Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aplication

Go down 
+5
Keaton
Angarath
TheBrut3
Langelos
AdrianSmith
9 posters
AuthorMessage

aplication Empty
PostSubject: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:51 pm

1. I am 18 years old .
2. I'm using vent if needed so if u give me some info's that will do.Bout the raids/sieges/pvp's ofc im allrdy borred of l2 i play for 4 years so anything that seems to get me something to do its fine. Bout new friends ,well they will come in time.
3. I played on l2x(the old one) , l2revenge , l2gold mostly the best private server's of those moments , my names are not important so i would if u wont ask more of them.
4. I am from mother russia , nah im joking im from romania tho im not to proud of that to many scammers from my country
5. As u can see im not Br , but cuz its not my native language im not perfect but il manage just fine .
6. I wana join u guys cuz u are the most organized around.
7. I know OpalSnow she is my true love ;o ..
8. I love to pk if i got some b . soes at me or something to get me out of there fast , about pvp u'l see i pwn
9. I think there is no use to answer to this one cuz i wana join Infidels .. so if they got war's il support them.
10. Bout my gear .. sb +21 foc plat light +10 baium jewls +10 ( some of them) and some nice gear for my incoming bish/doomcryer

And sry for calling that guy retarded .. Sad
Back to top Go down

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:10 pm

sry i made this apply again so soon but i got some1 who can vouch for me .. his name is AdrianSmith.
Back to top Go down
AdrianSmith
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
AdrianSmith

Male
Number of posts : 473
I want whole world to know that : I am a MADMAN
Registration date : 2007-05-22

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:58 pm

Hey whats up mate ?
Guys you 'd give him a trial week.He helped us few times and he was with our side on last siege at Aden.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:21 am

yeah well no offense but that doesnt impress me, since your so impressed though, Im sure you can convince your clan leader to take him in then.

If it wasnt for you adrian I would already hit this with a ban hammer, but I'll give it one day.

BTW adrian, how has he helped us, what a few times in pvp, plz explain.
Back to top Go down
TheBrut3
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
TheBrut3

Male
Number of posts : 1614
I want whole world to know that : Were gonna fck the girlz
Registration date : 2007-05-04

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:46 am

dont have much to say, but i really dont like his reactions and flames in his last topic.
and i think gear doesnt say anything, its all about personality
Back to top Go down
AdrianSmith
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
AdrianSmith

Male
Number of posts : 473
I want whole world to know that : I am a MADMAN
Registration date : 2007-05-22

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:12 am

Langelos wrote:

BTW adrian, how has he helped us, what a few times in pvp, plz explain.

Well i know him and some other guys since i was on revenge..we had some good time there.About forever server..well we are talking ingame, had some pvps together ,we did some raids also when i first came here and he was at aden siege ...at least he didnt flag me.Now ..i dont know if he has any alt chars cause i know him from game..Its up to you guys.We can test him at least for a day.

PS:I ll ask spartan to give him a try..if i see something strange he ll just get a kick.
Back to top Go down

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:17 pm

Guys about my gear im not trying to impress any1 . . its just the gear i got in time not donated or anything, my first apply was for infidelis and i saw they asked info about the gear too . About l2r my name was B3nedikt i was in compton's clan , if savage is still around he can confirm it i think he remember's me. And here i never did anything to EU and if i pvped/pked some u of .. cmon its l2 thats what should be done .. pvp/pve/pk its a part of the game and there should be no hate for that . Just try me some days and see what im capable of.
Back to top Go down
Angarath
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Angarath

Male
Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-04-25

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:31 pm

Yah, I remember him from revenge, and he helps me here and there in pvp. There was never any probs with him on Revenge. Just so get that out Smile
But, yeah. All up to the leaders.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:33 pm

xHeadshotx wrote:
Guys about my gear im not trying to impress any1 . . its just the gear i got in time not donated or anything, my first apply was for infidelis and i saw they asked info about the gear too . About l2r my name was B3nedikt i was in compton's clan , if savage is still around he can confirm it i think he remember's me. And here i never did anything to EU and if i pvped/pked some u of .. cmon its l2 thats what should be done .. pvp/pve/pk its a part of the game and there should be no hate for that . Just try me some days and see what im capable of.

since you were in compton's clan, we will tell him on vent to come read this and put his two cents in, since he was your past clan leader, the acception or rejection will go with his decision.
Back to top Go down
Keaton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Keaton

Male
Number of posts : 1283
I want whole world to know that : I love Nature!
Registration date : 2007-04-24

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:21 pm

I remember B3nedikt as a big clanhopper, from Compton to UA and he ended up with ST at last I believe...I don't really like clanhoppers myself...
I also believe he had some issues with other Empires members back then, be killing them or something.

Compton would know this I guess, if he doesn't think so I might mistake.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:38 pm

if he left EU and went to ST, then he is automatically denied. Just keep this thread informed.
Back to top Go down
tyxoN
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
tyxoN

Male
Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2007-04-18

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:47 pm

XxMadManxX wrote:
I remember B3nedikt as a big clanhopper, from Compton to UA and he ended up with ST at last I believe...I don't really like clanhoppers myself...
I also believe he had some issues with other Empires members back then, be killing them or something.

Compton would know this I guess, if he doesn't think so I might mistake.

True.
Back to top Go down

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:50 pm

Well i wasn't in ST .. i was in Suirax's clan for some days then i joined Empires. After 1 week or 2 i left server and went back to l2gold ( server that was stoped by Fbi and they just started it again).Tbh i dont remember UA or anything bout them .. its 1 year since then .. but put it this way this is a new server for all of us , just try me some days .

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img508/7735/shot00027gr4.jpg

Last edited by on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Natalia

Natalia

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-02

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:52 pm

xHeadShotx..Hmm seem strange name to me i think u were in statix?

I'm srry if i got this wrong
Back to top Go down

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:54 pm

lol! Nah i just made this char 2 or 3 day's ago .. my old char is RevangeS i sayd that above. Bout statix i was in theyr clan like 5 months ago Smile

Last edited by on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natalia

Natalia

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:56 pm

Lol....Revanges.....Hmmm maybe stop leing with ur old char u were in ST and NBA.....
Back to top Go down

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:00 am

Langelos wrote:
if he left EU and went to ST, then he is automatically denied. Just keep this thread informed.

I found this on l2r recruting section

[quote="BigSnoopDizzle"] I dont have a problem with taking people into my clan that were previously in UA or Deviance Or ST or whatever... I started in ST and i think everyone deserves a fresh start..

I dont remember to join any of those ally's but even if .. a chance is too much ?
Back to top Go down

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:01 am

natalia im playing on l2forever long b4 empires was here .. those were the clans of the time and i was in them , what would u expect to stay untagged like 4 months so empires would come to recruit me ? The first guy of l2r empires i saw here was ImApirate or something like that (sry if i spell it rong) , he knew me from l2r and i had a chat with him but soon after i did my brake from l2f i just started again 1 week ago ( i missed 3 months)
Back to top Go down
Natalia

Natalia

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:06 am

[quote="xHeadshotx"]
Langelos wrote:

I found this on l2r recruting section

BigSnoopDizzle wrote:
I dont have a problem with taking people into my clan that were previously in UA or Deviance Or ST or whatever... I started in ST and i think everyone deserves a fresh start..

I dont remember to join any of those ally's but even if .. a chance is too much ?

Well u started ST then made ur own clan joined NBA then left again......... confused confused then dunno rly wat happend after u left NBA.....
Back to top Go down
Natalia

Natalia

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:08 am

Well...I just told which clans i saw u..thats all..i aint trying to be nasty to u at all
Back to top Go down

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:10 am

seriously do u know what ur talking about ? If u wana argue pm me tomorow in game what does ST has to do with empires i wasnt in ST on l2r and thats the end of it. And bout NBA its a dead clan and it happened long ago(i stayed there like 1 day cuz theyr were retarded feeders and i didnt liked it). If that satisfy's ur curiosity tell me ..

Last edited by on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Natalia

Natalia

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:12 am

Lol ...........And i only told which the noob clans u were in ST for me stands for statix if u rly wanna now...CLAN HOPPPER Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:17 am

This is pointless im going to sleep cuz i got school tomorow belive what u want natalia. But i cant stay in a clan ally where i get pked by my own members or ally or stuff like that (thats what statix was).GN
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:33 am

yea too many things dont add up.....compton has a problem with him, and some oen else came up to me and stated that hes had bad history with headshot since l2x and kaistien....

i say for all intensive purposes im going to lock the thread for a few reasons, one so no one else puts their two cents in except for the leaders, unitl compton has said his piece.

i feel for right now its a tentative deny, we aren't recruiting loosly, and the shear fact that no one has strongly vouched for u, and the fact that few ppl that i trust giving me straight and unbiased answers told me u have a bad track record in the past.

and this too
https://empires-alliance.niceboard.com/Forever-Recruitment-f31/aplication-for-infidels-t2496-15.htm

DENIED

"waiting for compton to weigh in*
Back to top Go down
Compton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Compton

Male
Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-04-07

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:23 am

CryMorePlease wrote:
yea too many things dont add up.....compton has a problem with him, and some oen else came up to me and stated that hes had bad history with headshot since l2x and kaistien....

i say for all intensive purposes im going to lock the thread for a few reasons, one so no one else puts their two cents in except for the leaders, unitl compton has said his piece.

i feel for right now its a tentative deny, we aren't recruiting loosly, and the shear fact that no one has strongly vouched for u, and the fact that few ppl that i trust giving me straight and unbiased answers told me u have a bad track record in the past.

and this too
https://empires-alliance.niceboard.com/Forever-Recruitment-f31/aplication-for-infidels-t2496-15.htm

DENIED

"waiting for compton to weigh in*

he was in my clan, for a very short time. I dont remember how he got in because i rarely recruited but i did give invite rights to savage so im sure SavageMessiah recruited him...actually im pretty curtain he did

honestly he was with us for a few days from what i can rememebr and i barely even got to know him.i dont really know where(alliance wise) he went afterwards..if you had stuck with us longer maybe i would have been able to get to know you and vouch for you, no hard feelings...but i barely know you so theres nothing much i can say about you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aplication
Page 1 of 1