Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my app- yeenyang

Go down 
+7
Anduras
Langelos
loctar
Alaron
rinne
LesbianShow
Yeenyang
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeenyang

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-10

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:08 am

1. How Old Are you 23

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
yeah vent is no prob i perfer it its easier then typing

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers? just azure naniki since beta and before that deveint realms

4. Where are you from? Florida

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it? like i said im from florida so it sucks GG jed bush on the education Razz

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with? because its a strong ally wit mad wars and everyone hates u so sounds like my kinda place

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them? no not rly

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general? im all abouts the pvp and ill go red no matter what i dont give a fuk if im over 5 i can besoe if it gets to crazy

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem? lol hell no i love wars that way i dont have to wait can just rock them

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in? just some random ally redknights but i tihnk its an alt ally noone was ever on

11. What Gear do you have for A/S grade? full tallum +4 kesh*kesh tall*dle both + 0 and some other random a/b gears

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally? thats the problem im not noble its kind of hard to lvl a glad solo but im a nolifer so it wont take long and as of alts i have none in a clan i have a lvl 33 dwarf and thats it Razz

13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex? my cock is huge mengz and ill only have sex if they take me out to eat wtf do i look like a whore to u ok maybe i am but i get hungry before sex and after hell im hungry all the time i rly dig pancakes mmm pancakes so good i would do ANYTHING for pancakes and i mean ANYTHING

well thats it ne thing else u wanna know just hola at a nig
Back to top Go down

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:15 am

Damn, fattie. Lay off the pancakes!

Also, Yeen just broke up with his girlfriend, so he really has no life. Wink
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female
Number of posts : 1296
I want whole world to know that : I LOVE TRANSEXUALS AND CHICKS WITH DICKS!
Registration date : 2007-09-25

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:10 pm

saw him today at aden stairs...i think he was shittalking on poonjab and anduras (/confirm if its true)not sure though...i gave him shadow dance aswell...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skullerat0r

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:10 pm

Yeenyang wrote:

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general? im all abouts the pvp and ill go red no matter what i dont give a fuk if im over 5 i can besoe if it gets to crazy

Actually sin eater is a better idea, since you can get bsoe canceled OR you are like a bd/sws( support) and then u destroy ur party cuz u were red and needed to BSOE.

Yeenyang wrote:

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally? thats the problem im not noble its kind of hard to lvl a glad solo but im a nolifer so it wont take long and as of alts i have none in a clan i have a lvl 33 dwarf and thats it Razz

I understand that is hard to lvl ,etc...but i wil ltell you what i tell to everything at this point.

Get noble, tts set, weapon S ( u got 1).

Then apply again, cya.
Back to top Go down
Yeenyang

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:38 pm

i have tts set +4/3/3/3/3 sry forgot to mention that didnt rly think about it and ur right it is rly hard to lvl glad nobody wants/needs them in a PT
Back to top Go down
rinne
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
rinne

Male
Number of posts : 423
I want whole world to know that : suck it, coon
Registration date : 2008-06-26

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:05 am

Yeenyang wrote:
i have tts set +4/3/3/3/3 sry forgot to mention that didnt rly think about it and ur right it is rly hard to lvl glad nobody wants/needs them in a PT

if you wanna get into parties with your glady you should be the one starting parties, i found that easier when my warsmith wasnt subbed
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:49 pm

saw him tagged under a non factor clan whitenoise was the name (they have a music note crest) in fg today when we were chasing the zariche...too impatient i gues...
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male
Number of posts : 4199
Registration date : 2007-07-17

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:30 pm

That clan is in Neighbours
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:28 pm

when i saw him it was non ally i think...
Back to top Go down
Yeenyang

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:08 pm

yeah its not in ne ally and i joined another clan because last time i saw the forum i was told to come back when i was noble so thats what im doing has nothing to do with impatientance
Back to top Go down
loctar
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch

Male
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-05-20

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:13 pm

Yeenyang wrote:
yeah its not in ne ally and i joined another clan because last time i saw the forum i was told to come back when i was noble so thats what im doing has nothing to do with impatientance

good comeback imo
Back to top Go down

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:33 pm

Yeenyang wrote:

Yeah me too. Has no ally. I need sub/nobbless all that jazz, so I figured I DO still need help with some of that crap. >< therefore I just joined a lower rep clan to help me with that. No one cares about Kiti tho. Noooooooooo only Yeen. He's so popular. Razz
Back to top Go down
Yeenyang

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:30 am

shes right i am pretty popular
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:07 pm

Im assuming its the same deal with you, that you will stay in the clan your in, and then make a decision later on if you still want to apply?
Back to top Go down
Anduras
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
Anduras

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-27

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:07 am

LesbianShow wrote:
saw him today at aden stairs...i think he was shittalking on poonjab and anduras (/confirm if its true)not sure though...i gave him shadow dance aswell...

No dude he wasn't shittalking us me and Poon were bein smartasses and they were just throwin it back. It was cool...not a flame session
Back to top Go down
Damne
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Damne

Male
Number of posts : 945
I want whole world to know that : I am sex addict
Registration date : 2008-08-26

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:15 am

Anduras wrote:
LesbianShow wrote:

No dude he wasn't shittalking us me and Poon were bein smartasses and they were just throwin it back. It was cool...not a flame session

/respect to that!

and even if he was sh1t talking...hell ya...Lesbian was giving Shadow dance to whole Aden, I was pissed off, not some random guy...
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:37 am

i said i didnt know...and tbh poon asked me to shadow this specific guy so thats why i though they were sh1ttalking... Smile tbh i actually like the way this guy thinks...
Back to top Go down

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:51 am

Anduras wrote:
LesbianShow wrote:

<3 Anduras.

BTW @ Compton. ---> I have Soul bow now, +1 so... no more laughing. I'm sure when you started out brand new on this server after two weeks you had Soul Bow +1, full dc, full maj jewels, too, right....... >_> MHM...
Back to top Go down
Compton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Compton

Male
Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-04-07

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:17 am

im actually only giving you a hard time

when we 1st joined this server, i was S grade running around with a c grade bow and doom light armor

tbh, i actually like a carnage bow over a soul bow...its cheaper and still does a great job.
Back to top Go down

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:42 am

Compton wrote:

when we 1st joined this server, i was S grade running around with a c grade bow and doom light armor

tbh, i actually like a carnage bow over a soul bow...its cheaper and still does a great job.

Well poopy on you then. Razz
Back to top Go down
loctar
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch

Male
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-05-20

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:24 am

Compton wrote:
its cheaper and still does a great job.

no way, just like your mom!
Back to top Go down
aergen
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
aergen

Male
Number of posts : 374
I want whole world to know that : I am a lolmanian
Registration date : 2008-09-09

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:37 am

loctar wrote:
Compton wrote:

ahuehueheue lmao
Back to top Go down

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:49 am

loctar wrote:
Compton wrote:

she isn't really that great tbh

cheap isn't always better

just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:52 pm

Miss Kiti wrote:
Compton wrote:

Do you know if your friend feels the same way, though, about staying with that clan, so I can close the app if he does.
Back to top Go down

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Langelos wrote:
Miss Kiti wrote:
Compton wrote:

Do you know if your friend feels the same way, though, about staying with that clan, so I can close the app if he does.

Oh, yeah he feels the same as I do, but don't close it!!!!!!! Where will I post and talk to you guys and interact. (TBH you're all a bunch of snobs in game... "What?? Someone I haven't seen playing continuously in the server for the last 2 years... pfft.. .sooo beneath me") Razz

He feels the same way because you guys told him to sub and noblesse first, you weren't going to accept us, were you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my app- yeenyang Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app- yeenyang   my app- yeenyang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my app- yeenyang
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empires United :: Supreme Recruitment:-
Jump to: