Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

app.

Go down 
+4
thebatman
B34st
CryMorePlease
Langelos
8 posters
AuthorMessage

app. Empty
PostSubject: app.   app. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:44 pm

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
yes, always use vent hate to play without it.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?
L2 retail erica, L2 pvpx, L2 forever, L2 world,

meedaaman, watchout, limited,

4. Where are you from?
Phoenix, Arizona

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?
great..all i know Razz

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?
Good strong clans/ally, high activity lvl, People play same time zone

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?
i dont know anyone in eu but have talked to langelos and deadlybliss

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?
i dont mind going red and i love pvp.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?
nope

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?
vengeance, bloodhounds, fatality, and nevermore

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?

my main is lvl 77 sag subbed to lvl 70 destro as of right now. i have alts as well 70sps 69ee 69destro 67paladin 66tyrant 62sh 58bd 50glad. i dont play alts anymore execpt sps to pk/pvp and ee to buff friends

12. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?
big enough to give some hurtin and bleeding ^^ and gay sex only if not in my ass.

If your application is approved, your name will be submitted to the leaders board for approval into our alliance. This Submittal can only be made there by a leader in the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:29 pm

two things.

1) what if not all the guys that were gonna apply with you get in, would you still stay?

2) what happened in vengeance if you dont mind explaining on why you guys left it.
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:07 pm

how do you know deadlybliss??? have you partied/exped with him, pvped with him/against him, or just seen his name with an EU tag

hes my brother btw so ill be talking to him in regards to if he actually knows you or talked with you
Back to top Go down
B34st
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
B34st

Male
Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2007-04-09

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:35 pm

Ward get off your high horse and suck on some more cock Razz. he says he has talked to him
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:23 pm

B34st wrote:
Ward get off your high horse and suck on some more cock Razz. he says he has talked to him

anyone can say they talked to anybody.....T T
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:29 pm

CryMorePlease wrote:
B34st wrote:

ward, he said he didnt know anyone but he talked to me and deadly. Who cares what anyone can say or not.

He said something, no reason to jump all over him about it, jesus.
Back to top Go down

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:41 am

ok answering questions.

it would kinda suck if i got in but not my friends. but they are very active players that play with me all day/night. the one is a 78 3rd class tryant and the other is 78 3rd class se with sub bd and also has 7x pp and 78es so clan could benefit from all us in clan.

talking to deadlybliss, she pmed me about eminity joining the ally i was in and about how they scam people and a bad clan, which i learned soon. that clan was the reason why i left vengeance because their stupid and immature.

i didnt mean by i talked to deadlybliss like we were tight friends in game. i just talked to him one afternoon thats all. and the app asked if u ever talked to anyone in eu

langelos said you guys like to have fun and joke around (which i can see with the app) and thats all good no harm fun, but u guys are still mature at the same time. which is why i left vengeance. they have stupid drama and are immature and i got tired of dealing with it
Back to top Go down
thebatman
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
thebatman

Male
Number of posts : 774
I want whole world to know that : my name is Bruce Wayne and I endorse this message
Registration date : 2007-04-05

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:57 am

Limited wrote:
talking to deadlybliss, she pmed me about eminity joining the ally i was in and about how they scam people and a bad clan, which i learned soon. that clan was the reason why i left vengeance because their stupid and immature.

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:52 am

Limited wrote:
ok answering questions.

it would kinda suck if i got in but not my friends. but they are very active players that play with me all day/night. the one is a 78 3rd class tryant and the other is 78 3rd class se with sub bd and also has 7x pp and 78es so clan could benefit from all us in clan.

i didnt mean by i talked to deadlybliss like we were tight friends in game. i just talked to him one afternoon thats all. and the app asked if u ever talked to anyone in eu

langelos said you guys like to have fun and joke around (which i can see with the app) and thats all good no harm fun, but u guys are still mature at the same time. which is why i left vengeance. they have stupid drama and are immature and i got tired of dealing with it

good reply, we'll get you on vent tomorrow hopefully and talk some shit out here.

then I'll put you in the trial section.
Back to top Go down
deadly twin
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2007-04-11

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:31 am

one im a he ;p....

and i think we have some LOL falmign back and forth, but its all ok. its just a game.

and beast, snukkums, sweet cheecks, baby....get the fuck under my desk and give me some british doggin...;p
Back to top Go down
B34st
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
B34st

Male

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:23 pm

deadly twin wrote:
one im a he ;p....

and i think we have some LOL falmign back and forth, but its all ok. its just a game.

and beast, snukkums, sweet cheecks, baby....get the fuck under my desk and give me some british doggin...;p

Only 1 problem with that Deadly.If i give u some doggin then the others wont touch the sides anymore and they would then make me feel guilty for breaking u in.Razz
Back to top Go down
thebatman
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
thebatman

Male
Number of posts : 774
I want whole world to know that : my name is Bruce Wayne and I endorse this message
Registration date : 2007-04-05

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:28 am

sigh, the things we say to each other in public, so dignified....

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:03 pm

B34st wrote:
deadly twin wrote:
one im a he ;p....

Only 1 problem with that Deadly.If i give u some doggin then the others wont touch the sides anymore and they would then make me feel guilty for breaking u in.Razz

Some1 is horny Suspect
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female
Number of posts : 1296
I want whole world to know that : I LOVE TRANSEXUALS AND CHICKS WITH DICKS!
Registration date : 2007-09-25

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:50 pm

CryMorePlease wrote:
B34st wrote:

i've talked to god some times...and he said i am his best creation...(spoke woth the internet shit provider and they told me i am going to be online at 30th of may or 2nd of june at most...so see you all then...i hope this is final...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skullerat0r

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:01 pm

Limited wrote:
ok answering questions.

limited don't go spreading your retarded propaganda about my clan on other forums, we have zero drama without you the clan, what a coincidence.

you were the most immature and obnoxious member we had which is why no one liked you, have fun with this guy langelos.
Back to top Go down
deadly twin
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2007-04-11

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:27 pm

guests are not allowed to flame in the public sections of our forums.

destruction i suggest if you have nothing productive to say, turn the fuck around. these are our boards and we will do what we see fit to make sure our boards are respected.

u bring stupid bullshit in here, no matter what ur intentions are, nonetheless action will be taken with future abuse.
Back to top Go down
B34st
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
B34st

Male

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:36 pm

Destructionn wrote:
Limited wrote:
ok answering questions.

limited don't go spreading your retarded propaganda about my clan on other forums, we have zero drama without you the clan, what a coincidence.

you were the most immature and obnoxious member we had which is why no one liked you, have fun with this guy langelos.

Well tbh u r allowed your views but if what u say is correct then we would find out sooner rather than later anyway
Back to top Go down

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:43 pm

yeah, I'm sure you will, there's a reason why he's been in 4 clans in like the past 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
UblerPuffer
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
UblerPuffer

Male
Number of posts : 132
I want whole world to know that : United we stand, Divided we fall.
Registration date : 2007-10-21

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:58 am

Destructionn wrote:
Limited wrote:
ok answering questions.

This is a recruitment thread not a flamming thread. No disrespect, but this isnt need in application threads. There are flame sections on L2supreme forums, do your flamming there.
Back to top Go down

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:10 am

i was in 3 clans not 4and it was because first one i joined i was only 1 on in clan for days straight so i left and saw vengeance clan joining usa(which is where im from) i joined to be able to play with people in my timezone.and the 3rd clan was a friends clan i joined and he dissolved the clan after 2 days because he would be out of country for 3 weeks and said it wasnt fair to have a clan when he wouldnt be on. and destructionn doesnt know anything about me because he was only on 1 day that i was in clan and it was the day i joined. des and bataku werent on the whole time i was in clan. i left clan because i didnt like them, or how they play the game and how they act. end of story not because i am drama or anything else. i dont see myself as drama. i kinda think thats funny i would be told im drama. Smile and if vengeance didnt like me so much why did i have eckopwnz pm me 2 days and ask if i would like to join the clan again because lolitron and poeple were talking about wanting me back. Oo
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: app.   app. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:47 am

application was moved to trial section
Back to top Go down