Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Guys RogueWarrior applying here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
ThatGuy

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Hi Guys RogueWarrior applying here Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guys RogueWarrior applying here   Hi Guys RogueWarrior applying here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:09 am

Ingame nick: RogueWarrior lvl 78 Hell Knight in the process of subclassing

1. How Old Are you
I'm 28 years old

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
Yes i use vent, and you're right it does help bring the clans closer seeing that its not just a name on the screen but now a voice in you're Ear lol!

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?
I'm playing here for the first time on this server, used to be on Revenge but i never was in a clan really as i used to play from a Cafe (have internet home now so that rocksorzzz) Cant Really remember the names of the characters as i didn't have the time (or money Sad to fully develop them)

4. Where are you from?
I'm from Trinidad... Ze land of sun sea and sexy as hell women

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?
My english is Great as its my native language spoken here in trinidad, have good BIG ears for hearing and as u can see am fairly fluent in english (based on me writing an application)

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?
I would like to Join Empires because i like the whole way the clan operates, i've never donated or had the best gear ever but its the camraderie and togetherness ilike most, i got a friend on there and we Trinis like to socialize and he's a buddy of mine ent Rommel?

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?
Well i know thebatman, and allure/annexed but allure just knows me as someone who talks to him lol but rommel is a friend of mine for a few years well and i know him really well

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?
Personally i don't mind, simply cuz am like this, i got my boys here wid me and i got they back, if it means going red for them, then what can i saybut DIP ME IN RED PAINT

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?
Hell no, it sure beats being alone on this server and I'm a Warrior at heart, remember us for World Cup? I AM A SOCA WARRIOR I SAY WIN OR LOSE I AM A FIGHTER.
Back to top Go down
thebatman
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
thebatman

Male
Number of posts : 774
I want whole world to know that : my name is Bruce Wayne and I endorse this message
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys RogueWarrior applying here   Hi Guys RogueWarrior applying here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:26 am

shh im not rommel im thebatman
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys RogueWarrior applying here   Hi Guys RogueWarrior applying here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:39 am

app sounds great, and I know batman would be anal as me in recruiting.

So your good to go pm hyatte in game tomorrow and I will give you an invite. If I left batman with invite priveledges go for it, or you can join revelation's clan as well if you want and see him before me.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys RogueWarrior applying here   Hi Guys RogueWarrior applying here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys RogueWarrior applying here
Page 1 of 1