Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Application #2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EmperoR

Royal Application #2 Empty
PostSubject: Royal Application #2   Royal Application #2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:39 pm

Hi there again, ive been on vacations. As i can see some things have changed. Following ur requirement im making my fresh apply. Well this is a copy of my first attempt. So here we go:

1. 21

2. Vent, irc, msn...all that kind of shit is no problem for me

3. L2x Kastien, L2Eternal Sin, L2Revenge, L2Exile, L2xReborn. Well different names in different servers...Emperor, Jaydee, SuperfunK, ManHunT...No experience in retail servers cuz 1x just sux.

4. Lithuania

5. My eng is ok...i guess

6. I can see you guys have so much fun. Sieges, raids, pve parties, pvp/pk parties - this alliance would be perfect to me

7. Wiky, my friend in real for many years

8. Being red is fun, when everyone is targeting you and praying "drop drop drop" lol :> Pvp is the game engine, this is the only thing worth to play for

9. Not at all, thats even better! I know you guys pvping all the time and this is the main reason why i want to join you.

Btw i reroled now, making my brand new SK named VinnyliciouS
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Royal Application #2   Royal Application #2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:41 pm

TBH I dont even know if wiky is with us or active anymore, havent seen him on vent for quite a while, so do you have any other vouches?
Back to top Go down
EmperoR

PostSubject: Re: Royal Application #2   Royal Application #2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:18 pm

oh...thats bad. havent seen Wiky since im back from vacation yet so i dont know the situation now. Maybe i have a vouche...let me check first. Ill update you asap
Back to top Go down
EmperoR

PostSubject: Re: Royal Application #2   Royal Application #2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:40 pm

well i found a vouche. Lets wait for it
Back to top Go down
Mutzii
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Mutzii

Male
Number of posts : 1213
I want whole world to know that : y=kx+m
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Royal Application #2   Royal Application #2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:40 pm

Ye EmperoR = Vinsan from Kastien, pmed me today saying that Smile
Vinsan is a nice guy, I cant lie I havent pvped with him or against him that much, so I dont know about that. But he seems pretty good as far as I've heard when I played Kastien. I've talked with him several times and he is always a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
EmperoR

PostSubject: Re: Royal Application #2   Royal Application #2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:31 am

Ty Mister.

I just noticed that my apply is missing two answers Shocked dunno how it happened but i believe its not too late to fix this mistake

10. I was a co-leader of FeelGoodInc clan.

11. I have 2 chars im playing atm. My main - VinSan, Adventurer with Moonlight Sentinel as a sub. Second char (named YoungMC) is Dominator with DoomCryer sub. Both Noblesses with 0 Oly points hihi Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Application #2   Royal Application #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Application #2
Page 1 of 1