Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining to Empires clan and account to vent....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Joining to Empires clan and account to vent.... Empty
PostSubject: Joining to Empires clan and account to vent....   Joining to Empires clan and account to vent.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:43 pm

1. 19
2. yes i can use vent and i used before is a nice and simply voice application and i am already socialized with "my crew";
3. I have played on revenge, eternalsin, paradise and forever servers;
4. Portugal FTW;
5. I can speak and write english fluent. Now, hear, depend from the person that is talking, if it is an half br and half english speaker i am quite sure that i cant understand...
6. Cuz my clan from revenge is in this ally and i trust in them when does respect to l2 cuz in others things...
7. Well i know a lot of ppl from empires like u, goolooogoooloooo, OpalSnow, Angarath..and others that i cant remember cuz i have fish memory...
8. I dont matter going red cuz i dont gear to drop that matters. In pvp i am +/-.
9. Nop. I fucking like clan wars....
10. FlawlessVictory from StoneTemple ally in Revenge
11. I am still farming
12. I am paladin of name KeW, lvl 61, and i am expecting make sub and nob but will take a while
13. My cock is so big, that to scratch i need to bend over and scrath on my ankle. In terms of sex with my mates of clan, i have not any problem if i am the last coach on the train.... xD
Back to top Go down
koldz
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
koldz

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Joining to Empires clan and account to vent....   Joining to Empires clan and account to vent.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:57 pm

he's an old flv m8 and he's a good pvper .. +1
Back to top Go down
deadly twin
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Joining to Empires clan and account to vent....   Joining to Empires clan and account to vent.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:01 pm

yea going to need some input from SW leaders on this. dont know where the ally leaders stand on immeadiate SW recruitment per say.

application is somewhat lacking imo, from this app i still have no clue who u are.
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male
Number of posts : 4199
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Joining to Empires clan and account to vent....   Joining to Empires clan and account to vent.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:14 pm

Can u say what your char name was back on revenge. Cus i still remember a lot of FLV members from the Fairlight days.

EDIT cus Cliv answered my question. I haven't really talked with him that much but I do remember him... To Fatal, I was Alaron, big orc guy always playing warcrier, I was in the same clan as Gooloo when Fairlight existed (NiggahSquad). Since I know who he is now I can say a +1 to his playing/pvp skills, bout the rest - ask the others from FLV Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Alaron on Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cliv
Empires Guard
Empires Guard

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Joining to Empires clan and account to vent....   Joining to Empires clan and account to vent.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:20 pm

He is my rl friend...we study at same university. He played on revenge and forever (nick:FatalElf) and i can say that he is gay.
Back to top Go down
deadly twin
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Joining to Empires clan and account to vent....   Joining to Empires clan and account to vent.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:26 pm

LOL cliv. too funny. now when u mean same university, u mean same clown college right?

;p
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Joining to Empires clan and account to vent....   Joining to Empires clan and account to vent.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:36 pm

Cliv wrote:
He is my rl friend...we study at same university. He played on revenge and forever (nick:FatalElf) and i can say that he is gay.

I will put the app up in the trial section to see if he gets his approvals.

Cliv will let you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining to Empires clan and account to vent....   Joining to Empires clan and account to vent.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining to Empires clan and account to vent....
Page 1 of 1