
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: an old friend applying   an old friend applying Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:19 am

Since u are old Awakening member...welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: an old friend applying   an old friend applying Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:24 am

thanks guys Very Happy

oh btw whats your guys's main pvp crew consist of? archers or mages. Need to know to make the group better and easier on warcryer buffs.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: an old friend applying   an old friend applying Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:59 am

you'll find ghaleon that p.server is totally different then retail. Its weird cause we dont do really perfect parties here, I mean we try to set shit up that way, but its more just about assisting and staying together, and having good pvpers in our parties here.

Obviously we will get you in the ally, I gotta submit your name for approval like everyone else though, should be done by the end of the night, go ahead and make sure you got a c4 client installed and download the updater from the website on forever, and then get a toon made in game, my toon is hyatte.

If hell hasnt set you up an account on vent, pm me on these boards and I will set it up for you.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: an old friend applying   an old friend applying Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:37 am

was accepted in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an old friend applying   an old friend applying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an old friend applying
Page 1 of 1