Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nilo

nilo

Male
Number of posts : 21
I want whole world to know that : Life should be taken one step at a time.
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Oo Empty
PostSubject: Oo   Oo Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:12 am

oh man what an application.... well here we go...

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

yeah i can use vent for whatever (English primary Spanish secondary)

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

Deviant Realms (Necromongers), L2P (Necros again :p), some server we were gonna start but got lazy.... finally to Sl2 starting with Aerith (Defiance then Evil Saints) then Nanaki (wX) most of the time i've been tyrant, destro, bishop, sps but best class is healer
mostly my names have been Nilo, Kujo, Fay, or Oo
4. Where are you from?

right now i'm in Cali which is -8 but i on time ties into whatever time zones usually

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

like mentioned above i can do pretty much anything to the english language... anything....

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

i've seen you guys run around from time to time and i wanna join active fighting clan whether it be for epics, RBs, seiges, pvp, or plain out bullshitting...

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

well i really don't 'know' anyone but i've once partied LONG ago with SavageMessiah in IT while in wX and it was a pretty shitty day for pvp and ptied a hot minute with angarath in gc for a worthless quest :p

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

going red? ain't nothing but nothing... that's why we got sin eaters but shit even still i'd go red in a heart beat as for pvp... well shit isn't this game all about pvp...

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

please the clans i've been in usually have more wars than members

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?

refer to ? # 3 in the ( )'s

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?

my main is Oo, Nobled, (Cardinal 77) subs (HE 75 and SpS 73) decked out in A with SoV+5 for the magic type and SB for HE. i got an alt OL 65 in my rl friends lil bullshit clan to help lvl up some other rl friends.

12. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?

hmmm it's what does the job for the wife and i don't believe sex is available for fellow clannies :/ considering that everyone says that anyone i eve think about may end up pregnant due to the fact that i had 3 kids one year after the other

well now that that's done i hope i can be considered for the team. if not in the qualifactions standards than that's fine i don't have time to be 'emo' about things so let me know what's up. you know my # "Oo
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Oo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oo   Oo Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:51 am

give me or compton a pm in game next time, I would like to get you on vent to chat with ya.
Back to top Go down
nilo

nilo

Male

Oo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oo   Oo Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:29 am

well i got a flight schedule tomorrow Sad so we gotta work tonight and get jets ready for that so i'll be on later tonight like past 0100 and on
Back to top Go down
nilo

nilo

Male

Oo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oo   Oo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:15 am

yeah i know i'm supposed to be hanging around and all but this week has been a killer week at work so it's not looking too good for me; however, today is looking like we got everything put back together so i just might have some time to get back in gear and present my self again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheSummoner
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
TheSummoner

Male
Number of posts : 161
I want whole world to know that : I am a LOLmanian
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Oo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oo   Oo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:05 pm

+1 from me

He was kind enough to help me out in a PvP situation even tough he wasnt in clan
Back to top Go down
nilo

nilo

Male

Oo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oo   Oo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:27 am

thx for the + Very Happy pvp is not a problem for me at all cuz xp loss aint shit here... just means i have more sp to burn : o

anyhow the week has finally ended and we FINALLY got all the jets put back together so weekend's gonna be a no life episode for me because i'm too damn tired to party it all out with booze booze and keg stands :p

BTW:

i just hit 75 with SpS so i'm ready to make another sub if anyone else needs to lvl up guys that young too...
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Oo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oo   Oo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:03 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down