Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App...Again

Go down 
+2
Alaron
NC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male
Number of posts : 566
I want whole world to know that : If i want to, i have enough $ to
Registration date : 2007-07-13

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:45 am

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

yeah i use vent..

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

um, alot.

4. Where are you from?

indiana

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

I hate English, i had to write a Essay over "A Raisin in the Sun" it sucked...

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

you guys are awesome. and i'll my friends are here.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

yeah sure i could write them all down, but it might take up alot of space.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

i like ging red. i like going purple even more.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

nope. hints y i was in iN before...and thats where all the sullen people were.

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?

Sullen, Sullen, Infidelis, Infidelis, Conspiracy(L2P ughh..)

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?

right. i have yet to make a char yet, because i'm installing C5 right now. yep...

12. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?

for all of these questions ask ward, we went camping once. and i prefer sex with the opposite sex.

and i will NOT spam the forums.
and uh yeah what classes are needed? i made a post about it in public but not everyone reads that so, let me now i'll roll it....as long as its not a orc....
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male
Number of posts : 4199
Registration date : 2007-07-17

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:47 pm

Welcome back meng!!!!!!!! You have my full support on this one because i myself will probably follow you from l2p.

So +1!
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:27 pm

gonna put a post up in the leaders section to see if there was any problems with you that I was unaware of, otherwise I would assume you will easily just be put back in, no need for trial section for you, give me a day or two since Im on my doubles to get an answer.
Back to top Go down
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:57 pm

Langelos wrote:
gonna put a post up in the leaders section to see if there was any problems with you that I was unaware of, otherwise I would assume you will easily just be put back in, no need for trial section for you, give me a day or two since Im on my doubles to get an answer.
alrighty, i think i'll get started on lvling up a character.
like i said, i'm giong to play a support and i'm leaning towards SE, cause it can heal and i can make money selling Empower.
Back to top Go down
TheReverenT
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
TheReverenT

Male
Number of posts : 678
I want whole world to know that : Im fuckin hot, u can call me Don Juan
Registration date : 2007-06-05

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:01 pm

yea i remember you , yu played l2x on kastien didnt you? =] you was in Deathrow, pinkys ally or?
Back to top Go down
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:04 pm

haha no. i was on Titan. In a clan called Sullen, in a alliance called Gloom, with ward, paper, enquinox, deadly, irriadin, cav, reaver, and all those guys.
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:41 am

Oh probably wrong place to post it, but since nc can notice it here: NC i'm starting clean: ON a titan, level 20 so far xD Played like 1 hour.. I think both of us can do some good progress if we stick together for awhile till we get some levels and can find bigger parties.
Back to top Go down
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:49 am

Alaron wrote:
Oh probably wrong place to post it, but since nc can notice it here: NC i'm starting clean: ON a titan, level 20 so far xD Played like 1 hour.. I think both of us can do some good progress if we stick together for awhile till we get some levels and can find bigger parties.
haha nice. i'm having problems deciding what class i want to play. i originaly wanted to play a SE but i heard they are nerfed... oh well i still love wind shackle lmao. but now i'm thinking about playing a EE or bishop. if anyone can tell me this would make my decision. are there mana pots on this server?

oh yeah, i'm having problems getting my client to work. keeps saying its not updated... i used the patch for C5 and the patch for SL2, i don't know whats wrong..
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:50 am

No mana pots on the server, so recharge comes in handy, if you don't want SE go for EE although u wont' be able to sell bufs u are still gonna be able to find parties.
Back to top Go down
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:53 am

hey alaron help me get this client working keeps giving me a mesasge of a not fully updated C5 client. and the stupid SL2 launcher doesn't work for me. i downloaded the C5_Update, and the SL2 patch, and i've installed both..
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:56 am

Get the AUTO UPDATER from the page, then let it download w/e it downloads and than click the button: Check files. It should make a full check on the entire l2 folder, first u need to install the updater in the directory ofc, after u run the auto updater you won't have any problems.. this is how i did it.

In short: Install lineage 2 c5.
Install Sl2 thing in your lineage 2 c5 folder
Than click the icon that says "Play SupremeL2" on your screen, a window appears, it will download some stuff, than click "Check files" and it will download all the stuff u need to play normally on supreme.
Enjoy.. Razz
Back to top Go down
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:17 am

Alaron wrote:
Get the AUTO UPDATER from the page, then let it download w/e it downloads and than click the button: Check files. It should make a full check on the entire l2 folder, first u need to install the updater in the directory ofc, after u run the auto updater you won't have any problems.. this is how i did it.

In short: Install lineage 2 c5.
Install Sl2 thing in your lineage 2 c5 folder
Than click the icon that says "Play SupremeL2" on your screen, a window appears, it will download some stuff, than click "Check files" and it will download all the stuff u need to play normally on supreme.
Enjoy.. Razz
ok i click the button nothing is happening.
Back to top Go down
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:28 am

gah i got it to work, heres the fix for anyone as dumb as me.

ok so if your running on 64bit and clicking the L2S button and nothing is happen, right click on it and run as Admin. problem solved.
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:55 am

NC wrote:
yeah unless your me, then you can quit cause you have a
strong will. now leaving sullen it a altogether different thing. but
yeah i had no problems leaving EU.

u remembering saying this right NC well...

sorry bud, leaders talked about it and i can not dispute what they have to say, im right in line with them NC,

thsi is EU NC, not sullen

ill let lang take it from here if he so choices, but its pretty much a done deal bud
Back to top Go down
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:08 am

oh dang ward u caught me. lmao
ok so, yes it is true i like Sullen/Gloom more htan i like EU. but i also enjoy EU, jsut not as much, and before u guys say well go join sullen hten...sullen merged with EU. and gloom does not exist because Rhet is no where to be found. that was a L2x thing, and i'm cool that i had the most fun there. not that EU isn't fun, i really enjoy it here. if i didn't i wouldn't be reapllying. so leaders, ward is absolutely correct in saying i like Gloom/Sullen more. i'm entitled to my own opinion. it doens't mean i dislike EU.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:36 am

yeah but listen I was 100% thinking you would have no problem getting back in.

But the statement that you didnt have a problem leaving EU, come on dude how are we supposed to take that statement.

Its like saying you liked everyone in sullen, but outside that you could care less

I need a day or two to think about this, but tbh I think Im gonna have to say no, but I'll think about it to give it a good period of thought.
Back to top Go down
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:38 am

Langelos wrote:
yeah but listen I was 100% thinking you would have no problem getting back in.

But the statement that you didnt have a problem leaving EU, come on dude how are we supposed to take that statement.

Its like saying you liked everyone in sullen, but outside that you could care less

I need a day or two to think about this, but tbh I think Im gonna have to say no, but I'll think about it to give it a good period of thought.
ok, thats all i'm asking for. if u want to ask me any questions my aim is uh...well if u want it send me a pm.
PS: i do care about EU. if i didn't i wouldn't of played with u guys for a yearish, and i wouldn't be applying again right now. and i feel like a broken record cause i've said that to many tims now. let me know what u guys decide.
Back to top Go down
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:26 am

ok what class do u guys need i'm a DE mystic i can go either way. i can do SE and heal, i can go PS and summon shit..
Back to top Go down
KyouBou
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
KyouBou

Male
Number of posts : 1584
Registration date : 2007-05-10

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:05 am

NC wrote:
ok what class do u guys need i'm a DE mystic i can go either way. i can do SE and heal, i can go PS and summon shit..

play what ever you want to play just plz note if u go the SE route it will be a pain in the ass to lvl if you dont have people willing to take an se
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:17 am

i went SE, i know leveling them is hard, thats y i just spent time doing the quest for a Wolf. lol. they can take arlight, i'll buff it through VR on it. should be ok
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:30 am

alright, I decided, sure we'll give you another shot.

Get with me in game

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App...Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: App...Again   App...Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App...Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empires United :: Supreme Recruitment:-
Jump to: