Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iTune. I wanna join.

Go down 
+4
CryMorePlease
RenXiS
Slayerduck
Stylez
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stylez
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-11-03

iTune. I wanna join. Empty
PostSubject: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 5:16 pm

1. How Old Are you : 17

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

Yes I use vent almost all the time, unless I have a splitting headache or am listening to music.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

Retail : Bartz and Sieghardt. Private : extreme (Tragik abyss walker), forever(Inxile and now iTune), revenge(eXploit), echokinetics(AnalOrgy) there are a few others but I didn't play on them for very long

4. Where are you from?

The US..more specific Wisconsin

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

good. since im from the US

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

Well I love to pvp and siege, you guys seem like a well organized alliance. From what I have seen, you are well organized and help eachother out.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

SlayerDuckZ. I was in BadInfluence with him. Umm quite a while

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

Doesn't bother me to go red. As far as pvp, I love it. Thats the main reason that I play this game. I've played WoW and other games and none of their PvP comes close to comparing with L2's.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

Nope. More wars = More pvp.

10. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?

Inxile was sub/noble. I just rerolled to iTune so I could have a different main class and play things that I enjoy. I am working on the subquest, waiting for bosses to spawn and then gonna lvl a sub and get noble as soon as I can. None of my characters in an alliance or clan.

Thanks.

*edit* on retail I played 76 Moonlight Sentinel, and 62 hawkeye.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slayerduck
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Slayerduck

Male
Number of posts : 1528
I want whole world to know that : Dorfies are hot
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 5:19 pm

I vouche for this guy, i know him from a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
http://slayerduck.net/uploads/L2F

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:33 pm

i remember an eXploit from l2r, u used to be in Royal Flush. i vouche for him too
Back to top Go down
Stylez
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:35 pm

Yep. Thats me.^^ Thanks man.

was looking through vent..xCrazYx, is that the same person from l2r also?
Back to top Go down
RenXiS
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
RenXiS

Male
Number of posts : 452
I want whole world to know that : Remember remember the 5th of November (Guy Fawkes)
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 9:36 pm

Keep playing with EU like u did 2day with me and ariol and you ll get a vouche from me.
Back to top Go down
Stylez
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:06 am

btw..im sure most of you figured it out, i played iTunez during the siege today, thanks much for letting me tag up and come, it was a blast. hopefully I'll get to do more with you guys. Smile Good job.
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 3:12 am

iTune wrote:
Yep. Thats me.^^ Thanks man.

was looking through vent..xCrazYx, is that the same person from l2r also?

yes its the same person as l2r
Back to top Go down
TehPwner
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
TehPwner

Male
Number of posts : 1013
I want whole world to know that : PEW PEW PEW PEW
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:56 am

were you in BI as iTune? cuz i was in BI.... and i can't remember who you are. (no offense)
Back to top Go down
Stylez
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 3:38 pm

no. I was in BI as Inxile.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Whip

Male
Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 3:42 pm

Ì've seen him around in BP parties, but if slayer knows him i guess he's ok then....
Back to top Go down
Stylez
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:26 pm

>.> ive never partied with BP..that I know of. I almost always solo, I have yet to do a PI / MOS party since the server came back up. Only thing I can think of is I was in LOA with a guy xlionel and some BP ran by and tagged him..but other than that I'm pretty sure I haven't partied with BP. Didn't really want to after I did attempt to go to PI and they were standing on the beach just killing us left and right off the spawn.

So if I was infact in a party with BP, my bad, it wasn't on purpose, and it won't happen again in the future.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Empires Guard
Empires Guard

Male
Number of posts : 130
I want whole world to know that : I R BR
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:06 am

Well I dont know iTune pretty well but never seen him with wartags,always polite,friendly so he has my vouché ! :p
Back to top Go down
Stylez
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:27 pm

update : finished my sub the other day, 77 sagi / 75 necro / 69 bishop. Gonna start noble today after school, and should have it finished by the end of the night.

also, thanks again for letting me come to the siege yesterday, even if I wasn't tagged, was fun. GJ guys.
Back to top Go down
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:46 pm

I know the guy last two days we ended up in some pvp ... he was helping Eu and knows how to pvp well. I vote yes
Back to top Go down
Slayerduck
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Slayerduck

Male
Number of posts : 1528
I want whole world to know that : Dorfies are hot
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:04 pm

Accepted.

Get to mi ingame
Back to top Go down
http://slayerduck.net/uploads/L2F
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iTune. I wanna join.   iTune. I wanna join. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iTune. I wanna join.
Page 1 of 1