Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bibeurt's Apply

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bibeurt

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:46 pm

1. How Old Are you
_I'm 17

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
_I usually use Teamspeak, but I can use Vent, just need to redownload the installer

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?
_ I didn't play retail. I played A LOT on IllicitAwakening (still play sometimes), lil bit L2Khaos and some random servers.

4. Where are you from?
_I'm from France.

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?
_My english spoken isn't really good (eehh French accent xD), I think hearing it isn't a big problem and write it is fine =P

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?
_Because I wanna do clan stuff, like sieges, mass pvp, raids and L2 isn't a SP Game ^^

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?
_I dunno anyone, cept TroubleSome, well I don't know him, just talked a lil on IRC.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?
_Going red isnt a prob, I can get 99999+ KArma if you wish X) L2 is a pvp game for me, the best pvp game ever, so, pvp FTW.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?
_No, like I said before, it makes more pvps =P

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?
_None.

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?
_I got a StormScreamer with noblesse, subbed Ghost Sentinel/Titan/Low Abyss Walker, I usually play SS and GS.
I have an alt, Sps 76 w/o sub or noblesse.

Aight, hope being in =D
Back to top Go down
Troublesome
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Troublesome

Male
Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:51 pm

I just met him in IRC. Talked to him a bit, and he seems like a cool guy Very Happy. Application looks good too. Very Happy

It's up to the leaders to decide.
Back to top Go down
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:58 pm

Ur app sounds good but (and unfortunately a big but) u dont know any1 in the ally and you need vouches to get in. It is ofc leaders descision but they usually give u this answer...get to know some ppl that will vouch for u while ur app is being reviewed (u might have to repost it). I personally dont mind having u in a party with me and if u good i will vote for u. If u want pm FlashG0rd0n in game we will see about it...
Back to top Go down
Troublesome
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Troublesome

Male
Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:01 pm

Yeah I told him about that flash. He said he played with some players a while ago, that are now in the ally. So he might get vouches, when he contacts them. I don't mind either having him in a party.
Back to top Go down
kazaam
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
kazaam

Male
Number of posts : 416
I want whole world to know that : My hand does it all
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:31 pm

Hey, Bibeurt, te revoilą sur L2.
I know him a bit. I played with him at the start of Forever but he might not remember me :p
Back to top Go down

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:51 pm

get to know some people from Empires first then bump this thread.
Back to top Go down
Bibeurt

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:59 pm

kazaam wrote:
I know him a bit. I played with him at the start of Forever but he might not remember me :p

Ofc I remember you Razz
It was when we always made PI party with dvc, sloume etc, right?
Back to top Go down
kazaam
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
kazaam

Male

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:11 pm

Bibeurt wrote:
kazaam wrote:

Ofc I remember you Razz

Yep! It was good old times. I remember us running after Lyca Razz
Back to top Go down

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:11 pm

The member kazaam has done the following action : Roll dices

7 times Bibeurt's Apply De6
Results :
  Bibeurt's Apply De3   Bibeurt's Apply De3   Bibeurt's Apply De2   Bibeurt's Apply De3   Bibeurt's Apply De6   Bibeurt's Apply De5   Bibeurt's Apply De2
Back to top Go down
Bibeurt

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:59 pm

kazaam wrote:
Bibeurt wrote:
kazaam wrote:

Ofc I remember you Razz

Yep! It was good old times. I remember us running after Lyca Razz

Ahah!
At PI, "Omfg, a hero, let's pwn him" rofl

Btw, what's this dices "plugin"?
Back to top Go down

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 2:05 am

Kazaam? Vouches only counts if you are actually, a MEMBER of the ally.
Back to top Go down
kazaam
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
kazaam

Male

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:22 am

Well, i'm in the alliance but i have to wait for Spartan.
Back to top Go down

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:27 am

If you're on trial you shall not vouche either. No offensive, but it pretty much says me nothing if someone I haven't played side by side with or spoken to on ventrilo vouches for someone.

<---------- No leader, but I can promise the others would say exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
kazaam
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
kazaam

Male

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:56 am

Ok, that's not a problem. I understand :p
Back to top Go down
TehPwner
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
TehPwner

Male
Number of posts : 1013
I want whole world to know that : PEW PEW PEW PEW
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:52 am

holy shit... IAl2 is still up??? wtf! i used to play there a while back...damn good times...
Back to top Go down
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:10 am

Had him in a pvp party with me yesterday b4 we went for barakiel/Pi...knows the drill though we didnt pvp much since Eu needed help...im up to have him in pvp with me again ...
Back to top Go down
Bibeurt

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:06 pm

TehPwner wrote:
holy shit... IAl2 is still up??? wtf! i used to play there a while back...damn good times...

Well, It isn't good anymore Sad
It became a donator only server, with hacked stats, like 500k HP for destro/800k MAtk for SH etc ...
Back to top Go down
kazaam
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
kazaam

Male

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:00 am

Well, Bibeurt, you know you'll get my vouch but i think you need to play more with us. Maybe you already did it but with only my vouch, i don't think you'll get in.
Back to top Go down
GaRRu
Admin
Admin
GaRRu

Male
Number of posts : 568
I want whole world to know that : CHIMP//'IN\\'BLACK
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:07 pm

DENIED. Get more people to vote for you and your GOOD deeds.
Back to top Go down
https://empires-alliance.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

Bibeurt's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bibeurt's Apply   Bibeurt's Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bibeurt's Apply
Page 1 of 1