Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crime

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:03 am

1. How Old Are you Im 21Years old

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you. Sure i will use vent For Raids / pvp / Seiges to have a better teamplay and i will use it if i meet new friends in the alliance !

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers? I played a short time on retail ign: ( M3fisto ) i played on many Private Servers here are my Favorite 3 : L2extreme , L2land & L2xreborn my ign name was M3fisto on all Servers i played !

4. Where are you from?
Im From Germany

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?
i would say its good

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?
My best friend Kam1kaze recomented the EU alliance he told me only nice things about The Ally i trust him on his choise about his Clan and ally and i have to say that i would be proud to join you Guys , i like to be with good people playing together on Seiges Raids and Clanwars and other cool things !

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them? currently i got 1 good friend in Empires hes my best friend i know him longer then 4 years his In Game Name is Kam1kaze

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?
Im a pvp based Player Going red is No Problem for me !

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?
there is no problem i have to say that i like to be in war with clans so we have some fun Very Happy

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?
I was Clan Leader of The Freedom Fighters Part of the HappyTreeFriends alliance i was clan member of the Kasumatra Clan , I played on some older Clans and allys but its some time ago i dont remember the name Very Happy

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?
I got 2 Chars I Play my Main Aktive ign : Crime ( main Class TH ) he got following Sub Classes : Moonlight Sentinel , Spellsinger im adding Destroyer as 3rd sub , I got 1 Healer lvl 76 3rd class ign : Aleja My Chars are clanless im waiting to join you
Back to top Go down
TheBrut3
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
TheBrut3

Male
Number of posts : 1614
I want whole world to know that : Were gonna fck the girlz
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:39 am

I dont think kam1kaze is is still in EU... hes ProLikeThat right?
Back to top Go down
Marfa
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Marfa

Female
Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:50 am

yeah and have you played on revenge?
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:37 pm

as of right now kam1kaze is not in our ally, he stayed with plt that is no longer in the ally for now.

So he cannot vouche for you unless he is still in EU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1