Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doro's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Doro's Application Empty
PostSubject: Doro's Application   Doro's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:29 pm

1. How Old Are you 23

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you. I use vent but only to listen.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?Deviant Realms (Necromongers), L2P (Necros again :p), some server we were gonna start but got lazy.... finally to Sl2 starting with Aerith (Defiance then Evil Saints) then Nanaki (wX). I've been a tyrant, bishop, se, spellhowler. The names I use on nanaki is dirtydoro, doro, and bizzaro.

4. Where are you from?pa

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it? I'm from the US so its somewhat good

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with? Friends are starting to join it

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them? I know OO for right now and someone else in one of the clans. I've known OO since I started playing Lineage.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general? I don't mind being red just as long as i don't drop anything. PvP is fun on some days(only if I can hit OO some days)

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem? I was in Wx for awhile and they had a lot of clan wars. I don't mind it some days if I'm in a party but I hate it when I'm soloing.

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in? Go to question 3 for anwsers.

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally? Right now I'm working on a Necro lvl 68 but I have Cardinal and StormScreamer lvls 76. I have noble.

12. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?
Back to top Go down
nilo

nilo

Male
Number of posts : 21
I want whole world to know that : Life should be taken one step at a time.
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Doro's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doro's Application   Doro's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:08 am

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?Deviant Realms (Necromongers), L2P (Necros again :p), some server we were gonna start but got lazy.... finally to Sl2 starting with Aerith (Defiance then Evil Saints) then Nanaki (wX). I've been a tyrant, bishop, se, spellhowler. The names I use on nanaki is dirtydoro, doro, and bizzaro.

hey jerk that was my sentence on my app cuz u never was on ES. and why didn't u answer #12 u being bashful and can't admit to being butt raped by harley and me....

in all seriousness dirt goes red all the time, he's the one usually picking fights with others so i know he enjoys pvp. the only negative thing i can say about him is that he's Amish (wikipedia that if u don't know what that is) i'm just kidding when i say that but that's dirtydirt so he knows i'm playing :p another good candidate for the team he's been playing just as long as i have so it'd be nice to have him with us. again i know i haven't been with u guys but for a hot minute but i still think i got some word : o
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Doro's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doro's Application   Doro's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:58 am

same as the others, I just want to get you guys on vent to have a quick chat with ya all.

Look for me in game under Langelos
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Doro's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doro's Application   Doro's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:58 pm

putting your app in the trial section like your other bud's.

Will close it until we decide, that way leaders know it was attended too.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Doro's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doro's Application   Doro's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:49 am

got his approvals

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doro's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doro's Application   Doro's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doro's Application
Page 1 of 1