Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aplicattion-gaara77

Go down 
+9
loctar
B34st
deso
del
Alaron
Angelic
rinne
LesbianShow
gaara77
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gaara77
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
gaara77

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Aplicattion-gaara77 Empty
PostSubject: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:38 am

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

-yes for raids/pvp/sieges

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

-requiem/gaara77-st

4. Where are you from?

-USA

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

-very good

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

-i like the clan how they are organize and stuffs like that..

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

-i had just talk to langelos few times

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

-like to pvp Very Happy

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

-nop

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?

-karmabrothers/bittersweet

11. What Gear do you have for A/S grade?

-Draco light/ MA / NM heavy/DC robe
-draco+F/AS+cd/AM+acu

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?

*Gaara77 nobless
-main-soultaker 78
-subclases - SWM 78 / ADV 78 / SE 65
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female
Number of posts : 1296
I want whole world to know that : I LOVE TRANSEXUALS AND CHICKS WITH DICKS!
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:16 am

werent bittersweet wartags or its my idea?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skullerat0r
rinne
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
rinne

Male
Number of posts : 423
I want whole world to know that : suck it, coon
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:55 am

Quote :
13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?

you should answer that too plox
Back to top Go down
Angelic
Admin
Admin
Angelic

Male
Number of posts : 1957
I want whole world to know that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAg03_zYVtU
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:01 pm

rinne wrote:
Quote :
13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?

you should answer that too plox

Someone's a bit obsessed, lol...

Angelic out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hadash.com
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male
Number of posts : 4199
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:42 pm

They were. He looks looks like a nice guy but him not knowing any1 in the ally could be a prob. Leaders have the final word.

Good luck with the application!
Back to top Go down
gaara77
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
gaara77

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:39 pm

ye bittersweet had war with EU not to smart but anywayz...i dont really know anybody from the clan i just party with goddam one time in varkas and i had pretty much talk with lang few times no more them that.
and about the last question i like womans 100%.
Back to top Go down
del
Empires Guard
Empires Guard

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:20 pm

he and i fought a lot and he was cool about it if i won or lost or if he won or lost
Back to top Go down
deso
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
deso

Male
Number of posts : 1155
I want whole world to know that : Parrots are nice pets
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:10 am

I spoke with someone about your activity in Bittersweet. He told me that you're a nice guy, great at pvp, but you spend most of the time on your own with Sally (no idea who's that)... I know a dagger involves being solo most of the time but no clan is successful without teamwork.

My 2c.
Back to top Go down
gaara77
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
gaara77

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:17 am

ye but it depends on the clan; a clan that never invites u to pts and stuffs like that is hard to do anything u gotta find the way to do things on ur onw if clan is not responding..and sally=salena my gf.
Back to top Go down
B34st
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
B34st

Male
Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:24 am

deso wrote:
I spoke with someone about your activity in Bittersweet. He told me that you're a nice guy, great at pvp, but you spend most of the time on your own with Sally (no idea who's that)... I know a dagger involves being solo most of the time but no clan is successful without teamwork.

My 2c.

Its a good point but on the other hand u have to have a good clan with good team work to be able to say that if he was solo most of the time then he wasnt a team player
Back to top Go down
loctar
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch

Male
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:24 pm

without knowing anything about how you guys play im just gonna say something in general, i really dislike "chainplayers" cos they dont add anything to a clan, now as i said i dont know the two of you and how you play but its my personal opinion about "chainplayers".

(by chainplayers i mean people that apply 2 or more to a clan and when they join the only group up together to do stuff)
Back to top Go down
littleevilme
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 62
I want whole world to know that : I own at anything i want to.
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:08 pm

B34st wrote:
deso wrote:

My 2c.

Its a good point but on the other hand u have to have a good clan with good team work to be able to say that if he was solo most of the time then he wasnt a team player

the fact that the clan fail at being good team work doesnt mean he was, ive worked with him a lot of time and me gaara and salena have always in same places, clan etc and it might not be our fault that things were kinda pissy every time we had to work with a bunch of ppl who u had to tell em what to do or how to play their classes.

PS. im sry i think i may not have any rights to do this kind of clarification, but i feel that i know where this is going, so no my friend if u go asking some bittersweet how was our playability, you might not find it since they had busy time wasting every single moment doing new subs and leveling just for the heck of it while we had to farm all our crap, coz pvp and gears is all that matters in this game in the end.
Back to top Go down
gaara77
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
gaara77

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:38 pm

B34st wrote:
deso wrote:

My 2c.

-well like i said before is hard to play in team in a clan in wich everyone was doing their onw things no one wanned to party unless it was to leech they would prefer lvling insted of raids/pvp..shouting in ally was useless there could be any rb up they wont care to much...they would say things like oh i am sry i am working on my quest or i need to lv stuff like that..thats why little salena and i had to do things on our onw.that was the only way to have fun.
Back to top Go down
gaara77
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
gaara77

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:56 pm

loctar wrote:
without knowing anything about how you guys play im just gonna say something in general, i really dislike "chainplayers" cos they dont add anything to a clan, now as i said i dont know the two of you and how you play but its my personal opinion about "chainplayers".

(by chainplayers i mean people that apply 2 or more to a clan and when they join the only group up together to do stuff)

-sry iwas suppose to put this on the same post but idk how Razz anywayz well salena ,liitle and i always being together whereever we go we stick together + salena my gf and littleevileme is my cousin so we always together.
-well about chainplayers idk but think whats the point in joining a clan if u not gonna work with them? L2 is not fun alone. we all 3 decided to join ur comunity cuz 1.ur organization for raids/pvp/sieges 2.we like how ya stick together 3.the clan that we were before almost 95% of the clandint speak english i was kinda unconfortable even do i speak spanish/english. and last we want to make friends and have fun isint what this game is about?
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:18 pm

i think that the point loctar is trying to make is that we dont want ppl in the ally that will all day stay in a room with only 2 specific others and when we ask one of them to come and help somewhere with anything they will say that they are not coming because the other two cant... for example if we come in a room and salena is cov and we need a cov and she is able to help it would be shit if she said no i wont come cause little and gara cannot come and i want to stick with them...

we want ppl that can,want and like to act like individual persons and can stick out with any member of our alliance...
Back to top Go down
gaara77
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
gaara77

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:29 pm

LesbianShow wrote:
i think that the point loctar is trying to make is that we dont want ppl in the ally that will all day stay in a room with only 2 specific others and when we ask one of them to come and help somewhere with anything they will say that they are not coming because the other two cant... for example if we come in a room and salena is cov and we need a cov and she is able to help it would be shit if she said no i wont come cause little and gara cannot come and i want to stick with them...

we want ppl that can,want and like to act like individual persons and can stick out with any member of our alliance...

-what makes u think we wont? we done it before on our old clans for sieges/pvp/raids.
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:35 pm

i didnt say u want...i just explained what I THINK was loctars point about the chained players...
Back to top Go down
loctar
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch

Male
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:49 pm

yea, i think this thread got offtopic somewhat but whenever i see girlfriend and boyfriend or 2-3+ people apply at once from some other clan i get suspicious. With this said, i dont know what you guys are like and i always like to give people a chance to prove themselves so thats what my opinion is gonna be.
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:49 pm

Imo .. let's put em on trial.. see how it goes... if it goes well get em recruited.. if not.. oh well
Back to top Go down
littleevilme
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 62
I want whole world to know that : I own at anything i want to.
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:28 am

mmm i was gona ask for what alaron just said, gives us a chance.
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:15 am

Alaron wrote:
Imo .. let's put em on trial.. see how it goes... if it goes well get em recruited.. if not.. oh well

The ones that decide who is gonna be on trial or not are the leaders.U can vouch or -1 for them
if u know anything good or bad .
We dont mind u asking them questions though.That helps us more.
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:48 am

SpartanWarri0r wrote:
Alaron wrote:

The ones that decide who is gonna be on trial or not are the leaders.U can vouch or -1 for them
if u know anything good or bad .
We dont mind u asking them questions though.That helps us more.
I know how the system works m8 Razz But they seem like pretty nice guys.. willing to help out and all.. so this is my +1 for em. Gaara was on vent last night and he seemed like a pretty nice guy.
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:03 pm

Thats all i wanted to hear
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:03 pm

Submitted To Trial Section for Approvals.
Back to top Go down
SpicyHot
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
SpicyHot

Female
Number of posts : 65
I want whole world to know that : I make killer Cookies
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:59 pm

flower

I think your all goofy..... geeesh

#1 dont forget that lang is married... and its fine... there hasnt ever been a problem with them doing that chain whatever...lol
#2 me and neil have never said ..oh gosh you cant go if i cant go emo shit...lol

this is a GAME.... and if anything, ppl that bring there spouces here will play here longer and be more active.....

#3 stop being so nagative, were all here to have fun

#4 i spent yesterday with both.... selena and gaara. and there were fun and super helpfull.. they love pvp and PLAYING THE GAME... and thats the ppl that will play the longest , and be the most helpfull

hugs and smootches... have fun
spicyhot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplicattion-gaara77   Aplicattion-gaara77 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplicattion-gaara77
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next