Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

clan BloodHounds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

clan BloodHounds Empty
PostSubject: clan BloodHounds   clan BloodHounds Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:25 pm

hey guys

this is clan leader from BloodHounds

I was told that this would be a great place ali with my clan is new its 2 days old buti got alot of ppl in so far. Some are sub class some just 70+ and others that are around 60+.

right now there is aroud 20 in the clan and are active.
Back to top Go down
GaRRu
Admin
Admin
GaRRu

Male
Number of posts : 568
I want whole world to know that : CHIMP//'IN\\'BLACK
Registration date : 2007-03-12

clan BloodHounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan BloodHounds   clan BloodHounds Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:50 am

Just popped my furry ass for this one:

DeGree...hope you don't take it personal: but you are going nowhere with this application.

Clan: 2 days old MINUS

Level range: MINUS

1: new members, that have not played as a team.
2: Level range is pretty high.
3: YOU don't have a history with your members, thus cannot have control over the clan situation.

BUT MOST importantly: EU does NOT take clans in the ALLY.

I R ex ADMIN
Back to top Go down
https://empires-alliance.niceboard.com
thebatman
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
thebatman

Male
Number of posts : 774
I want whole world to know that : my name is Bruce Wayne and I endorse this message
Registration date : 2007-04-05

clan BloodHounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan BloodHounds   clan BloodHounds Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:23 am

GaRRu wrote:

Clan: 2 days old MINUS

have to agree here sorry but, unless it a reformed clan that has proven itself to some degree, a 2 day old clan just isn't ready for an ally, it still has to work out its identity and structure; not to mention a pvp alliance can't afford to take in such a young clan, its just not practical for any alliance much less ours who has wars with at least half of the high lvl clans on this server.

Also garru is right, we are not really looking to recruit whole clans right now, while it isn't an absolute position, generally that how we feel about it.
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

clan BloodHounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan BloodHounds   clan BloodHounds Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:56 am

application was vague, no information abotu himself or his clan,

clan is 2 days old and yet it has 20 memebers... shows me he is mass spam inviting all the clanless BR's in town

so with that being said, it pretty much shows me he is not that serious and just trying to find the first ally that will ally up his clan....
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

clan BloodHounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan BloodHounds   clan BloodHounds Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:24 pm

CryMorePlease wrote:
application was vague, no information abotu himself or his clan,

clan is 2 days old and yet it has 20 memebers... shows me he is mass spam inviting all the clanless BR's in town

so with that being said, it pretty much shows me he is not that serious and just trying to find the first ally that will ally up his clan....

I told them to apply to EU and we would get them on vent to chit chat with them.

I liked their age levels, and I said I wanted to get them on vent to talk with them when I get done working tonight.

I should have obviously told them to post on here also that I asked them to check out the site.
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clan BloodHounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan BloodHounds   clan BloodHounds Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:59 pm

well more information would of been nice, there was like nothing information wise in degree's post besides clan numbers and levels

for all i knew this was some BR that saw our forum link on sl2 website (yes some BR posted a thread with links to alot of the clans/allies websites) so i was under the impression with how vague this guy was, that it was just another BR to be honest
Back to top Go down

clan BloodHounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan BloodHounds   clan BloodHounds Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:34 pm

Well hey sry guys i didnt know i had to post a sweet ap. I was just told to aply anyways by langelos because he thought it would be a great idea for my clan to jion you guys. So ya i understand u guys wanting my clan to get better before i jion.
maybe later then.

and use there are some guys in the clan that are new and there are some that have subs and thirds classes

I thought it would be be a good idea to get ppl inthe clan fast to show that we have actives otherwise it will take forever to get a good clan. Also it look better when i invite others. And yes if they dont play ill kick them. The must be active and they must lvl

and for the the most part i just made the clan for fun so guys can have a chance to get in a clan with out doing any aps

the good old lineage way Wink

DEDREE
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF

clan BloodHounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan BloodHounds   clan BloodHounds Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:54 pm

U did well that u expressed ur willing to get into our ally.
U have to know though that u have to set some requirements about the ppl u gonna recruit and second a good clan or ally can not be done from one day to another.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

clan BloodHounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan BloodHounds   clan BloodHounds Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:24 pm

DEGREE wrote:
Well hey sry guys i didnt know i had to post a sweet ap. I was just told to aply anyways by langelos because he thought it would be a great idea for my clan to jion you guys. So ya i understand u guys wanting my clan to get better before i jion.
maybe later then.

and use there are some guys in the clan that are new and there are some that have subs and thirds classes

I thought it would be be a good idea to get ppl inthe clan fast to show that we have actives otherwise it will take forever to get a good clan. Also it look better when i invite others. And yes if they dont play ill kick them. The must be active and they must lvl

and for the the most part i just made the clan for fun so guys can have a chance to get in a clan with out doing any aps

the good old lineage way Wink

DEDREE

I still wan to get you on vent and chit chat and see what we can work out. If its not the right time for anything right now, at least we can work together or something while your building up.
Back to top Go down

clan BloodHounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan BloodHounds   clan BloodHounds Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:43 am

maybe a little note to you,

im one of the Clanleaders that wanted to be in ths alliance...
Legiionofscythe leader here BTW,

Its an alliance with a history, you cant just hopp in and hope for the best, you gotta be sure of ur case else you wotn stand a change to play with these geezers Wink

Cheers fckers ! ^^

GN
Back to top Go down

clan BloodHounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan BloodHounds   clan BloodHounds Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:35 pm

true i understand all that lol i was just told to aply online by langelos Smile so i did
ty for your comments though Wink

degree

we will get the clan better first it might take a while
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

clan BloodHounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan BloodHounds   clan BloodHounds Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:18 pm

DEGREE wrote:
true i understand all that lol i was just told to aply online by langelos Smile so i did
ty for your comments though Wink

degree

we will get the clan better first it might take a while

Im gonna deny this application, solely cause I know your all gonna apply seperately.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clan BloodHounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan BloodHounds   clan BloodHounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan BloodHounds
Page 1 of 1