Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my Application ~ DarknessWithin

Go down 
+9
Jedd
makron
Slayerduck
Langelos
rinne
Damne
deso
aergen
Alaron
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

my Application ~ DarknessWithin Empty
PostSubject: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:58 am

1. How Old Are you

I am 15.

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

I can use ventrilo at any time.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

i have played on Lineage 2 Paradise-Arondight

4. Where are you from?

Canada eh?

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

Great english, as I was born here.

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

I know many people in EU and its just a great community. I really want to be a part of the group.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

Poonjab~A good friend~long time ...
RECON001~ Met him recently we went pvp hunting found no one Sad ~ Recent
Many others... Salena.. others which I have forgotten sorry! Razz

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

I will go red if I have to for the clan, Pvp is one of the reasons i want to join EU for the wartags and pvp.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

Not at all. For me its a bonus.

10. What clans/Allys have you been in?

I have been in mostly low clans... none with wartags against EU.

11. What Gear do you have for A/S grade?

majestic la fully enchant, soulsep fully enchant, majestic jewls.

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?

DarknessWithin~Not noblesse, no subs yet, Level 74. I am Abyss Walker. Alts = Brianna spellhowler lvl 60, Zegorth = Destro lvl 57.

13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?

Huge cock so big it won't fit your mouth. Sex with allies... Hm only if they are female. Sorry I don't roll that way.

Also do not think I am a noob because of my level... I play weekends only because of school. And I have only started training this account recently. But i have gained about 6 levels in my last 4 days of playing ^.^

Playing weekdays... Is a maybe. I only play when I am done with school homework etc.

Saturday I play all day; it is my day to play.

I hope I am allowed in and I know I will see some of you guys later ^^

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male
Number of posts : 4199
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:21 am

Way too young imo.. =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:26 am

:s age is a factor? Why? I am mature for my age.. And if you play with me you will not notice any difference.
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:30 am

Well, it is kind of a factor for this alliance. Considering most people in here are 20+ with some exceptions (I'm 18 myself). You knowing poon means you're an awesome guy... but I just don't know how you're gonna handle being in the ally. The leaders have the final word.. I'm just saying what my oppinion is. Don't get offended because I don't really want to get you offended.. it's just that this ally has ppl way above your age ^^

Peace and good luck with your application!

Alaron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:35 am

Thanks and I am not taking any offence. I am just glad someone actually replied to my thread. I am hoping I get in as I need a clan and I do not wnana join any other but EU tahnk you.
Back to top Go down
aergen
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
aergen

Male
Number of posts : 374
I want whole world to know that : I am a lolmanian
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:35 am

Alaron wrote:
Way too young imo.. =/

lol stop bashing on ages

-1 for the lvl/subclass/nobless status

-1 for the playtime

+1 english skills

u can come back with real chances to get in when u are subclassed/noblessed, is really hard to make all of those in a ally like EU with so many wars, u will go mad getting killed while doing quests...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:59 am

Rofl yay I got a +1 xD.
Thanks for the recomendation... and I was starting to realise I would not be allowed in clan. Again thanks for reply.
Back to top Go down
deso
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
deso

Male
Number of posts : 1155
I want whole world to know that : Parrots are nice pets
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:29 am

DarknessWithin wrote:
Rofl yay I got a +1 xD.
Thanks for the recomendation... and I was starting to realise I would not be allowed in clan. Again thanks for reply.

I think that sums -1 Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:05 am

lol yeah but at least one of them said +1 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:16 am

I'm not in the clan, so I have no say at all, but +1 for being canadian. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damne
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Damne

Male
Number of posts : 945
I want whole world to know that : I am sex addict
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:29 am

Alaron wrote:
Way too young imo.. =/
Ages are not problem for this alliance, we have few GOOD PLAYERS that are young as you.
the problem are other things like:

DarknessWithin wrote:
10. What clans/Allys have you been in?
I have been in mostly low clans... none with wartags against EU.

clans like ?!
we need names...

DarknessWithin wrote:
12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?
DarknessWithin~Not noblesse, no subs yet, Level 74. I am Abyss Walker. Alts = Brianna spellhowler lvl 60, Zegorth = Destro lvl 57.

this means that you have few chars that are not subbed, but are in the middies. You could finish subclass for one, and then jump on other classes.
For me, that is lack of experience, jumping on between races and classes, without finishing subclass for one toon first.

DarknessWithin wrote:
13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?
Huge cock so big it won't fit your mouth. Sex with allies... Hm only if they are female. Sorry I don't roll that way.
Girls are with me, so, when you want to roll "right way", you will have to beat me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DarknessWithin wrote:
I hope I am allowed in and I know I will see some of you guys later ^^
also, don't be that much inpatient...
Back to top Go down
rinne
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
rinne

Male
Number of posts : 423
I want whole world to know that : suck it, coon
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:36 am

Miss Kiti wrote:
I'm not in the clan, so I have no say at all, but +1 for being canadian. Very Happy

the canadians will take it up the butt in EU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:14 am

rinne wrote:
Miss Kiti wrote:

the canadians will take it up the butt in EU

Sad We already do IRL from the states. How would it be any diff.?
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:48 pm

darkness, Im gonna speak with poonjab since you say you know him a long time and is a good friend to you.

Yes 15 is normally way too young for our ally, Im not gonna lie and most of the time I immediately deny based on that.

But since you have a couple guys down there for our ally as people you know, I'll speak with them and see what they think. We do have someone that is 16 and is very very mature for his age, its rare to find that, but hey it does happen.

I'll get back with you in a day or so, cause poon plays hit or miss at night now.
Back to top Go down
Slayerduck
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Slayerduck

Male
Number of posts : 1528
I want whole world to know that : Dorfies are hot
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:42 pm

We need moar underage girls!
Back to top Go down
http://slayerduck.net/uploads/L2F
makron
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
makron

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:25 pm

Alaron wrote:
Well, it is kind of a factor for this alliance. Considering most people in here are 20+ with some exceptions (I'm 18 myself). You knowing poon means you're an awesome guy... but I just don't know how you're gonna handle being in the ally. The leaders have the final word.. I'm just saying what my oppinion is. Don't get offended because I don't really want to get you offended.. it's just that this ally has ppl way above your age ^^

Alaron

lol i was like 16 when i joined the alliance and im currently 17
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:08 pm

makron wrote:
Alaron wrote:

Alaron

lol i was like 16 when i joined the alliance and im currently 17
I was 16 too, and AvoCantigas is 16 atm but that's just exceptions.. As I said in my post.. if he's a friend of Poon that means he's an awesome guy because poon is a pretty nice and friendly guy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedd
Empires Guard
Empires Guard

Male
Number of posts : 211
I want whole world to know that : Inverness = sexy
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:19 pm

Isn't it kind of ironic you make such a big deal about people's ages in every application if you yourself got recruited at 16?
Back to top Go down
Quaron
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Quaron

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:41 pm

Jedd wrote:
Isn't it kind of ironic you make such a big deal about people's ages in every application if you yourself got recruited at 16?

QFT!

I dont give a fuck if some1 is 10 or 60 as soon as he know how to behave and shit like that ; -)
Back to top Go down
Hotte
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Hotte

Male
Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:48 pm

Alaron wrote:
bla bla bla
Who cares if ur 18 or whatever u say if u act like a 10 years old kid?

On topic: Its how the person acts, so a trial or a chat on vent should sort this "problem" out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:33 am

thanks for cehcking up on poonjab. im currently doing french homeowork. Well thanks.

Edit: Wanted to add the clans I have been in:
Divinty~ Dispersed.
NightFall~Dispersed.
SoPaid~Dispersed.
They were all small clans with my friends.
Back to top Go down
Aelin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:07 am

Good luck mate. I just applied too.

"i have played on Lineage 2 Paradise-Arondight"
>.> I'm Arondight from Paradise and from AzureL2. Anyone doubting? PM in AzureL2 and I can confirm it.
Back to top Go down
rinne
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
rinne

Male
Number of posts : 423
I want whole world to know that : suck it, coon
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:23 am

i used to play in l2p too but is arondight a high rate or a low rate?
Back to top Go down
Aelin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:26 am

I Played low rate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:45 am

no on L2 Paradise i stole the name arondight. it was on their bartz server which was 500x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Application ~ DarknessWithin   my Application ~ DarknessWithin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my Application ~ DarknessWithin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next