Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aplication for infidels

Go down 
+3
Mjukost
Angelic
Amnesia
7 posters
AuthorMessage

aplication for infidels Empty
PostSubject: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:32 pm

1. I am 18 years old .
2. I'm using vent if needed so if u give me some info's that will do.Bout the raids/sieges/pvp's ofc im allrdy borred of l2 i play for 4 years so anything that seems to get me something to do its fine. Bout new friends ,well they will come in time.
3. I played on l2x(the old one) , l2revenge , l2gold mostly the best private server's of those moments , my names are not important so i would if u wont ask more of them.
4. I am from mother russia Smile , nah im joking im from romania tho im not to proud of that to many scammers from my country Sad
5. As u can see im not Br , but cuz its not my native language im not perfect but il manage just fine .
6. I wana join u guys cuz u are the most organized around.
7. I know OpalSnow she is my true love ;o ..
8. I love to pk if i got some b . soes at me or something to get me out of there fast , about pvp u'l see i pwn Smile
9. I think there is no use to answer to this one cuz i wana join Infidels .. so if they got war's il support them.
10. Bout my gear .. sb +21 foc plat light +10 baium jewls +10 ( some of them) and some nice gear for my incoming bish/doomcryer

Hope u'l make the right decizion , with love from ....................... me Smile

Last edited by on Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amnesia
Empires Ace
Empires Ace

Male
Number of posts : 411
I want whole world to know that : Im A Crack Addict
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:04 pm

OpalSnow is a dude... mostly...
Back to top Go down
Angelic
Admin
Admin
Angelic

Male
Number of posts : 1957
I want whole world to know that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAg03_zYVtU
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.hadash.com

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:15 pm

ye i know she is a he Smile the idea matters .. so can i join ? im borred of unorganized clan's and all that crap.
Back to top Go down
Mjukost
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Mjukost

Female
Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:33 pm

You got +10 baium jools?
Roflmao.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomlinksarebadforyourhealth.com
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:45 pm

not until you get some vouches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:15 pm

Since im new i guess i wont get any votes .. well i guess that's it thx for ur time
Back to top Go down
Mjukost
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Mjukost

Female
Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:27 pm

If you want in go party with our members, noone is gonna vouch for someone they never played with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomlinksarebadforyourhealth.com

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:35 pm

u always party with ur clan's /ally ..
Back to top Go down
Angarath
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Angarath

Male
Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:08 pm

"10. Bout my gear .. sb +21 foc, plat light +10, baium, jewls +10 ( some of them) and some nice gear for my incoming bish/doomcryer"

"," is ur friend ;>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:58 pm

xHeadshotx is a FAGGOT full stop! i was doing my sub quest and i need to get bloodfire. i ported to loa heart and there after like 2 minutes he pked me. sn00pdogg was with him.
Back to top Go down
CavTheBuilder
Admin
Admin
CavTheBuilder

Male
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:20 am

I believe this is also Revenge (archers with white bow) or whoever it was that was at the siege that was helping us pickoff some of the guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:21 am

i dont want to be rude but are u retarded ? Smile)
im not in ur ally and u ksed me like 5 minutes after i asked u to stop it u didnt. Besides if i wana join ur ally doesnt means i must lick ur ass b4.

and btw since i see i cannot join like a new player im RevangeS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:37 am

SO .. will i be accepted or not ?
Back to top Go down
Slayerduck
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Slayerduck

Male
Number of posts : 1528
I want whole world to know that : Dorfies are hot
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:11 pm

Uh, if you want to get some vouches you should avoid pking EU i think? Its obvious that you lack common sense.
Back to top Go down
http://slayerduck.net/uploads/L2F
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:45 pm

Calling current members retards, yeah well quick answer from me on this.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aplication for infidels   aplication for infidels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aplication for infidels
Page 1 of 1