Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lang and Empires United

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Lang and Empires United Empty
PostSubject: Lang and Empires United   Lang and Empires United Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:22 pm

Hello Land and Empires,

I woke up this morning to news about some clans declaring war on me and ending our somewhat Ally we have had going on the for the past week or 2. I would like to publicly say that who ever was involved I did kick from my clan and earlier that day I kicked everyone that were unwanted by EU in an alliance (I will not mention names of who i kicked).

Rumors say that my clan is not controlled. Which is not true. My clan is a core group of players and all listen to me 100% and the ones that didn't are no longer in my clan. A couple players from the server exile asked to join my clan so I said "ok, but rules are Don't kill EU and they won't kill you". Apparently one didn't read what I said to him and later that night supposedly flagged and EU, resulting in revelation coming and pking. While this was going on I was talking to hydro(who was the one who got hit) and I settled things and was in the process of bitching out the 2 players involved and expelling them.

Im Sorry, but as a leader revelation should have PMed me. It is hard being an ally without a tag because sometimes newly aquired members may not realize. I delt with my clan, I kicked those asked from you to be removed.

Also i heard i threatened revelation. No. I simply said don't hit my members and that he should have PMed me as the LEADER of ES, because hydro a MEMBER of EU PMed me right away and It was already done when rev started to PK.

If Revelation wants to start a war over something that was over 2 randoms that probably no one has ever scene in a 187 tag before that incident then all I can say is question mark and obviously he has something against me. Which is ODD being im friendly with EVERYONE in EU and so is my clan.

-kts
Leader of one87
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lang and Empires United   Lang and Empires United Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:49 pm

I have a question for you KTS.

Here goes the story first;

I was at LOA to level my SPH sub. Then I ran into a wartagged BP member leveling there. I killed him, one of your guys were standing there looking AFK. I didn't touch him, I killed the wartag. After 1 min your member starts to move and asks me, 'did you kill him?'

I answered him 'why shouldn't I?'. He starts to ress the wartag, so I PKd your member.

He started to yell at me saying that he will talk to my ally about this and that I was not suposed to kill this guy.

Question:

What does your guys think about being in PEACE with Empires, and running around with OUR wartaggs? Say that we are friends meanwhile he is RESSING a wartagg. And what the fuck does he think the wartag is gonna do when he is bounced back up on his legs?

Anyway, I forgot his name already, but if you PM me the list of your clan members I will give you the proper name. Would remember if I see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lang and Empires United   Lang and Empires United Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:03 pm

The name won't be found on my clan roster because he was removed as I said, and your talking about Nut.. and those BP war tags not to mention any other clan other then clans in EU... are war tags of ours.

So to answer your question,

A couple of randoms from exile were in my clan for 2 hours, didn't listen and there out. I guess its hard if they dont see an ally tag but who knows they ress'd or w/e prob was just trying to help his party... WHY he partied with war tag is beyond me, and iconzz went and pked him later on.

Hope that answers that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lang and Empires United   Lang and Empires United Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:45 pm

I expect you to have control over your remaining members then.
Back to top Go down
Keaton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Keaton

Male
Number of posts : 1283
I want whole world to know that : I love Nature!
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Lang and Empires United   Lang and Empires United Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:23 pm

That post sounds good (good in a way that I think you use your brains in a good way). Maybe Rev should read it too to check out the war issue.
Back to top Go down
Supra

PostSubject: Re: Lang and Empires United   Lang and Empires United Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:35 am

the guys he brought today were decent to loa pvp.
they didnt touch us once.
iconzz kts timmybones, etc.
glad u kicked anthraxtm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lang and Empires United   Lang and Empires United Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:21 am

yeahH me and supra were working pretty good together vs a bunch of parties of BP at loa ent... couple of good battles.. rebuffs... but ended with about million BP on the ground and eventually not coming back Razz afro
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Lang and Empires United   Lang and Empires United Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:34 am

ktsS wrote:
Hello Land and Empires,

I woke up this morning to news about some clans declaring war on me and ending our somewhat Ally we have had going on the for the past week or 2. I would like to publicly say that who ever was involved I did kick from my clan and earlier that day I kicked everyone that were unwanted by EU in an alliance (I will not mention names of who i kicked).

Rumors say that my clan is not controlled. Which is not true. My clan is a core group of players and all listen to me 100% and the ones that didn't are no longer in my clan. A couple players from the server exile asked to join my clan so I said "ok, but rules are Don't kill EU and they won't kill you". Apparently one didn't read what I said to him and later that night supposedly flagged and EU, resulting in revelation coming and pking. While this was going on I was talking to hydro(who was the one who got hit) and I settled things and was in the process of bitching out the 2 players involved and expelling them.

Im Sorry, but as a leader revelation should have PMed me. It is hard being an ally without a tag because sometimes newly aquired members may not realize. I delt with my clan, I kicked those asked from you to be removed.

Also i heard i threatened revelation. No. I simply said don't hit my members and that he should have PMed me as the LEADER of ES, because hydro a MEMBER of EU PMed me right away and It was already done when rev started to PK.

If Revelation wants to start a war over something that was over 2 randoms that probably no one has ever scene in a 187 tag before that incident then all I can say is question mark and obviously he has something against me. Which is ODD being im friendly with EVERYONE in EU and so is my clan.

-kts
Leader of one87

wow KTS dont even stand there and tell me you have complete control of your guys cause you dont.....no one does.... there are always people doign their own thing

i have always been on the back end of a couple 187 guys ganking me when im alone, but when they see a group of EU they know not to come after cause they woudl have to face us all.....that sneaky if you ask me and to be honest i really dont care

i will not stop touching iconzz or timmiebones...those two have been pvping for a long time....and will continue to stay that way

to be honest i dont need you bitching on these forums

~Ward
Back to top Go down
Compton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Compton

Male
Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Lang and Empires United   Lang and Empires United Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:30 am

thank you for registering on our forums, you are no longer welcomed here
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Lang and Empires United   Lang and Empires United Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:09 pm

No offense but this is what I see. You trying to talk to a ton of people in EU making it seem like revelation is this horrible guy for what he did and all you did was be sweet. I think your trying to think you can cause either problems here between revelation with us or spin enough people your way that revelation would be force to accept you guys.

Revelation has been a leader and a great friend in EU for a long, long time. Revelation is very respected and liked here. When you get into shit talking with him, when I barely have ever seen him do it in game before that tells me something.

When Rev says you threatened him and EU in a statement, I say game on.

I want to say this here, I 100% believe what revelation tells me, and if you tell me something different, either A both of you had a huge misunderstanding or B your lieing. There is no way Im gonna believe Rev lied or did anything maliciously.

When you were with NBA in our ally before, I gave you and iconzz and renardzz a chance to be straight with me when I was working on you and darkdrives issue. You lied then, got caught and tried to spin it thinking we were dumb.

Patterns stay the same, apparently you dont realize were a family here, dont fk with my boy Rev. You will pay for the shit you pulled with him and what your trying to pull with him now.

I got his back, we all have his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lang and Empires United   Lang and Empires United Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lang and Empires United
Page 1 of 1