Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its me Again;p

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Its me Again;p Empty
PostSubject: Its me Again;p   Its me Again;p Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:40 am

2.always
3.l2paradise/l2max and now supreme my nick is Krauzer
4.Poland
5.I think my english is pretty good
6.Because u won most of pvp at epics and and i think Eu got the best organization here
7.No
8.This game is for pvp.I dont like Pve and farm all day.I always making q on pk so its not a problem to pk somebody
9.I dont wanna play solo anymore.So ill be glald to see much of wartags
10.Hmm i was in ZakonSyjonu and bestfrandz4ever this was alt clan
11.hmm i got Mj heavy set/nm light set/draconic set/almost ic set(dont have ic bp;/)dc robe set/soul separator/draconic bow(focus)forgotten blade(focus)AM(acumen)Dual S+4 and few more
12.SK(78)PR(77)BD(78)AW(67)i was having SE on 76 but i have deleted it.OFC i got noblese.I got 1 alt is(Craven this is bd on 77 lvl and with destro sub deleted to Se for zaken)
Back to top Go down
Jedd
Empires Guard
Empires Guard

Male
Number of posts : 211
I want whole world to know that : Inverness = sexy
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Its me Again;p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me Again;p   Its me Again;p Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:13 am

Thats alot of kit for someone that was only in bf4e alt clan, how did you get it.
Back to top Go down

Its me Again;p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me Again;p   Its me Again;p Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:19 am

i was xp solo and farming with my friend.He was having 5lvl varka q.So i have farmed draconic helm/draco boots/draco main.1 time when we was fighting in baium lovine has dropped zaken erring.I have trade it for draco gloves/ic shield/boots/gitares and gloves.Old friend has leave server and he gave me fb.Rest of it i have bought for crystals from event
Back to top Go down

Its me Again;p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me Again;p   Its me Again;p Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:50 am

How long i must w8 for answer to my apply?If u wont inv me to clan tell me that now i will post my aplly to others
Back to top Go down
DrakeClawJr
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
DrakeClawJr

Male
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Its me Again;p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me Again;p   Its me Again;p Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:35 am

your application sounds kinda interesting

please pm DrakeClawJr ingame a bit so we can party a bit together ...

Greetings
Drake
Back to top Go down
Jedd
Empires Guard
Empires Guard

Male
Number of posts : 211
I want whole world to know that : Inverness = sexy
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Its me Again;p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me Again;p   Its me Again;p Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:03 am

Its only been 4 days, some allies you have to wait weeks and weeks before a leader gives their opinion. If your not willing to wait even a few days then imo you obviously arn't looking to join EU in particular.
Back to top Go down

Its me Again;p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me Again;p   Its me Again;p Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:10 am

heh u talking that i must w8 few weeks?Joke?few clans have pm me in game already.So if u not intrested i wont w8 long.Like i said i dont wanna play as random anymore.
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female
Number of posts : 1296
I want whole world to know that : I LOVE TRANSEXUALS AND CHICKS WITH DICKS!
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Its me Again;p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me Again;p   Its me Again;p Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:54 pm

we are not forcing anyone to w8 for our response...if u dont want to wait untill we decide u cna join any clan u want...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skullerat0r
Whip
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Whip

Male
Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Its me Again;p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me Again;p   Its me Again;p Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:35 pm

lol'ed

WTS Patience Surprised
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Its me Again;p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me Again;p   Its me Again;p Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:22 pm

Piczkok wrote:
heh u talking that i must w8 few weeks?Joke?few clans have pm me in game already.So if u not intrested i wont w8 long.Like i said i dont wanna play as random anymore.

Then go with them. Patience is a huge thing with us, we just dont suck up every person that applies, we arent easy to get into our ally.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its me Again;p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me Again;p   Its me Again;p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its me Again;p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empires United :: Supreme Recruitment:-
Jump to: