Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi revenga topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi revenga topic Empty
PostSubject: Hi revenga topic   Hi revenga topic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:49 pm

Hi all
I m CL of the old SwitchOn clan from Boom ally (dissolved for make fusion with dynamite but was litle sux)
I m Lfc active help me with S grade i m Titan 77 and archer 66 as sub
i ened clan for take barakiel too:) for nobless in few days i will have right lvl for it i m really active make 2 lvls at day.i play 5h + sometimes 8h
i would liek join ur ally i saw u in Siege and u paly well, u reguop fast as a ally must be do (not as Boom ally do)
anyway let me knwo soemthing soon plz:) i really need a clan can t be Alone too boring xD
ty Revenga
p.s maybe some switchOn meber would like come too 2 almost nboless with many subs and some soon will have nobless they need lvls sub a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male
Number of posts : 4199
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Hi revenga topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi revenga topic   Hi revenga topic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Not a leader but i think the best thing for you to do is fill out an application form. ^^

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Hi revenga topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi revenga topic   Hi revenga topic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:55 pm

Do the application form which can be found in one of stickies then try again.
Back to top Go down

Hi revenga topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi revenga topic   Hi revenga topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:45 am

u Mean all question?
so
1) 18
2)I m already on ventrlio i have Ip for BOoOm ally
3)i played on paradise some years ago and here on supreme l2 on aerith and nakany
4)I m italian
5)i think i understand white all i can speak it sometimes no the best trasleter of the word but i understand too
6) i want make really fun with it without is boring and make some new freinds
7)i dont knwo any person at all i maked exp with us some times and i just collabored u and i like how u doing siege Smile
8)red uhm prefer a right pvp and ofc i like very much pvp l2 is for pvp at the end make chart strong with exp/quest etc then pvp
9)i like wars had many wars before on aerith i had 30 wars just in a clan:) was fun
10)Abosutmadhouse (aerith) Draconislegio (aerith) other one too hard nick then i was CL of a ncie clan from 8/..to 17/27 online then Dynimite
11)I play just 1 chart my main banned so i remaked other chart Sad, in 2 mouth i have done 77 titan and HE 67 both Full A grade weapon jemels armor i need more lvls for sub i need clan for do it too faster:)))
12)i m a PLAYBOY really:)----> not true^^
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Hi revenga topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi revenga topic   Hi revenga topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:02 am

Im gonna let this stay and see if it interests spartan or not. If not, Im gonna have to say I decline cause I think you have some serious issues with communicating with us.

And I didnt really like how pushy you were with us when we talked about your application tbh.
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Hi revenga topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi revenga topic   Hi revenga topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:42 am

I have to deny on this one.Communication issues is something that can not be handled even if u try ur best.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi revenga topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi revenga topic   Hi revenga topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi revenga topic
Page 1 of 1